Pokemon Daycare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Munna looks surprised that she nuzzled Porygon so hard he toppled over. She used her psychic ability to push him back to his original state, surrounding it in her mist.*

"Mu.. Munna! purr.."

Munna makes a purring like noise of delight and offers Porygon her bottle, still mostly filled with a milky, sweet looking substance.

Welcome to the first ever Pokemon Daycare roleplay! It's all about Pokemon, and it's all about the babysitting! Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Anna, and I run and own this daycare and I'm the manager. Microsoft Mary and Microsoft Anna are in charge of the little Pokemon. In this roleplay, you can be either a Tama babysitter or a little Pokemon. Here are the rules:

1. No swear words allowed.

2. Make sure every little Pokemon is safe and happy at once.

3. All Pokemon must be at their very first evolution form.

4. All Pokemon must speak their own language. (But Chatot repeats whatever you say.)

5. Follow all TamaTalk rulez!
She said right there in the first post that pokemon are supposed to speak their own language, Pango didn't do anything wrong, nothing to worry about.

"... Oh, uhh, Pango? are you busy? Where's the store? When would you like for me to start working here?" -Amo

Last edited by a moderator:
Spinda: Spinda! (Yum! Thanks!)

Chatot: Yum! Baaaaaawk!

Porygon: ...

Porygon sat there with a poffin on his head.

Spinda: Spin Spinda Spin Spinda? (Are you even going to eat that Porygon?)

Porygon: ...

Hmmm...maybe Porygon is not moving.

Porygon's not moving at all. Let's get it to a hospital.

I wish Porygon will get moving...

I'm not sure what a Porygon eats.

"Oh, hi to you too, Amo. Why thank you, I've been trying to raise them since they hatched"

"Pi, pichu." Berri asked.

"Pichu, pichu" Marrie replied.

They both ran up to porygon. They've never seen a porygon before. Berri decided to poke him. *poke*

(Munna) Elise looked at berri with jealously, "Humph!" she grunted. She bumped Berri Out of the way and continued. "Muuu..." Munna continues trying to offer Porygon her bottle.

"Oh, well, I bet those two are a handful, you must of taken care of their eggs well. They look so lively!"

Looks over at the group of pokemon

"Oh! Elise, I don't think Porygon will want that, Porygons don't eat, do they...?"

Amo: "Oh, don't worry Pango, Porygon models can't die. And you won't want to take it to a hospital. You'll probably want to take it to a tech lab. Maybe it need one of it's parts replaced or it need a jump on it's energy source."

suddenly, tepig charges at them (remember how i said that tepig loves using flame?)

tepig:tepiiiiiiiiig!!! (outta the way!)

meanwhile, gothita sits while looking at her mirror

gothita: gothi. gothita (ugh, im bored)

chespin and oshawott comes and gives her two shiny necklaces

chespin: chespin chespin! (please accsept this my love!)

oshawott: osha! oshawott! ( we are giving it with all our hearts!)

gothita: gothiiiii...!!! (wooooow!!!)

gothita grabs the two necklaces without saying thanks

"I'll be able to take Porygon to one of the science research centers at the nearby college, the whole reason I wanted to transfer. Such a nice place, with a great school. I'm a student. Certainly one o the professors at the college will be able to figure out why Porygon is so unresponsive. Who is his trainer? we should probably contact him fir- OH!"

Amo is almost knocked down by the playful little Pichu's. "How cute! I can see you too are gonna be quite a handful. Do you two like honey?"

(Hey, username Pango, since this is your roleplay could you give us a background? Like, what town & what region we are in in the pokeverse, if there are bedrooms for the nurses at the daycare, stuff like that so I can properly roleplay with out making stuff up and taking over your roleplay, I don't wanna be rude. Thank you :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back