Pokemon Platinum to released in Japan Fall 2008

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Castform adds up...but I still have a little feeling about it being a Rotom form.

Yes, fredfredburger is right. There were four in Japan and three in the US.

Hey guys! The JP Pokemon Platinum release is only a week away! Amity square will be remodeled and expanded and Chimchar will be allowed in! Not so sure about turtwig, though. Stay tuned! When Platinum comes out in Japan, there will be more screenshots and info I can give you!

~Camelle

Yeah.

I really like the place where you walk on walls!

Guess what? Fantina is now the third gym leader, Maylene the fourth and Crasher Wake the fifth! The gym leaders can be rechallenged and they will have 5 pokemon above level 60 after the defeat of the Elite Four. The sinnoh pokedex has been expanded to 210 as mentioned above by porygonlord and Rotom will be available before the national dex.

Speaking of Rotom, the five silhouettes were new Rotom forms! Good news for all you legendary bird fans! Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres will be catchable at level 60 after the national pokedex. After the national pokedex you can speak to professor Rowan and they will be roaming Sinnoh.

The Elite four can be rechalleged after you go to the survival area and their pokemon's levels will be between 65 and 78. Your tag parters can also be challeged at a restaurant in the Survival area.

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: whahh!!!! platinum is out in japan and i want it here in canada now!!!!!!!!!! :) <_< :( :)

I'm pre-ordering it tomorrow for the events that are going to come. I think a few already passed. Darn.

My parents owe me my birthday present, anyways.

I live in Canada too. I know what it feels like to see Americans get events while Canadians suffer.

Toys 'R Us Manaphy, Toys 'R Us Darkrai, Pokemon Center events in New York, and probably a lot more in the future. Also, the Pokemon Rocks America tour gave out a lot of 10th Anniversary level 70 events like Celebi and Ho-Oh. It was only in 2005.

I hope North America considers WiFi events for Platinum like Japan has.

:( :D :D :p whahh!!!! platinum is out in japan and i want it here in canada now!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :p :)
Go and order it online. Or you gotta wait.

It will take a while to come to where you are. :p

~Shaymin

I have the pokemon platnum japanese import! too bad my mum banned my ds.... I am getting iy back in 2 weeks!

the new rotom forms look like household appilances. (lawnmower,fan,oven,cupboard and a washing machine)

-☆αιεχ

Guys! This just in! I have just recieved the NA platinum realsease date! Clicky! March 22, 2009 is when platinum is going to hit the stores in the US! 

~Camelle
That site has nothing on it o.o

Bulbanews does not yet have an article with this exact name. You may wish to:
    * Start the Circuit City posts U.S. Platinum release date.com article.

* Search for Circuit City posts U.S. Platinum release date.com in other articles.
March 22nd is a rumored date. It hasn't been announced officially by Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Central

That site has nothing on it o.o

March 22nd is a rumored date. It hasn't been announced officially by Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Central
It was posted by a site called circuit city and the article has since been removed. Sorry! But for one thing, we know for sure it will be in spring 2009, so just a few more months!

~Camelle

I don't know when the article was made, but Circuit City doesn't even have it on their site o.o

Unless Circuit City jumped the gun, I'm thinking the "article" was fan-made.

Okay, as of request, here is the current update on Pokémon Platinum.

MAIN UPDATES ONLY

The current main characters [Lucas, Dawn, and Pearl] now have completed re-vamped outfits as Nintendo found it in their inactive imagination to drop the temperature in Sinnoh to below 0 Degrees Celcius.

The battle template that is used [showing HP, MP and the current level] has also been changed so a darker colour and a new shape has been formed to surround it.

Some of the current moves have had completely changed animations.

Rotom now has 5 new body forms.

-Jordan

Does anyone have a complete character list of the pokemon on this game? I'm hopeing some cute, girly characters on it. Is Piplup going to be on it? Are many diamond/pearl pokemon staying on Platnium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back