Pokemon Black & White 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey don't forget Keldio is out for capture in Gamestop stores. The horse/pony thing. Goes in Black and White games. Probably the japanese versions, including the sequels if you have them already.

^ You need to catch every Pokemon in the National Dex to get it though, so it'll take a while to get the item.

Also, yay importing.

I have been trying so hard to keep away from spoilers and so far I'm doing a good job...

I pre-ordered it from my Wal-Mart! My boyfriend and I are going to start at the same time.

... We are awesome like that :3

*randomly jumps in from nowhere* I have played W2 in Japanese and helped a bit with translation. Agh, the version exclusive Pokémon in Black 2 seem preferable to the ones in White 2... I'll do my best to be one of the first to play the English version. Is this a general discussion thread?

*randomly jumps in from nowhere* I have played W2 in Japanese and helped a bit with translation. Agh, the version exclusive Pokémon in Black 2 seem preferable to the ones in White 2... I'll do my best to be one of the first to play the English version. Is this a general discussion thread?
Yes, but no spoilers please. So anyone else mad that America gets it at Oct.7 but every other country gets it later?

Yeah, but that seems to be expected at this point. It's not too huge a deal unless you prefer it in a language other than English.

200px-Black_2_White_2_Team_Plasma_Grunts.png
Team Plasma looks awesome now

Last edited by a moderator:
AW YEAH! Last Pokemon game I got was Heartgold, is Black/White 2 a continuation of the storyline of Black/White? Because I really want to be able to know what's going on in the game, and if it's continuing Black/White's story, I don't think I will know at all... :p (If I need to, I'll run over to GameStop and buy a copy of Pokemon White right now, and play it like a maniac to make sure I finish the game before the new game's release!)

Can anyone provide more information about this challenge key and assist key I heard about? Because in my current understanding of it challenge key is in Black 2 and assist key is in White 2 and you unlock it when you beat the Elite 4. You can trade/share it with friends but I'm not sure if it's with wi-fi or infared connection or whatever. Challenge key makes the game have a hard mode and assist key makes the game have an easy mode (but I'm not sure about this information). But I think the assist key is a dumb idea. I really wanted White 2 (Braviary FTW! Mandibuzz is weird) but then they had to go and give Black 2 the challenge key and gible evolution line...so now I'm confused on which one to get.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
release date sooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is off topic but has anyone heard of the limited edition pikachu print 3ds XL in Japan?

Suuu... Anyone purchase and play this yet? I looked for it because I was at a store, saw it, walked away. It wasn't priced, but I assume its the regular $35. I have Black, so I would get Black 2. Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back