Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Screw that, I'm going to go find the Arceus-d@mned stereo!" Emma walked through the battle and went behind the ledge, where Brock stood.

Eon slightly laughed, as Brock sent out his Onix. "Larvitar, use Earthquake!" Eon commanded.

ooc: Sorry for my really bad posts today, it's been a rough day.

As Emma stumbled upon the 'secret' stereo, she ripped out the CD. Emma reached for her Ipod, which was in her pocket.

"Lets add some awesome-sauce!" Emma plugged it in, and began to loop

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

OOC: Don't worry, I caught the flu.

Alice laughed softly at Emma as she changed the music and tapped her foot to the beat, the tune was catchy. "Very nice."

eon beat Brock, and collected his gym badge. He patted Larvitar on the head. "You did really good." he told his pokemon.

"MY TURN!" Emma jumped up.

Emma stood in the trainer's place and tossed a Pokeball up and down.

Alice looked over at Eon and smiled. "That was quite quick." She said, now looking over at Emma. Lily looked at Larvitar and jumped up and down, as if she was congratulating them.

Larvitar smiled at Lily. Eon nodded. "Yeah, but I couldn't of done it without Larvitar."

"Go! Blade!" Emma threw a Great-ball at a distance. A beautiful array of Autumn leafs sprayed down due to the effect that the seal on the ball. Once most of the leafs fell to the ground, revealing a Bulbasaur.

"He(or she I don't know) is an amazing pokemon, cute too." Alice stated, then saw Emma through her pokeball and stared at the pokemon. "So that's a Bulbasaur." She mumbled, the starters were really the only pokemon from other regions she knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eon watched as the Bulbasaur came out. He was somewhat surprised she had a Bulbasaur, but he didn't say anything.

"Yep," Emma chuckled, "I forget how lucky I am to find one. Blade, Vine Whip."

Blade grew vines out of his bulb and began to whip the foe Geodude.

Alice glanced over at Emma. "Normally you can't find Bulbasaur in the wild right?" She asked, she was a very curious girl when it came to learning things about pokemon.

"Yes, normally you can only get them from a professor." Eon explained.

"Not really, some people breed and release," said Emma, smiling as Blade knocked out Geodude.

ooc: Sorry on my IPhone;

"Still..." Alice muttered then looked at Blade. "Tough and cute." She said and looked over at Eon, then

Last edited by a moderator:
Eon nodded, smiling at the pokemon. He turned his attention back to the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back