Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, Ebil!

Scarf looked at Bibee. "What's the matter?", he asked.

Autoph said, "Oh, you're awake. And it's no problem. My name is..." he tried to think of a cooler name, but couldn't, so he just said, "Autoph." He held out a berry to her. "Oran?"

Cherry said, "That sounds like a good idea, Ever."

The Azurill looked at his Snorunt friend, "I thought I heard something," the water Pokemon sighed,

"Thanks," Mattie spoke, taking the Oran berry and biting down on it. "Autoph's a pretty cool name." she said, feeling a bit better.

EDIT - Gotta go, be back in about 15 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarf looked around nervously. "R-really? A scary something?"

Autoph blushed slightly. "Oh, yeah, I guess."

Fun fact: Autoph's name is based off of the word 'Autophobia', the fear of normalcy.

"Okay, Ever, feel lucky! You get the glorious leader!" Trace laughed, "And what?"

"Am I, actually an official member of this team?" asked Ever.

"I guess you could be, if you really wanted to. I just don't have a title for you."

Nah, it's an online drawing thing.

I just looked it up. I should sign up for that...

Cherry said, "Well, you do sort of lag behind, but I think you're a team member, right?"

- Back, way more than I expected >.< Stupid busssss.

Bibee nodded slowly, it MUST be scary if it was scaring him. And if it was following them- Bibee didn't want to think about it anymore.

"It's better than Mattie, my name's boring." she spoke to Autoph,

Autoph shrugged. "You could make a new one if you don't like it."

Scarf walked along, scared.

@Ebil: Scarf has always been a scaredy-cat. XD

sarah - *swim down the river when she see's team elegant "hello..." she Say's

Dont reed the last post i forgot to sign ebil out (i am using the same pc she used before)

Mattie looked at Autoph funny. "No I couldn't, anyway, that'd be weird to change my name.." she spoke,

Bibee was also pretty scared, especially since Scarf was scared as well. "Maybe it's friendly and not scary at all and we're only imagining it being scary?" he asked Scarf hopefully, but still scared.

ooc: I'm battling Cobalion. Scald, Scald, Water Gun, Sing failed, Flash, Flash, Sinnnggg! Captured with an Ultra Ball. Dang.. That awesome battle music had to end?

"Hi?" Ever said.

Sarah - Looked at the pokemon "Sarah" She says "Why are you all here???" She questioned "and in any way can i help you"

I edited it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back