Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it today :]]I picked Totodile for my starter, and the Pokewalker is making me mad because I need a mini screw driver to put the clip on D:
I just clipped my lanyard from my job on it. I can carry it to work.

I chose Totodile as well.

We all chose Totodile XD

I was going to go with Cyndaquil but I backed out. I probably will when I eventually get SoulSilver.

Sky, do you or anyone you know wear glasses? Glasses screwdrivers ftw.

You can probably find one for like $2 and Walmart or something.

I was gonna get it today, but i never got around to it. Tomorrow i might go to the mall, so i'll see if i can get a copy at GameStop. 8)

We all chose Totodile XDI was going to go with Cyndaquil but I backed out. I probably will when I eventually get SoulSilver.

Sky, do you or anyone you know wear glasses? Glasses screwdrivers ftw.

You can probably find one for like $2 and Walmart or something.
Yeah, but I don't know anyone who would carry would glasses screwdrivers...

I might use a sharp kitchen knife

I love how the Pokemon can walk beside you. It's adorable!

I was gonna get Chikorita, because of the cuteness...

But I like water Pokemon. What can ya do.

I got Chikorita. :3

On Pearl, I started with Piplup, and Sapphire I started with Torchic, so it was time for grass. xD

I love when my Onyx walks behind me. He towers over everyone like a bodyguard. xD

Yeah, I got it on my DS yesterday and it's awesome! I think that you can just go out in WalMart and they have a whole shelf. They were already sold out on Heart Gold though.

My one keeeeeeps on freeeezing. But I am pretty much up to the fourth gym, and it kept on freezing so I stopped playing (btw, I have the Japanese version)

I just got it today! :hitodetchi: I'm almost to the first gym, i didn't play for that long yet. I got Totodile as my starter, i love that little dino! Honestly though, that was like the hardest decision of my life. xD It always is, i can never choose my starter, lol.

And I just realized that it can connect to Diamond, so i can trade pokemon to myself. That'll make it more fun. I just need to wait until I can use my sister's DS so i can use both games at once, lol.

im not gonna get it. platium is better. i dont wanna go spaz myself like last time i wanted platimum but they were sold out,...luckly i have platium :) I used to have diamond version but i lost it during a feild trip D:

Last edited by a moderator:
^How do you know platinum is better, have you played SoulSilver/HeartGold or even Silver or Gold? I'd say you can't declare Platinum is better unless you've tried the others. But still, it's your opinon, i'm just sayin'.

^How do you know platinum is better, have you played SoulSilver/HeartGold or even Silver or Gold? I'd say you can't declare Platinum is better unless you've tried the others. But still, it's your opinon, i'm just sayin'.
Personal perfernce, perhapes?

Some people don't care for remakes of alot of games.

Personal perfernce, perhapes?
Some people don't care for remakes of alot of games.
All i was saying is you can't compare games unless you've played them. That's all. I'm not trying to state my opinion either because i myself haven't played platinum.

Ihavn't played pokemon gold/silver so i really wanna get the remakes, but i suppose if you already own the original pokemon gold/silver then you might not want to get them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back