Pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky could hear the annoying Flaffy speaking to him. He didn't really care, seeing as if the Flaffy did blow the place up (Which happened to be Goldenrod City), then she and that little brother she was carrying would become captured by angry humans right away. Sky had once seen a wild Nidoking break a wall of a tall building labeled "DEPARTMENT STORE", and right away, Sky could remember the Nidoking being beaten up with many attacks and tossed into a pokeball before one could even say "Oh."

Hannah began to release all her energy as a Thunderbolt, "human life, as f I could care less. After what they did to big brother.."

Tracey began to run away and hide behind a bin, scared.

Sky looked behind him and saw people scattering and screaming as the attack jolted through them. He watched with cold dread as the Thunderbolt touched the Magnet Train Line, which slowly absorbed the electricity. Much to his dismay, a train happened to be coming in from Kanto. He watched as the magnet power met the electricity, and soon enough, a fire began. He muttered quietly, "Wow. What an idiot. If she wants to battle that much, she got one. Now she's going to battle against all of the humans in the world. And maybe even Mr. Arceus will go after her. Haha."

The Thunderbolt launched into the sky, no harming anyone, "fight me, chicken."

Tracey began to slowly walk away this wasn't Hannah. Hannah wasn't like this.

Sky yelled at her, "I'm not a idiot, and I have a job. I don't have time to put up with whiny, battle hungry pokemon. Besides, your little brother is scared of you. He just totally ran away from you. And as I said before, Battle Center is closed today." Sky simply flew and sat on top of one of the Magnet Train Line steel beams.

"Well, then next time, you have no choice. Keep in mind, next time I'll be stronger, and you'll be a Magikarp," said Hannah, signaling Tracey her way.

Tracey now knew that was Hannah now, so he ran to her and glomped her, and poked a tongue out.

Sky laughed. As if. She would probably be even more cranky and rude than before.

(Hey Jade, guess what? A. Cade's back in Heart's Desire and he's right in front of Angel, and B. You have a customer in your art shop)

"Hey, how about we'll make it somewhere, with no people, for your sake, hey?" Hannah said, she gave a small smile.

Tracey slipped his tongue back into his mouth.

"Whats with you and people, anyway? If you're going to hate on them, you may as well hate on everything else, humans are everywhere," Sky intercepted Hannah's question, feeling the need to ask the question that had been itching him for the entire day.

"They... They killed y older brother," Hannah weakly said it, and looked to the ground, "I don't know why though."

"I'm sorry about that.. Although your older brother, he didn't mess with anything manmade or hurt a human, did he?"

"No, these people with R's on them..." Hannah started to speak, but turned her head away, "they tried to catch us, but our brother protected us."

"Oh. You mean those people who especially love to pollute and throw trash everywhere. I've seen them; they act a lot more differently than normal people." Sky lightened up a bit, sensing that Hannah was no longer trying to kill him.

"We still don't know why..." Hannah said, "that's why I'm constantly getting stronger, to try and avenge him."

Tracey frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back