Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't played Gold/Silver either and I heard they were the best, so I was really excited for these games.

Today I went for a walk and brought my pokewalker with me. It was a really long walk so i got 8000 steps, and earned 400 watts. And my Pidgey grew a level. It's so cute, after you return from a walk, it has a little journal thing and it says "Pidgey was so happy to be walking so much with Alex!" and i was all "awwww x3" it's adorable. And i love in the game how your pokemon follows you.

I just realized i need to change my sig now cuz i have the game....

Sorry for double post, but i need to tell you my team. x3

Totodile, Lvl. 15 name: Kiro

Pidgey, Lvl. 14 name: Pidgey (didn't feel like naming it)

Mareep, Lvl. 14 name: *Luna*

Hoppip, Lvl. 13 name: Jasper

Togepi, Lvl. 13 name: Scribbles

Onix, Lvl. 3 name: Rocky (No i didn't name it, it was traded to me by some kid in the game, and the only reason this is in my team is for Rock Smash, i never battle with it)

If I get another pokemon to take Onix's place, It will definately be a fire type. 8)

I reserved Soulsilver and i have had it for 9 days and I have just now beat the 8th gym leader, im at the dragons den right now. I've played my game so much my sister said i should take a break. I don't care though, I started with a cyndaquil and now its a level 51 typhlosion, I like cyndaquil but I also like sentret but my sentret is now a lv36 furret. well thats my story of my game. :furawatchi: :)

is sentret good? i'm not planning on using it, because i want a vulpix, but i still want to know.

I live in Australia, so It comes out tomorrow for me.

I'M DYING TO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW :furawatchi:

I'm getting HeartGold. I'm so excited. I never was able to get Platinum :)

^Yeah, i never got Platinum either, although I planned on it. I love SoulSilver though, and I'm sure you'll love HeartGold! 8) Sucks that it didn't come out yet, though. So unfair. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back