Post a pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you know that cats are solar powered?
Our cat looks very similar, except he has a bit more white on the cheeks.
(off-topic) Cats are what!? ;) ;) I didn't know they were solar powered. :rolleyes: How are they solar powered?

On topic:

I don't think I have a picture of myself...unless you want to see me when I was 10.

(off-topic) Cats are what!? ;) ;) I didn't know they were solar powered. :rolleyes: How are they solar powered?On topic:

I don't think I have a picture of myself...unless you want to see me when I was 10.
Hehe It's basically a joke. Cats bathe in the sun a lot, and mine always do it first-thing in the morning before they get up and do things. Their source of energy seems to be the sun. Hence, they are solar-powered. :ph34r:

Then again...aren't we all solar powered? Essentially speaking, this is true.

I'm not allowe to post a pic! >_< Maybe I'll black my face out..... I really look about 9, even though I'm 11! :huh:

Rey Mysterio

EDIT: My pics are all too big, so no pics blacked out today! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mom is pretty and so are you! ^_^
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
thanknz! but wat about my puppy!!!!!!! u meany...na...just kiddin' with u!

I'll try and get some up tonight. My parents just bought a digital camera, meh I'll use it more than them! You can see a picture of me, my room, my dogs, and my beautiful new roses my secret admirer sent me.

Haha, some of you guys look really nice. xD

Remember, you dont need to post your picture if you dont want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
That room ROX. I hate my room. My parents designed it and it's been the same 4ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back