Posion Warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhhh, yea, but im chewing on my v4.5 star on top...... and i was chewing the buttons! and it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then a lick! i do it all the time! even on my v4s! ive had them for a few months now, but im not poisened... OH NO i have a sick feeling in my stomach now...... seriosly..... um... i ahev a feeling i should wrap this post up.... AND THEN RUN TO THE BATHROOM

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its true cuz your right, they dont spray pesticides on them but it might be something thats the buttons and lanten (whats that?) is made out of. it might have something in it that is poison to our body its just what the stuff is made of thatt all. and you guys dont have to be mean saing people are dumb if they believe this cuz it just might be true so, dont say mean things about people.

if they are made for kids then im sure they wouldnt be poisened but it depends on like the paint and the thinks they put on it to make it look the way they do

Chill guys. This is a load of rubbish. There WAS a recent scare about lead paint used for toys, but I've checked the list of toys that they said were dangerous and tamagotchis are NOT on there. Don't worry about it. Obviously, I don't suggest chewing your tamagotchis, but it shouldn't do you any harm. Just don't get saliva get in the shell (ewww!)

Good to know I guess, although I have never chewed any part of a Tama. And what is a lanten?

Me and my lil bro chew the buttons on our tamagotchi V3 and V4 AND WE DONT GET POISONED!!! :angry: :ph34r: :D :angry:

I don't think that you can be poisoned. I chew my Tamas even now it's just a habbit. (I actually tore the button on my V2 off because of it...)

I don't really know if this poison warning is true or not, but I think there might be a way to find out. If anyone here has a new USA version Tamagotchi still in the package, or has a Tamagotchi package, look at the back or bottom of the package, even read the small print. If there is something on the package that says "Conforms to ASTM" or something similar to that, it is NOT poisonous!

Can you prove that the buttons are poisonous? I'm not trying to be rude, but unless you took a Tamagotchi to a chemist and asked them, I don't think we should believe this. BanDai would not use poisonous materials to make a electronic toy.

-DDDTrooper

OOPS!
I meant lanyard

The lanyard is the thing you put around your neck
oooooooooooooppppppppppssssssssssssss... i chew that all the time. *cough* *fall* *unconcious* *die*

I hate tamas, anyways....
OO

.^.

that is so sad. why does anyone hate tamas? if they do, then they should not be on TT. It's for people who LOVE tamas, not who hate them.

Did you know that if you chew the buttons on the Tamagotchi you may get posioned and if you chew the lanten you could get posioned? :blink: A warning to all Tamagotchi owners

P.S Your lantan can also break! ^_^
Isn't this supposed to be in Tamagotchi Warnings, not Tips and Tricks? And by the way, thanks for the warning...

i think bandia would be sued or something.I bet people chew thoe things every day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back