Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry said, "Could you please not fight in here? It's sort of an important place. Maybe a nice field or something..."

Trace blushed a little, "I can beat you! Even if you do have a type advantage, I'll win!" He crossed his arms, "But even if I lose, I'm still leader, remember?"

Cherry led them out to a nice field after somehow making a bag out of thin air and putting the berries in in less than a second. "This looks like a good spot.", she said.

ooc: Feel free to use moves that it's impossible for that pokemon to learn, as long as it's not too out-there.

Trace followed her, "That's good. I guess this works." He said to CHERRY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

I am lacking in nutrition, sleep, and energy. I'M DYING HERE DON'T JUDGE ME

@v3: To be honest, sometimes making fun of your posts is more fun than writing my own.

Cherry floated back to watch from a safe distance.

Trace nodded, "Here, I'll be the elegant gentleman I am, and let you have the first move."

you know what you know what i am getting offline cause yeah -crycry-

I NEEDED MY SLEEP

Trace cried out a little when he got hit with it, "H-Hey!" He shook a little, "Well, I'll get you back!" He attempted to use Shock Wave, but since he didn't have a lot of experience it wasn't very powerful.

Leo cringed as she was hit but regardless, she smirked. "Hmm...use it now, use it later...oh well~" She said then used Attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back