Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, alrighty," said Emma, giving a smile at Eon.

"I'm Emma, this is Cupcake," Emma pointed to her fluffy Vulpix, "I'm not so much in for being the champion and all, but I do have 2 badges from Johto, then i decided to introduce Cupcake to my birthplace."

Alice looked at Cupcake. "Such a cute pokemon." She said before Lily looked up at her then Cupcake. "My name's Alice, Alice Mayes and this is Lily. I'm from Unova to see what this region was like though I don't plan on battling the gyms, I already have one badge from Unova though." She explained while Lily jumped out of her arms once again and stared at Cupcake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eon nodded. "I'm Eon Silph. I from Kanto and I plan to become the champion of all five regions." He explained, as Larvitar started to run around playfully.

"I'd be careful when heading to Unova, I can tell you now not even the first gym leader or should I say leaders are pushover." Alice explained. Lily had now turned her attention to Larvitar who was running around and somewhat laughed.

"True, I've heard it's Gym Leaders are a lot harder than here. My dad says that some of the Sinnoh ones are hard too. But he's not a trainer, just a business person who has met many famous people." Eon explained. "He own's Silph Co."

"I've been to Sinnoh, I almost beat Snowpoint's leader, actually," said Emma, laughing as Larvitar ran around. Cupcake ran up to Larvitar, "vulpix~"

"Silph Co?" Alice asked, cocking her head to the side. "Never hear of it before." She said. Lily stared at the two pokemon, she was playful but when meeting new pokemon she was shy. "M-mon..."

ooc: I have no idea what they sound like so I'm just going with saying Monmen since it's the orignal name.

"It's the company that makes pokeballs and that stuff." Eon explained. "The headquarters are in Saffron." He looked at Alice and Emma, smiling. "So do you guys want to come with me to Pewter?'

OOC: Hey, In D/P, where do you find Rockclimb?

"Yeah, I guess I can come," said Emma, scratching the back of her head, which was coated in mud.

"Sure, not as fun alone besides you probably know Kanto better then I do." Alice said laughing nervously then turned to look at the pokemon.

Eon nodded. He looked around until he found the right direction. "Follow me." He said, starting to walk. There were a lot of Weedles and Caterpies, as well as the occasional Pikachu. He didn't bother to catch any.

Emma followed Eon while gazing restlessly at all the Pokemon.

"Wait a sec," said Emma, her eyes rested upon a small Caterpie, "go! Cupcake!"

Alice quickly picked up Lily and followed Eon. Having never seen these pokemon before, she glanced at them curiously. "They're so adorable." She mumbled softly, holding Lily close as she had fallen asleep again.

As soon as Emma sent out Cupcake, the Caterpie went missing.

"Darn, these Pokemon are clever" said Emma.

"If you want a Caterpie, the best way to catch it is just to throw a pokeball at it and hope to get lucky. Same with any other pokemon in this forest." Eon told Emma.

ooc: Does anyone want to WiFi battle?

"Nah, I don't need another Pokemon, I just need experience," said Emma, she then saw what she would think would be the last Pokemon here, a Sneasel.

"Okay, never mind then." Eon laughed slightly, continuing to walk. They were almost at the end of the forest, only a few minutes away.

Alice hadn't noticed it herself, but she had stopped walking. She was looking around the forest area around her. "This place reminds me Pinwheel Forest." She mumbled.

Eon came to a stop. "Hey, you coming Alice?" Eon asked, seeing the exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice looked at Eon and saw he was ahead of her and nodded, making her way towards him. "S-sorry, I guess I got a little distracted..." She trailed off, laughing nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back