Pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I missed a lot~ .. But I also don't remember where I was at. And it is a good idea to have two people... < Talking to self

Name: Colin

Looks: Colin's got short brown hair that sort of sits like a girl's, with blue eyes.

Personality: Hmmm... He doesn't like people, and often pushes people away. He cares about the welfare of HIS pokemon, but doesn't really care for THEM. He's rather selfish; Live life how you want, when you want, where you want.

Pokemon: Chikorita; the only one available when he started.

Other: (NOT SAYING MURPLE AGAIN) .. I just did, didn't I? ...

Vivian tossed Toto-kun's pokeball up in the air, which it opened and a red light appeared. At the root was Toto-kun, who looked as if he had just woken up. What's the deal?!? cried a sleepy and annoyed pokemon, in which his upset emotions disappeared as he was embraced slowly.

Colin spat at his opponent. They're pokemon was no match for Chikorita. We did it! cried the chikorita happily before looking at her trainer. Her smiles stopped when she saw Colin was already walking. Hey!!!!!!! Wait up... frowned the CHikorita. You haven't even given me a name yet.. whispered the pokemon to itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raymond was walking through the woods when he came across a trainer getting ready to battle with a marrep and a flaaffy. Raymond sat in waiting. He knew this would get exciting,

To be a trainer:

Name: Raymond

Looks: Looks like this

Personality: Kind and generous, but wants to win.

Pokemon: Totodile

Other: Nickname for Totodile is Odairu... will update this when i catch more pokemon. His motto it "I'm in it to win it!"
(Hey Kajah, you forgot to add something in your form, so you can't RP yet, go back and look in the rules)

Annoyed, Quilava finally just disappeared into the ground, digging at an impossibly fast pace. Spiritomb, now out of his pokeball, watched fascinated at the small battle between Quilava and Hannah. He appeared to want to join in, but it was very difficult to tell since Spiritomb couldn't really show emotions too well.

Neptune stood aside, the fur on the back of her neck twitching due to the sudden happenings in the enviroment. One minute a fire burst out nearby, another minute sparks were hanging in the air silently. Neptune became bored with these sights, as amazing they might have been. So she jumped into a tree and scavenged for berries. Then that's when she saw it: a perfect-looking Pecha berry. She reached for it, outstretching her arms. It was simply out of her reach.

She became so angry that she stood back on a stury spot on the tree and unleashed an Aura sphere to the branch not willing to let go of its berry. The branch trembled, and with a sharp Keeerrrr-ACK! sound. She hopped down to the grassy floor of the forest where the huge branch lay, grabbed the Pecha berry, and took a famished bite out of it. (I've quite forgotten sweetness,) she thought to herself, a bit of sweet juice dripping down her chin.

She ran away into an empty tree trunk and stored away what remained of the berry.

Vivian put Toto-kun down, and suddenly had a 'what the heck's going on in the world' moment, as she heard a LOT of noises. She wasn't ready to differentiate between them, as she also had a 'too lazy to think' moment. She looked down to her pokemon, who was obviously wanting to go south. It must be the noises, was a thought running through her mind. Or possibly he's smells FOOD. So she crouched down and poked the little pokemon. "Lead away~" she smiled, as the little pokemon was already waddling (Or something) away. First he stopped at a tree trunk. He scratched at the foot of the tree. His little nostrils flared up.

Colin sic'd Chikorita unto an opposing Pidgey. He almost went to catch it, but it was rather weak. "Puh." he muttered, before calling Chikorita into her pokeball. (Would write more if I knew if anyone was anywhere other than Ilex forest~)

Hannah decided to have a little fun with her 'opponent'. Hannah winked at Quilava, it was an Attract attack. Hannah chuckled to herself, there was no better way to start the day than with a battle. Tracey walked past the battle and squeezed through the crack in the rock wall, well, he tried to. Tracey was stuck half-way through the crack, and Hannah was too busy to help wim. His tail and fur was too easy too find.

Anna continued to watch, a Pokemon battled without It's trainers commands. It appeared that Illex was quite popular today. Anna sat down and crossed her legs like a school-girl. Anna felt her hair bounce as she touched the ground. Melody rushed back to her trainer with a jet black rose, the colour of evil. But Melody was no where close to evil, she would be the nicest Sneasel you could meet.

Raymond heard the loud crack from Riolu. "Whoah! what was that???" Raymond said aloud. Soon enough, he came across the blue pokemon. "OH BOY! MY CHANCE! TOTODILE, WATER GUN!" A hit.

Quilava had been underground when Hannah had used Attract, so he was uneffected. Suddenly, he came up from the ground, unleashing Dig on Hannah.

Meanwhile, high in the skies as usual, was Sky, flying at full speed. He was beginning to get hungry, so he went on a hunt for a berry tree. When he saw a good looking Oran Berry tree, he swooped down, picked one of the berries with his mouth, and then fell to the ground to eat.

Hannah got hit, but she used Attract a second time. Then she noticed that the Quilava couldn't move he had been effected by her 'Static' ability. Hannah decided to have a little fun, she she started to charge. Tracey yawned loudly as he was stuck in the wall, completely obvious to passing trainers. Tracey shook his legs around, accidently sjaking the bushes around him.

Neptune had had enough; now a Tododile was pelting her with Water Gun. She got up and used Aura Sphere, knocking out the Tododile. (I need some peace,) Neptune thought to herself. She ran off into the forest, where she hopped into the top of a tree and scavenged for berries once again.

"No!" Raymond yelled. "My Totodile..." He said picking him up. "I WILL catch that Riolu, no matter what!" He shouted to the sky

OOC: Wow! Haven't posted in awhile!

Spark told the others that he was going out for a bit. He told them he was going to mess with some trainers for a bit. The others gasped at what he said the laugh. They said, "Alright Spark. Just be careful." Spark replied, "I will, I will. What are they going to, catch me?" He joked. He walked off saying in his exaggeration voice, "Who would have know they were cared?" He said to himself. Nobody really cared for him. He was ditched, other Pokemon got mad at him for asking them a question, kinda like the Riolu, anyways he kept thinking.

Although Quilava was uneffected to attract, he was paralyzed, much to his displeasure. He knew it would be useless to run from a discharge. Luckily for him, he was not a water type, so he was sure he would survive it.

Sky looked around, still munching on his oran berries, noticing a fleeing Riolu, and a sad looking human holding a totodile. He also noticed another human, and Sky made sure to prepare to fly away if they approached him. On second thought, Sky thought, a battle might be fun...

Hannah winked at the Quilava. Hannah thought he was cute, but a tad too weak, Hannah used Attract. As she winked, a pink heart was born, making it's way to Quilava.

Hannah did a silent giggle, almost dead-silent. Tracey yawned and walked back over to Blaze, rubbing his cheek on his knee like a cat.

Quilava managed to squeeze out a Fire Blast just as the heart came fluttering toward him. It collided with the heart.

Neptune found a comfy empty spot on the tallest tree, and covered it with leaves, berries and plants to make it her own. She planned to sleep there. So she laid back and closed her eyes, but found she wasn't tired enough to sleep yet. So she watched the clouds pass by and made up unique names for them. There was a rounded one she called "Feeosna", a very humanish-looking one she called "Ykeuub", and a small one she called "Tidhkny." This eventually became boring, so she cuddled back into her den and this time, dozed off. She had dreams about running away and never being caught, Pokeballs flung at her, she easily evading...

...and for her, this was the funnest dream she ever had in a long time.

Hannah launched a Thunderbolt into the Fire Blast. It caused the Fire Blast to perish, the Thunderbolt continued to go for Quilava, only partially weakened from Fire Blast. Hannah smirked as she left go of the Thunderbolt and let it do it's own thing, before launching another Attract.

By the time Hannah had used Attract again, Quilava had burrow back to the safety of the ground. Again. He had only managed to graze Thunderbolt by a bit, but he could tell his HP was down to a little less than half.

Blaze got up, and saw.. Two huge holes, and a Flaffy. The holes could mean only one thing. Face palming, Blaze got up, and then walked straight over to the hole. Hopefully, the Flaffy wouldn't attack him. To be sure, he brought Spiritomb with him, and made sure Rayquaza's pokeball was easily accessible. He reached down, and tugged Quilava out of the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back