Pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tei-kohai yawned slightly. She pushed her head into her trainer's arms. Vivian sighed; "Tei-kohai, whattya doing? It isn't time to sleep! You didn't get hit by Greg's other Butterfree's Sleep Powder?" she said putting her pokemon down. I didn't. I'm to fast. the little pokemon said to herself. She decided she must prove that, by dashing around the place, then randomly tackling the blue pokemon she saw earlier. "TEI-KOHAI!" cried out Vivian, grabbing her pokemon off the blue one. She suddenly looked at it, and pulled out her pokedex.

Hannah leaped out of the tall grass and found the tight crack in the rock wall, she pointed at the crack and Tracey leaped through it, Hannah attempted to follow, but got stuck, Tracey pulled her through. Hannah scanned the area, nothing had changed. In the corner there were 2 grass beds and 2 Pokemon bowls they stole from camping trainers, they had an automatic feeder that was there when they found the house. As well as some norma; Pokemon and some berries that were slightly burned due to them trying to get them off trees.

Anna started to sing, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and is quite happy about it. At home, she was very popular and most boys liked her.

"I can feel my heart beat through my chest

And I tell myself it’s for the best

As I pack my things into my car

Don’t know where I’m going but I know it’s far

Because honey, I’ve had enough of you

And everything you’ve put me through

There’s nothing you can say or do

It’s time we both found someone new

Now nothing can hold me back again

My life on the right track

I know that I’ve got

To leave here

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

Living our lives separately

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

I won’t shed a single tear

Wishing that I had you here

I don’t need a man to hold my hand

I’m stronger than you think I am

Now everything will go my way

I’m looking for a better day

Where I can hold my head up high

And give my heart to another guy

I know that I’ve got

To leave here

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

I don’t need a man to hold my man

Oh, I’m letting you go

I’m letting go

I’m letting go

I’m starting a new life without you

Starting a new life without you

I know it’s better this way

So I drive away

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

I’m stronger than you think I am."

- I'm going to be slow now... :Stares at screen while watching digimon:

Riolu jumped. "Oh, why... er... yes..." she revealed, her head drooping and her eyes closed in self-disappointment. "What's it to you?" she whispered, her eyes opened and showing an annoyed glint.

Tracey put his hands through the small crack, covering some grass over the grass, hoping that no one find their hide out. Especially trainers, then they would be ripped of their freedom. Hannah leaped over to the automatic feeder and watched the 2 Pokemon bowls be filled, she immediately dug her face into the food. Tracey wobbled over, and did the same to the other bowl. They seemed to enjoy their lunch, Tracey grabbed a Sitrus berry and shocked it so it was like putting sugar on a pancake. Tracey began to enjoy his lunch a whole lot more.

Anna began to think of her old life, she would miss it. She missed her friends already. But she shook of the thought and decided to keep happy for her journey. Anna felt Melody walk all over her back, she had a great grip, but she thank-fully didn't rip her clothes. Anna skipped through the forest, giving a smile to any trainers.

(OOC: O_O Wow, I haven't even joined and it's the second page.. xD)

Name: Sky

Pokemon: Shaymin Sky form

Gender: Male.. Although legendaries don't regularly have genders, it appears that Sky is male.

Personality: Happy, easy going shaymin who loves flying (And for some reason shaymin can't use fly in the actual games despite being able to fly in PMD. WTF). Cool, and intelligent. Can be a little rude and has a dark side, otherwise is a good pokemon overall.

Other?: Doesn't want to be caught and luckily evades trainers well.

Moves: Seed Flare, Giga Drain, Air Slash and Energy Ball

I'm lazy so I'll add another charrie later. :p

"I would hate being caught," Neptune said, a low growl beginning to emenate from the back of her throat.

Tracey hit the bottom of his bowl, he trotted over to the crack and poked his head out, seeing a Riolu and Pichu conversing. Tracey couldn't help but listen to their conversation, he was too young to realize eaves-dropping was rude. Tracey even failed to realize his head was in plain sight of any trainers.

Hannah was a slow eater, she had only eaten half her food and was still eating. Hannah left her bowl there, she wasn't that hungry, she should've been, she had done all the walking while Tracey just hitched a ride. Hannah fixed up poth grass beds and she rested on her one.

Anna saw a Riolu and Pichu, "score."

Anna decided to tell Melody to work undercover for her and pretend she was a wild Pokemon.

Melody walked over to the Riolu and Pichu, "hi~"

(Second charrie)

Name: Blaze

Looks:
Emerald_Brendan.png
That, only the green rucksack is now black and the part on the hat is black too.

Personality:

Pokemon: Spiritomb that knows Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Shadow Ball, a Quilava that knows dig, Fire blast, Heat Wave and Eruption, and finally a Rayquaza that knows Extremespeed, outrage, dragon claw and waterfall. More pokemon may be added.

Other: Even though I own this RP.. MURPLE.

Anna walked over to a tree, and pretended to be looking for a trainer whilst Melody did her duties. Anna couldn't help but notice how fresh the grass was, like someone had watered them everyday. She guessed that Pokemon loved their environment.

Riolu stared at the approaching Sneasel. "H-Hello?" she stuttered.

Blaze walked around the place where everybody else was, with Quilava following him loyally. He sat down by a tree, and then handed Quilava some aprijuice. Quilava happily drank it up, eyes flashing with joy.

OOC: Illex Forest :3

Anna repeated the song, It was like her theme song,

"I can feel my heart beat through my chest

And I tell myself it’s for the best

As I pack my things into my car

Don’t know where I’m going but I know it’s far

Because honey, I’ve had enough of you

And everything you’ve put me through

There’s nothing you can say or do

It’s time we both found someone new

I know that I’ve got

To leave here

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

I don’t need a man to hold my hand

Now everything will go my way

I’m looking for a better day

Where I can hold my head up high

And give my heart to another guy

I know that I’ve got

To leave here

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

Oh, I’m letting you go

I’m letting go

I’m letting go

I’m starting a new life without you

Starting a new life without you

I know it’s better this way

So I drive away

So here’s to you

And here’s to me

It’s a great big world

And I’m a single girl

So I’m glad I’m leaving

I’m stronger than you think I am."

Melody smiled at the Riolu, "Who's the Pichu?"

Tracey watched a Quilava lap up Aprijuice, "that looks yummy."

He bounced out from the crack and ran towards the Aprijuice, plain in sight, his eyes shined with desire.

Hannah didn't notice Tracey's disappearance, she was nuzzling the grass bed, almost peacefully asleep.

Quilava looked up and saw Tracey run up toward him. He looked over at Blaze, and gestured to Tracey with his paw. Blaze stared at the pokemon. "I think that pokemon belongs to a trainer, by the way it looks.. Great, it wants aprijuice. I think. It can have this extra skill juice I don't need then." He picked a bowl out of his pocket and dumped aprijuice into it from a canteen before putting the canteen back. He held the bowl out toward Tracey.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Tama v9. You are totally breaking the rule of literacy and 3 sentences max. (Or was it 2? I forgot)

Melody spoke on, "FOLLOW THE RULES!" "please, my name is Melody, I am a Sneasel from Silver Mountain. It feels nice to meet you two."

Hannah sat up, yawning, "Tracey! Get me some-"

Hannah saw the deserted surroundings, "Tracey?"

She bursted off the bed, running for the crack, jumping through.

Tracey happily sipped up the Aprijuice, before poking his tongue out at Quilava and jumped into a nearby patch of grass.

Hannah saw Tracey, and saw Quilava and the trainer, "Oh Arceus! DON'T GET CAUGHT TRACEY!"

Anna saw the Quilava and the other Pokemon around it, she thought they all belonged to the trainer nearby, the Mareep looked cute vute and fluffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back