Pokemon VCG tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3. You are allowed to have those. A have a question, what is and uber? Sorry, I a noob to those things.
"In German, über is used as a prefix as well as a word in its own right. Both uses indicate a state or action involving increased elevation or quantity in the physical sense, or superiority or excess in the abstract."

A description of 'uber' is above, an uber Pokemon is a Pokemon with highly increased stats, a Pokemon with an ability that Pokemon type does not have (like a Pikachu knowing Wonder Guard), or an unusual attack set.

Basically a hacked Pokemon.

Thanks.

Edit: My White friend code is:

2794-6675-0428
Wait... I see conflict about Purin using white to fight us, how are we going to fight her pokemon, since they're all gen 5 and gen. 5's pokemon weren't programmed into heartgold/soulsilver, and definitely not platinum/pearl/diamond? :/ ?

"In German, über is used as a prefix as well as a word in its own right. Both uses indicate a state or action involving increased elevation or quantity in the physical sense, or superiority or excess in the abstract."

A description of 'uber' is above, an uber Pokemon is a Pokemon with highly increased stats, a Pokemon with an ability that Pokemon type does not have (like a Pikachu knowing Wonder Guard), or an unusual attack set.

Basically a hacked Pokemon.
Then no. Those won't be allowed.

Wait... I see conflict about Purin using white to fight us, how are we going to fight her pokemon, since they're all gen 5 and gen. 5's pokemon weren't programmed into heartgold/soulsilver, and definitely not platinum/pearl/diamond? :/ ?
I'm pretty sure 5th Gen. Pokemon will go in. To be sure I'll look it up.

EDIT: Alright people, we have Nostia, mew, purin, runner, yattatchi, maruten, and Tamatown 99. 7 people! 3 more open slots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, time passes by fast. It's either tomorrow or the day after!

But we're all in different time zones, right? So how will we arrange this?

Okay, well, I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. So if we need any time zone arrangement stuff, I can do so.

And I think I'm free tomorrow around 6 or 7, but I'll have to check.

I'm a busy troll.

This is really confusing, I think that we should have arranged the date here so all the people who said they would participate would know.. So far, it seems it's only me, mew and tamav9..

I was just saying of how like only me, mew and tama were the only ones who were aware the tournament is today, and I guess you too yatta.. Although that makes it uneven, since if there's 3 participants (Tamav9 isn't part of it, I think)... Where are all the other people who said they were going to participate?

Latest posts

Back