Pokemon VCG tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I could, but I will have some real-life friends over, mon petit canard tama v9.

I think that we should do the tournament in pieces, like for example, on days when people actually are on, battle. Since we have 8 people, the way it would work would be, say, if mew and yatta or somebody were matched up to battle for the first round, they would fight on Monday, and then the next day, if two other people were on, they could battle, and such.

Okay! So..... you and Mew can battle on Monday, and NintenNerd and Yatta can battle on Tuesday! We will co by loser against loser and you know..... winner against winner, so everyone can be a winner! Then whoever beats the other winner will battle me, and if they win, they get my strongest Pokemon. So, be prepared and get your game-face ON!!!!

EDIT: I will PM you all when it starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid I can't battle today... or any weekday this week, for that matter.

I'm very busy.

All day.

All the time.

But I'm free on the weekend.

I'm not free on Spring Break either. I'm going to a waterpark... ;3;

...My spring break's two weeks long.

I actually don't know if I'm staying for one week or two weeks, actually.

OKAY! SO.... Here are the results! Mew and Runner...... Runner advances! Mew will be in the losers to battle NintenNerd or Yatta!(hope I didn't sound rude D:) Yatta and NintenNerd still have to battle! Come back tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back