Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that was my little sister;;;we share account

that was mecca;;;this is me brittany

*Mecca's adopted*

Last edited by a moderator:
^WOOT! xD

I think I'm alright, like I look in the mirror I look great, but I look reaaally bad in pictures.

It's weird.

I also think I need to lose some belly fat.

^WOOT! xD
I think I'm alright, like I look in the mirror I look great, but I look reaaally bad in pictures.

It's weird.

I also think I need to lose some belly fat.
I think your pretty in your pics :]

But I know what you mean, I look in the mirror, I think I look gogerous! but then I am making a vlog or taking a pic of myself I look diffrent.

Last edited by a moderator:
not bragging: i think i look cool rather than pretty. I have long brown hair with soft natural waves. I have purple and blond streaks in my hair. I have hazel eyes, they change color from brown to green. I'm not fat, not skinny, just in shape. I preferr darkish gothic clothes but am really sensitive and hate when people call me goth, emo, or punk.

I think your pretty in your pics :]But I know what you mean, I look in the mirror, I think I look gogerous! but then I am making a vlog or taking a pic of myself I look diffrent.
Thank you. :]

I think everyone feels like that, but some people ALWAYS look great in pictures, blllaahh I'm jealous.

Thank you. :]
I think everyone feels like that, but some people ALWAYS look great in pictures, blllaahh I'm jealous.
Your welcome :]

ZOMG I know like my friend morgan, she loooks gogerous in every pic she takes.

Well, I used to think I was really pretty, as you may have noticed. I can't remember what page it's on as there are so many in this topic. Anyways, recently, people have been calling me ugly and I've grown to believe it. I look in the mirror and I see some ugly girl. Nobody deserves to have their eyes bleed from looking at me, so I won't post a pic of myself.

Well, I used to think I was really pretty, as you may have noticed. I can't remember what page it's on as there are so many in this topic. Anyways, recently, people have been calling me ugly and I've grown to believe it. I look in the mirror and I see some ugly girl. Nobody deserves to have their eyes bleed from looking at me, so I won't post a pic of myself.
Dont believe what people say! I bet your very pretty and they just say you are because it makes them feel good.

I agree. And you know something else, they have no business calling me ugly because everyone on this Earth has flaws, that's just how it is. So people should criticize other's flaws unless they are perfect themselves, and that will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back