Posion Warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys believing this? Again, I'm not trying to be rude at all, but there is no proof whatsoever of the buttons (or lanyards) being poisonous. There is no warning on the Tamagotchi package and there is no source as to where this "poisonous lanyards" information was retrieved. :huh:

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you read"? Well, this is one of those times. If I Love Mametchi !!! gives a link to a website warning people (or some other kind of proof), then maybe I'll believe it. ^_^

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone who had replied to this thread will believe you if you got some proof!

BRING ON THE EVIDENCE!

i refuse to beleive this nonsense.

i seriously doubt that chewing the buttons can lead to poisening...if that was true the tamagotchi's would have the age rating increased.

beleive what you want but i dont.

~BB

That's ridiculous. You ain't gonna get poisoned. I chew on my V4's ball all the time and I'm not dead yet. So just chill out. Nothing's gonna happen to ya.

The only thing I want to know is what is a lanten?

I don't really think Bandaii would be that stupid to make a kid's toy that some little children mess around with really be poisonous.

How in the world did you find this out???????????????????????????????????????????????? :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :p :( :D :D

Oh...My....Gosh. Oh Crud!! I am gonna die!!!

Seriously, I chew them every day for some reason. I get bored when I am waiting for it to do something or for me to NEED to take care of it....

I also chew on my v. 4.5's star alot. This is indeed false. I just looked it up. If bandai had made them with poisonous stuff, they wouldnt be on the market genous.

Last edited by a moderator:
um..no offence to whoever chews their tamagotchi but ew..thats pretty disgusting, and how could cotton lanyards be poison???

Sorry if im being nasty but the poison thing is compleate FALSE! :p :) ;) :D

Sorry!

:D ;)

Dude. I've been chewing on mine for years, the worst that ever happened was that they started to come out but they just had to get pushed back in.

Where did you get this information because to me it just sounds like someone trying to start false rumours.

:angry: TG4E

yes, this does sound likke false rumors or something a parent would say to their child to get them to stop doing something they think is gross. like ladybugs are poisonouse if you eat them, there are little white poisonouse bugs in snow, ect.

but anyways, i do agree with you that you shouldnt chew the buttons.

but i dont agree that they are poisonouse.

and will someon please explaine wht lanten is? i know im a big dummy.

Not to be rude, but may I ask your reference?

Also, I think that if it was poisonous, someone would've recalled it.

Either way, it is still not a good idea to chew on your tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back