Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won my match with Jadine. She did a great job I will be making it to the semi-finals.

That's a very mature response PK. Thank you very much for ruining Lawrence's Tourney. I did nothing to you. I only called on you for your rudeness and you admitted it yourself. Don't blame me cause you were being a jerk.

Anyway!!! Lawrence won this round! Congrats Lawrence!!! That was a really tough battle. You are a fierce competitor and your brother shouting in the background is just too cute xDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Jadine pi**ed me off.
No offense, but that's sort of rude. Knowing jadine, jadine is a really nice person and wouldn't p*** anybody off unless somebody provoked her too, in this case, you must have ticked her off or lost a battle against her which is why you're mad. It sounded rude how you'd quit just because jadine is in this tournament. Wouldn't you want to beat her in it? Or are you scared she'll beat you?

No offense, but that's sort of rude. Knowing jadine, jadine is a really nice person and wouldn't p*** anybody off unless somebody provoked her too, in this case, you must have ticked her off or lost a battle against her which is why you're mad. It sounded rude how you'd quit just because jadine is in this tournament. Wouldn't you want to beat her in it? Or are you scared she'll beat you?
First of all, I didn't try and provoke her, I said one tiny thing, and she decided to make it worse by talking about it. Second, Lawrence was obviously beat her, and lastly, I don't care if I beat her, it won't make me feel any better. Also, I wasn't scared to lose. I don't care if I lose.

I don't need to start another fight in this tournament, but let me tell you this: If it was one little thing that you didn't want her to talk about, then don't tell anybody about it!

What's talking about jadine going to do? I mean, it just defeats the purpose. Then you're not any better than her in the case of talking about people, and then both of you are at fault. The best thing to do would be to have both sides apologize or something. I dunno; I'm not a Principal.

I tried to. But she was too busy getting people to gather on me and hate me to forgive. So blame her for my anger. Like, I said, "I said one tiny thing, and she decided to make it worse by talking about it." Remember that sentence and you can see my feelings on Jadine right now.

> > This is what I see:

"OH MY GOSH RUNNER JADINE AND I HAVE TO SPLIT $1,000,000 BUT I'M SPLITTING IT WITH JADINE SO I DON'T WANT ANY"

I really didn't have to say anything PK and seriously good job for taking this fight in Lawrence's tourney. Seriously, GROW UP. Have you no shame? I did not get anyone to take my side. People were there and decided that you are indeed being a jerk so again, don't blame me for anything when it is you who decided to be a jerk. No wonder your girlfriend broke up with you. She must've realized she was dating a four-year old. Claiming you are a homophobe is not one tiny thing. That is just as worse as admitting that you are racist. Like I said, GROW UP. KTHNXBAI!

I really didn't have to say anything PK and seriously good job for taking this fight in Lawrence's tourney. Seriously, GROW UP. Have you no shame? I did not get anyone to take my side. People were there and decided that you are indeed being a jerk so again, don't blame me for anything when it is you who decided to be a jerk. No wonder your girlfriend broke up with you. She must've realized she was dating a four-year old. Claiming you are a homophobe is not one tiny thing. That is just as worse as admitting that you are racist. Like I said, GROW UP. KTHNXBAI!
1. Thank you.

2. No, I never do.

3. Yes you did.

4. I was being a jerk 'cause you provoked me.

5. I broke up with my girlfriend because I wanted too.

6. Being a homophobe means alot to me and it shows my personality.

7. Why thank you again for your kind words.

8. I don't need too.

9. KTHXBAI!

1. Lawrence, why am I not included in the match-ups? D:

2. PK, if being a homophobe is part of your personality, and you're proud of it, then LORD HELP THIS CHILD.

You may as well be racist if you're a homophobe and you hate homosexuals...

And people simply did choose to side with jadine because we aren't inconsiderate people who aren't willing to indirectly say how much they hate someone (Ethan/Sakuran, who is homosexual, by saying your a homophobe, your saying you hate him), and we accept people of all races, genders, sexuality's and religions. I'm atheist, and have I ever said I hated religious people (I don't)? NO!

Well, I lost against Runner.

Here's the battle video:

*Removed to keep Pokémon secret*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back