Pokemon Platinum to released in Japan Fall 2008

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also along with this game there supposedly another 2 games called Pokemon Coral and Pokemon Opal. Coral's cover design is Giratina with Opals being Cresselia. I'll try and get the cover pics as soon as possible. I'm writing this on my wii so it's slow.
I heard it was Pokemon Coral and Jade but maybe Jade is the third one. I have seen a picture of Pokemon Opal and the article said it is the third game. It also said Lugia and Oh Ho are compatible with an event. I think its fake because Platinum is the third. Heres the think https://www.thetanooki.com/2008/04/01/pokem...ldwide-release/

I heard it was Pokemon Coral and Jade but maybe Jade is the third one. I have seen a picture of Pokemon Opal and the article said it is the third game. It also said Lugia and Oh Ho are compatible with an event. I think its fake because Platinum is the third. Heres the think https://www.thetanooki.com/2008/04/01/pokem...ldwide-release/
Coral and Jade are hack games, they aren't official. They are fakes.

~Camelle

opal,jade and coral have been confirmed fake by Nintendo. though they would make good names for pokémon games.

-Alex

There has been some speculation that Volkner will be replaced as 8th gym gym leader in Platinum, and he may reappear as an Elite Four member or possibly even as Champion. I think that if this is true he will replace Flint as 3rd E4 member, considering that you will battle him and Volkner with your rival at some point in the game in Platinum. However, I can't find any evidence to confirm this yet, and I don't think there will be any undeniable proof whether this will happen or not until the after the game is released in Japan. If I find any proof to confirm this, I will post it ASAP! For now, I suggest you take this with a grain of salt.

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
We really need someone who can speak english and read and speak Japanese. New topic being started..........new topic complete.

-Alex

Im gonna get pokemon platinum but when u get girantina

and u think your like the best ever when u get the national dex in D/P

u can get girantina somewhere and transfer that to platinum

then go to the spear pillar and catch that girantina and VOILA! BOP

two girantinas!

Wait can u do that anyway?

Probably not but oh well just clearing out my mind onto this

comment :eek:

i know that entuna gym(3rd gym) has a clock that desides who you battle and when!!!
instead eterna gym the 2nd unless they added a floroma gym but then which gym should they delete. I personally think Sunyshore cause if Volkners in the E4.....

You've all noticed the pattern on each generation of pokemon games; they release two games, then a third one a few years later. You've seen this in generation I with pokemon Red and Blue being released, then they released  pokemon Yellow a few years later as well as in generation II with pokemon Gold , Silver and Crystal   and in generation III with pokemon Ruby , Sapphire and Emerald .  Doesn't generation IV look left out, with only pokemon Diamond and Pearl ? Well, generation IV will be the odd one out no longer because, well, you guessed it! A THIRD  game  for  Diamond and Pearl   is on way!  Pokemon Platinum , a sister game to Diamond and Pearl will be released in  Autumn 2008 for Japan and 2009 for North America. 
  Giratina will be the mascot of this upcoming game, and it will appear at the Spear Pillar along with Dialga and Palkia at lv. 47  in pokemon Platinum .  Giratina's Origin Forme will be available in this game, and there will be a new outfit for Lucas and Dawn as well as  redesigned battle scenes.  Many speculated Giratina would be the mascot of the third generation IV game long before it was announced due to having a move set similar to Dialga and Palkia's as well as being dual typed with dragon like the aforementioned. Dialga represents time, Palkia represents space and Giratina represents matter.  At the moment, not much information about pokemon Platinum has been revealed due to the distance of the release, and more information as well as more accurate information will appear as the release approaches.  I will keep you informed with up-to-date informed about this upcoming game!

Yours Truly,

Camelle

PS. The Official Japanese site for the game can be found here, but  it isn't in English.
You forgot to mention Pokemon: Firered and Leafgreen. I have always thought it was odd that they never came out with a later version of it, Waterblue or something. Anyways, I read about it on www.seribii.net. I can't wait to get Platinum and the next Pokemon Ranger game cause I lost my old Pokemon Ranger D: And I had captured every Pokemon ;~; Oh well XP

-Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to mention Pokemon: Firered and Leafgreen. I have always thought it was odd that they never came out with a later version of it, Waterblue or something. Anyways, I read about it on www.seribii.net. I can't wait to get Platinum and the next Pokemon Ranger game cause I lost my old Pokemon Ranger D: And I had captured every Pokemon ;~; Oh well XP
-Mew
Pokemon Leafgreen IS pokemon WaterBlue. It's only called Pokemon Blue in USA, but in France, and everywhere else, it was originally called Pokemon Green.

There SHOULD be an Electric Yellow, however.

My Diamond pokedex is 100% done

Seen:493

Captured:493

I can't wait for Platinum!!

Pokemon Leafgreen IS pokemon WaterBlue. It's only called Pokemon Blue in USA, but in France, and everywhere else, it was originally called Pokemon Green.There SHOULD be an Electric Yellow, however.
there was yellow. i only ended up giving it back because you start with Pikachu.

must've been nintendo's timing because pikachu is useless against the next gym leader. :furawatchi:

cecib

I think there's a bit of confusion here, to clear things up, this is the truth.

In Japan, the first Game Boy Pokemon games were Red and Green. In the US, there was Blue, instead of Green.

Later, a Yellow one came out, with Pikachu as the main man.

Later, these games were remade as FireRed and LeafGreen on the Game Boy Advance, that's why they are not listed.

There was not an ElectricYellow at all.

I think they ment Pokemon Yellow. It must had used to be called electric yellow. :p

Well, it wasn't when I played it.

Anyway, Pokemon Yellow was released around a decade before FireRed and LeafGreen.

If I understand correctly, in Japan there was orignally Red and Green. Then there was an improved version, Blue, then they released Yellow version after Blue.

I believe the English Red and Blue Versions were based off of the Japanese Blue Version.

Does anybody else think that one of the sillhouettes could be a new Castform form, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back