Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo nodded before standing up and grabbing a few Oran berries. "How'd you find this place?"

@PG: Well you can blame the time zone difference for that, both of us are from Australia mate.

@Aki: Ah, I see. XD Time zones can suck like that.

OH TRACE, YOU SO SNEAKY.

Cherry laughed a little. "I've lived in the forest all my life, silly. And... and, well, this place is special to me in a way."

Leo smiled then looked up at the trees/sky. (doesn't know) "This would've been a nice place to grow up in, it's quite peaceful here, nothing like my home..."

Trace was all like eavesdropeavesdrop, Hahaha, I'll find out about these two's pasts, and then I'll know more things about them! They think they can leave me out! He thought, smirking a little.

Cherry said, "Well, I didn't exactly grow up here. I visit a lot, but it's more of just a faint trace of my past than anything."

AND SUDDENLY A WILD ABSOL CAME UP AND EATED TRACE.

Trace frowned, "I don't eavesdrop! I just decided to follow you guys! Gosh, I'm a good leader who doesn't eavesdrop!"

...what did i do

WELL MAYBE TRACE IS A DUMB SOMETIMES OR MAYBE I'M RUNNING ON PIZZA AND I WAS EXERCISING ALL DAY AND I'M TIRED AND WAH CONFUSING MYSELF AQHHHHHHHHHFJLBJVDL;AF

Trace put his hands on his hips all sassy like, "Well, I need you guys to trust me! I was protecting you from unseen danger!"

"I need my team members to be okay." Trace shook his head, "I'll leave, if you want me to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back