Pokemon D/P players!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, thanks. =]]
Well, I *might* be able to use my ds and wifi over there. Not sure with the computer stuff and all.. But I'll try!! =D

Thanks you guys/gals!
No problem. ^.^

You don't have to rush or anything, though.

^ Tama Becca some people don't have wi-fi because they don't find an acess point. You might not have wi-fi so you mgith not get those pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey rib, Are we allowed to order again? If we are them can I have zapdoes, Articuno, Moltre, Deoxys, Mew, and Mewtwo. If we are allowed to order them again then I want those pokemon to be any level you want. If you cant its ok.
Can I also have Lugia, Oh Ho, Latios, Latias, Celebi, and Manaphy? Pwease :3

*sigh*

Alright, I'm just notifying you that I have to level thse up like, from level 20 something to around 90-100. Ican't manage 20 like, per day.

I'm going to make a new rule.

NO MORE THAN 3 POKEMON PER DAY.

And the heart scales- I can't catch the pokemon, give you a master ball and get the Heart scales at the same time.

It's eaither heart scales or Master ball.

Everybody that has ordered more than 3 today, please shorten you're orders.

Thank you.

Ok. Me wants Deoxys, Lugia, and Mewtwo today at level 100. You dont need to give me any master balls or heart scales. Tommorow or Friday pwease give me Oh Ho , Latias, and Latios. And then the rest when ever you want. Can't you pick what level you want them to go? You told me before and you said it doesnt give you the master balls. I dont need the master balls know. :3

Alright.

I said it would give you lvl 100 pokemon, not just any level. I have to do that by hand. :3

And I need the masterballs to CATCH the pokemon, not to give people them. It would take forever to catch with Ultra balls.

Oh ok. Me waits. PM me when your down withs me pokemons. Remeber todays me wants Lugia,Deoxys, and Mewtwo. :3

Alright.
I said it would give you lvl 100 pokemon, not just any level. I have to do that by hand. :3

And I need the masterballs to CATCH the pokemon, not to give people them. It would take forever to catch with Ultra balls.
You don't need to give me Level 100 Pokemon. I'm thankful for what I get. =]

Can you PM me when your done? I have to get off soon..

Oops! Dx

Sorry I haven't been on in forever. I swear I'll get them by tomorrow!! D:

Promise.

If you got them already I don't mind if they are not at level 100. Any level is fine. Please give them to me today ecen if they arent level 100.

hey i want shiny celibi cause my action replay busted

pokémon:celibi+HO-OH(shiny)

lvl any

Name: Alex

FC: 0130 0129 3153

this is really hard i'm using my wii

if u have a wii contact me as soon as possible

^_^mini 500

PS I need a cheri and enigma berry

If you got them already I don't mind if they are not at level 100. Any level is fine. Please give them to me today ecen if they arent level 100.
I couldn't give you them yesterday, I live in england and I had to go to sleep. D:

I'll try to get them today.

i have every pokemon lv100 up for trde even arceaus :eek: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

hey i want shiny celibi cause my action replay busted
pokémon:celibi+HO-OH(shiny)

lvl any

Name: Alex

FC: 0130 0129 3153

this is really hard i'm using my wii

if u have a wii contact me as soon as possible

^_^mini 500

PS I need a cheri and enigma berry
Its only for DS and theres no wii game called "pokemon diamond/pearl". Ribbo might not have a wii.

Ura2Mametchi: Go someowhere else if you wanna brag

Ribbo: All right today it is then! ^^

Alright, have any of you ever really badly wanted a pokemon? Well now's your chance, I have AR and I'm willing to help you! I can get any pokemon, ANY at all!
BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE WIFI.

Even Shaymin and Darkrai! PLUS- they can be shinies. ;D

Oh, and if you do get one from me, just trade a useless pokemon. You'll also get complimentary Master balls for ordering. (I think I'll just stick with ordering. xD)

Oh, and please give me up to a day to get your things, I can do 3 pokemon at a time.

So! You just need to fill out this form:

Wifi code:

Name:

Pokemon:

How many?:

Level:

And just for future reference, my code and name;

Code: 4639 6900 6648

Name: Cleo

Feel free to post! I'll edit this is neccesary.

Thanks! <3
Actually , trading the following pokemon

-Mew

-Jirachi

-Celibe that were caught or made in Sinnoh with your trainer code may get you kicked offf wi-fi (trust me).

Also,trading Arceus could, but Darkri and Shaymin won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back