Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jadeie: I know, I missed the music so bad after catching Viktini and Thunderus. D:

Autoph shrugged. "Okay. Mattie's a good name, anyway."

Scarf laughed nervously. "Ye-Yeah, probably."

@Kuro: I don't mean to be rude, but characters are getting extremely clustered around Elegant, and there are a lot of possibilities of where to have your character.

"We're a team.", Cherry stated simply.

"I guess it's better than some other names are..." she spoke, mainly to herself this time, but looked at Autoph. Then suddenly around. "Did you hear that?" she asked, running towards the sound of the call for help.

Bibee nodded, "We're probably over-reacting.." he mumbled, before running back and tripping. "Waah! Something just moved!" he pointed to where a Rattata had just sped past.

It's cause elegant has Trace, PG, and everyone loves him. -shot-

Trace shrugged, "Iunno. We're pretty crowded right now."

"We could battle her?" VEver said, "not to be rude or anything, only with her permission."

ok

Sarah - "sorry i am dont like battling" she says and swims off into the river and it starts to turn into a ravine where she see's Kajah "huh why would someone be swimming out here"

What type of pokemon is kajah????

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kuro-Mametchi Rocks: I'm a Mudkip

Kajah sat there crying until someone came and helped him. At times like there he wished he had vine whip.

@Kuro: Thanks.

Scarf freaked out and pulled his coat around him so that he was completely hidden by it.

@v3: OH YOU. And Cherry is a million times more Lilligant elegant than Trace.

Autoph reluctantly ran after Mattie, being lazy and all.

Mattie stopped as she saw who it was. "Oh, hey Kajah!" she greeted, before she noticed who else was there. She glared at Sarah. "I could easily beat you now you don't have your 'Queen', but first I wanna know why you attacked me!" she spoke to the Vaporean, hostility now in her voice.

Bibee ran to catch up with Scarf,

Mattie looked at her friend, "What wasn't fair was that Pokemon randomly attacking me for no reason!" she spoke, before turning back to the Vaporean, glaring.

Sarah - *looked at Mattie and said* "That evil witch latte had bribed with power over her kingdom i couldnt help my self" *she says and pads off*

"Wait, Vaporeon!" Kajah said. "I didnt get your name to thank you properly. tell me please!"

Mattie watched as the Pokemon walked off. "It's your fault if you fall for power. It means your naturally greedy" she mumbled under her breath, unable to forget what Sarah did.

Latte - "Hmmph i dont need that wast of a time dimwitted weak vaporeon sarah" she denies and looks for her next victim

Sarah - "My names sarah" she says and walks off

Brawl - Wakes up

Mattie turned back to Kajah. "She attacked me, would've killed me if Autoph wasn't there to help, all because she was bribed. Because of power. Greed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back