Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eon nodded. "It's fine." He told her, walking out of the forest. He did a little stretch and looked around Pewter City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice followed him out, returning Lily to her pokeball. "So this is Pewter City eh?" She asked no one in particular.

Eon took a nod. "It is. Not the biggest city, and it actually kinda boring besides the gym. There's a lab, but it's blocked by a tree." He told her.

OOC: Can I ignore the game and burn down that tree? XD

Emma gazed restlessly at all the buildings, "wow, there is so much free space to move!"

ooc: Go ahead, it'll be funny.

"Yeah, not a lot of people live here." Eon explained, walking to the pokecenter. He healed Larvitar and smiled. "I'm going to go battle Brock." he told them.

OOC: How about one fossil each. I bags Old Amber.

"Uh, could you hold on a sec, I think I may battle too, and I want to watch you. But first I have to go get a Pokemon from my Mum's old PC," said Emma, breathing as she had said a whole sentence without breathing.

ooc: Okay, that's fine. I'm not gonna have one.

Eon nodded, sitting down. "I'll wait for you here."

Emma ran off to the Pokemon center. She got the Pokemon out and came back, "sorry to keep you waiting."

ooc: hey, do you want to do a wifi battle?

Eon smiled at her. "No problem." he told her, standing up. He walked outside the pokecenter and towards the gym.

ooc: I have no wifi.

Emma followed him, gazing at the pokeball. It was the first Pokemon she ever caught, only at 9 years old, but she wasn't old enough to keep it. So her mother got it.

Eon looked down at the pokeball she was holding. "What's in it?" He asked, reaching into his pocket.

ooc: I am announcing my obsession with Mespirit, Azelf and Uxie. SO I DIBS!

"You'll see," said Emma, giving a little-girl smile.

Eon nodded softly, and began to walk to the gym. He stood outside, taking a deep breath then walking in.

Alice saw the others leaving and followed behind them. "I wonder if the gyms here are any different to the ones in Unova." She mumbled to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma followed the others, the Pokemon's Pokeball tightly gripped in one hand.

She immediately heard some random music as she entered, "what the-?"

"Just ignore it." Eon said. He walked up to Brock, and challenged him to a battle. "Larvitar, use Bite!" He commanded against Brock's Geodude.

"Lily, you come out and watch too." Alice said, letting Lily back out of her pokeball. Lily stared at the two pokemon battling, just as fascinated as her trainer.

ooc: I am sooo going against the game in this whole RP.

Emma heard the music turn from bad, to a screechy 'dodododododododododdaaa'.

Emma covered her ears, "how can you ignore that?"

Eon laughed. "When your battling and having fun, you don't really notice those kinds of things."

Alice looked over at Emma and shook her head. "You gotta get other thought into your head to block it out." She explained though she wasn't sure if it made much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back