Pokemon D/P players!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereever whenever? Lawl, oops. xD It's on my Gaia profile. <33 (Pandelic)

Your welcome! =]

Whereever whenever? Lawl, oops. xD It's on my Gaia profile. <33 (Pandelic)
Your welcome! =]
Im trying to make the Jiratchi egg hatch. On a site it said that the egg takes 30,125 steps to hatch. ;.;

Im trying to make the Jiratchi egg hatch. On a site it said that the egg takes 30,125 steps to hatch. ;.;
Aww, well. I wish you luck. I already walked abit with them. =]

uhh, how do i GET my friend code? i can log on wi-fi in the bottom of the center a-ok... and the top... but cant we just trade? anyway, if we can... ill do it in my next post, i dont know the fourm... maybe ill edit it in...

..?

Oh, to get your friend code you go into the BOTTOM SECTION of the pokecenter.

The woman will ask you if you have a friend code yada yada yada.

We are trading..~o

Alright, have any of you ever really badly wanted a pokemon? Well now's your chance, I have AR and I'm willing to help you! I can get any pokemon, ANY at all!
BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE WIFI.

Even Shaymin and Darkrai! PLUS- they can be shinies. ;D

Oh, and if you do get one from me, just trade a useless pokemon. You'll also get complimentary Master balls for ordering. (I think I'll just stick with ordering. xD)

Oh, and please give me up to a day to get your things, I can do 3 pokemon at a time.

So! You just need to fill out this form:

Wifi code:

Name:

Pokemon:

How many?:

Level:

And just for future reference, my code and name;

Code: 4639 6900 6648

Name: Cleo

Feel free to post! I'll edit this is neccesary.

Thanks! <3
:p here the form is...

wifi code: ???

name: CECI

pokemon: shaymin, darkrai, palkia, cresselia

how many: 4. maybe ill order more later.

level: 100 each. i want heart scales.

i dont mind <3 scales! I NEED TO BEAT THE ELITE 4. PERIOD.

Urm, I need your wifi code otherwise we cant trade.

''YOU NEED TO HAVE WIFI''

Urm, I need your wifi code otherwise we cant trade.
''YOU NEED TO HAVE WIFI''
this game is old. i mustve done it when i had, like, 3 badges. cant i just use yours? (i mean, add you to my palpad)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me, of course. =]

But I can't give you the pokemon until you get yor own code, it's impossible.

drat it. x3

if i do a new adventure can i get one? i could not save it...

Nope. x3

Your computer need to be wireless, you need to have a WEP code, you need to have entered it and gotten a FC.

Sorreee. DD:

Please, feel free to post if you do havea Friend code! ;D

drat it.

can we do it through the TOP one?

Hey rib, Are we allowed to order again? If we are them can I have zapdoes, Articuno, Moltre, Deoxys, Mew, and Mewtwo. If we are allowed to order them again then I want those pokemon to be any level you want. If you cant its ok.

Wifi code: 4382 0709 9965

Name: Tamera

Pokemon: Darkrai, Arecus, and Manaphy.

How many?: 3

Level: It doesn't matter.

Are you sure though? o.o

Miley: Order again if you wish. :3

Devil: Of course I'm sure! =] I'll have yours done in a few minutes, then I'll work on Miley's..

Thanks! :)

Devil: Of course I'm sure! =] I'll have yours done in a few minutes, then I'll work on Miley's..

Thanks! :)
Thank you, ribbo! ^.^

Thanks rib! After that ccan you give me Manaphy and Celebi. Sorry Im piling you up with so much >.> You don't need to give me the master balls. Just pick level 100. I don't need the master balls now.

Alright.

I might be a little delayed, I won't be here starting from tomorrow until thursday (trip) Can you wait that long? :3

Alright.I might be a little delayed, I won't be here starting from tomorrow until thursday (trip) Can you wait that long? :3
Yes, I can wait that long.

You are doing us a favour, so we SHOULD be able to wait that long, and I can. =D

Yes, I can wait that long. You are doing us a favour, so we SHOULD be able to wait that long, and I can. =D
Yay, thanks. =]]

Well, I *might* be able to use my ds and wifi over there. Not sure with the computer stuff and all.. But I'll try!! =D

Thanks you guys/gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back