Pokemon Daycare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I took all the little Pokemon outside to play when suddenly, meteors rain down from above and singe the little Pokemon. All of them that is, except for Chatot, who managed to avoid all the meteors. The Pokemon, who just got damaged from the meteor shower, begin to wail and wail.)

Me: Will you please stop crying?!

Last edited by a moderator:
igglybuff: iggliiiiiiiiiii! igglybuff iggly iggly?(yaaaaaay! can i have cookies as well?)

cottonee:cotto cotonnee! (i want some to!)

tepig: tepig tepig tep! (im getting them first!)

tepig used flame charge!

oshawott: oshawott osha( whatch where ur going!)

OK. They're yours! What episode of Little Einsteins do you want to watch? (Check my topic "What's your favorite Little Einsteins episode" in the Stuff We Watch area to decide.)

OK. That episode with the Rocket mobile is called How We Became the Little Einsteins. (It is not necessarily the very first episode of the show, it's only the origin special.) Let's watch it!

Last edited by a moderator:
(hi pango! Sorry i havent been in tamatalk for a while. I was busy with my exams! D:)

Later after watching little einsteins, oshawott decided to go outside when he saw a bunch of yayakoma ( you know, one of the new recently announced gen VI pokemon) in the garden. he decided to call his friends

Oshawott:eek:shaaaaa oshawott osha osha! (wow! I have never seen

Theese pokemon in the unova region before!)

Osha! Oshawott oshawott!(hey guys! Take a look at theese!)

Chespin:CHES?! (WHERE?!)

The little pokemon ran outside to see the yayakoma

Gothita:gothiiiiii! Gothita gothita! (wooooow! Theyre so pretty!)

A yayakoma lands on igglybuff's head

Igglybuff:(giggles) igglybuff iggly<3 (birdie birdie<3)

Cottonee: ...

Tepig:tep tep tepig? (whats the matter?)

Cottonee:cotto cottonee cotto cottonee... (im scared of flying types...)

Tepig:tepi tep tepig! Tep tep tepig tepig! (dont be afraid! They seem pretty harmless!)

Oshawott: osha? (orly? > :D )

Oshawott decided to mess with one of the yayakoma!

But the yayakoma became angry!

Yayakoma used flame charge!

Oshawot:eek:shaaaaaaa!!!! (owowowowowowowow!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back