Pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Actually, you are still breaking the rules, it is literate.

OOC: No, your previous post had no speech marks, it is not a matter of that you can't find things to say, neither can I, that's why I made more characters to be able to fit the rules. Sorry if I sound rude, It's just I can't stand bad grammar, I don't really mind spelling though.

OOC: Yeah, you do need to add a little more. It doesn't take too much to add more words. I'll be nice and let this go easily, although again will get you your first warning and then another warning and then a report.

Quilava stared after Tracey, visibly annoyed. He had to resist the urge to use Dig on Tracey as he laid back down onto the soft grass. Blaze yawned, and leaned back against the tree, staring up at the clouds lazily. Quilava joined Blaze, and the two of them peacefully stayed like that.

Sky was high in the air, flying through the sky with a joyful expression painting his face. He swooped down, and then went back up, flying faster and faster.

OOC: Jeez, sorry! Don't yell at me! Oh, your 12! I'm 11, nice to meet you XD. Lol, that was random, sorry, I like making friends around my age. If you feel that bad, how about you send your posts in a PM to me, and I will edit it so it meets the rules?

Tracey danced around, jumping onto Blaze and curling up on his lap. Tracey yawned and rested his head on Blaze's leg.

Hannah ran to Tracey and used charge multiple times, ready to defend her little brother from capture.

Melody waited for a reply from the two wild Pokemon, she gave a wink at both of them.

Anna jumped at the sight of the charging Flaaffy, she threw a Pokeball at Tracey but Hannah roasted it in mid-air, turning it to dust.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: I'm not going to kick you out, tamav9, I promise. You're cool enough that I know you're not super illiterate (Someone I know in one of my Rp's types really badly) and so, you can stay. And I added another rule onto the Rules list. :p )

OOC: okay Runner, Its just my bad temper... and Jadeie, Hello!

Spark got bored and walked away going back to his friends. Once he got there, they had faces like something bad happened. Spark asked, "Whats wrong?!" Meta replied. "A Pidgeotto tired to attack us and injured(is this allowed?)Weedle." Weedle had little scratches over him. Spark went to the nearest Oran berry tree and got five Oran berries. He gave Weedle two of them and Weedle fell asleep. Waking an hour later he felt better.

OOC(again): is this good?

Anna walked over to Blaze, "Is that your Mareep?"

Tracey yawned, then took little cute gasps of air.

Melody shrugged and ran back to Melody, jumping up and bouncing off her back and landing on her shoulder.

"No.. I don't have a Mareep." Blaze said, staring the Mareep who really did appear to look as if it were owned by him. "This quilava is mine, but I have no clue where the heck that thing came from."

"Huh," Anna said, "What about the Flaaffy?"

Melody hopped down from Anna and sat next to Quilava.

Hannah grunted, she was going to stay right there and protect her brother. Hannah charged again, sparks flew out her cheeks, if anyone threw a Pokeball at her brother, they would be roasted. But then she charged too much, and fell to the ground.

Sarah got up. "Dang. I better get going!" She said to herself. "I don't want to be late!"

Blaze looked over at the Flaffy and had to resist the urge to groan. "Not mine either..." He half-muttered, as his hand closed around the pokeball of Spiritomb.

"Well, I thought they were," Anna set her arms behind her head and winked, "because they seem to like you alot."

Hannah got up and dragged Tracey from Blaze's 'comfy' lap, she hurled him onto the grass and gave an angry look at the trainer, then turned to the Quilava and began to use Charge.

Melody yawned and chucked her black rose onto the ground beside the Quilava, and ran off on her trainer to get a new one.

Quilava instantly reacted to the sparks that began to slowly generate from Hanna. He used Fire Blast right away, although for the sake of not ticking Blaze off, he kept the flames at about 75 power rather than 100 like regular Fire Blast. (OOC: At least, I think Fire Blast had 100 power)

Hannah used Thunderbolt, breaking the Fire-Blast smaller spark-like fires that fell to the ground and disappeared. Hannah 'humphed' at the Quilava puny attack and egged it on my using her finger to do that 'follow me' motion. Tracey yawned and slowly walked behind Hannah as she began to Charge.

Anna jumped at the sudden Fire-Blast and Melody ran up her back and glomped her shoulder at the sight of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back