Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Brock sent out his Onix, Blade rapidly used Razor-Leaf, almost immediately finishing him. Blade used one last Vine Whip to finish it. Emma got her Stone Badge with a pleased grin.

ooc: hey Aki, want to have a wifi battle?

"You did good." Eon said to Emma, then looked at Alice. "You going to go?" he asked her.

ooc: Sadly I can't no wifi on my ds

"Hmm? Oh no, I'm not interested much in gym battles, here at least..." Alice explained.

Eon nodded. "Okay." he nodded. "Now we need to go to Mount Moon." he explained.

Alice simply nodded when Lily jumped out of her arms and onto Larvitars head. Alice shook her head at Lily, laughing softly.

Eon laughed at the two, smiling, He stretched a little, giving a yawn. He looked at his watch, it was already dinner time.

Emma looked down a hallway, and found a hallway full of doors, leading to dorms.

"I don't think we need to sleep on couches," Emma said, peering into dorm 342, a bedroom fit for 4.

Emma's statement woke Eon up. "Okay." he said, walking into the dorm. He fell asleep on one of the beds.

ooc: I'm loving pokemon Black.

Eon was ddep in sleep as Larvitaar ran around the room energetically.

ooc: beaten it, in September XD but it was a patched version moved onto white now

Alice laughed at Larvitar before lying on the bed. Lily on the other hand had woken up and ran, well more hopped, around the ran with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Darius

Looks:
MaleTrainerofHeartGoldSoulSilver.jpg

Personality: A shy kid who likes to make a lot of friends. He hates being lonely and has never made any real friends.

Crush: Emma

Pokemon: Pansear

Pokemon nicknames: Searex(I know, its lame. I got that from naming it that on my Pokemon White game.

Other: N/A

ooc: I'm trying to beat it in one day, jet like I did with SS.

Eon couldn't sleep well, and woke up. Yawning, he stretched and looked at the pokemon, laughing a little.

Emma walked in, and noticed a few 'Pokemon beds' in the corner.

"This place is prepared for everything, huh?" said Emma, releasing Blade out of his ball.

Cupcake snuggled into one one the Pokemon beds, which had a pink floral pattern on it. While Blade relaxed in a jet black one with the white outline on a Pokeball just printed everywhere.

Emma leaped for the top bunk of a bed, before noticing the ladder beside her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back