Post a pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a picture of me! I'm the girl farthest to the right with the braids. (I know I had to wear a silly costume but it was for a play...)
https://www.jjn.gsacrd.ab.ca/photoalbum/200.../nov/640/16.JPG

I know I look SOOO ugly!!! :D
Do you have red hair?? That is the neatest thing! Honestly, I'd love to have red hair. You have a unique, pretty look. Kind of like a pixie!

I haven't seen a bad photo yet of ANYONE here. Everybody looks different and super-cute! Don't self-bash, take what you've got and run with it.

I recently posted pictures of myself in meowbark's Haircut thread, but for now, I'll just have to refer you to my avvie. It's several months old, but I haven't really changed since then.

Do you have red hair?? That is the neatest thing! Honestly, I'd love to have red hair. You have a unique, pretty look. Kind of like a pixie!
I haven't seen a bad photo yet of ANYONE here. Everybody looks different and super-cute! Don't self-bash, take what you've got and run with it.

I recently posted pictures of myself in meowbark's Haircut thread, but for now, I'll just have to refer you to my avvie. It's several months old, but I haven't really changed since then.
Yeah I have red hair. And in that picture I had to wear really old clothes to be in the play. I had to wear swet pants and a really ugly long sleeve shirt. Usually I wear jeans and REALLY pretty tops that go over a t-shirt. :mellow:

i wish i hada camera and i could upload photos up:(
My mom has a cellphone which can take videos, and photos and can upload them on the computer. She lets me use it whenever :rolleyes: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back