Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]My friends say I'm pretty, but..i dont really know.[/SIZE]

I might try modeling, but that depends.

I DONT even think I'm that nice-looking, I just try to be.

I'm kind of short, blonde , hazel-eyed, petite, and really pale-skinned.

Everyone is taller than me, especially the guys.

I think I am ugly really I look at myself in the mirror and pick out all the bad details and Its my whole face so I think Im ugly...

You know, most people think themselves as ugly or un-perfect or bad-looking in some way, while everyone else around them are thinking that you're really good-looking. So you should really appreciate yourself for who you are, no matter what you look like, and even if you really aren't that great-looking, looks are never what really matters.
i'm only quoting my own post because i don't think anybody really noticed or read it. please consider before posting.. i was really proud of myself for writing it.

[SIZE=13pt]Well sometimes I think I'm gorgeous, others I think I'm the most hideous person in the world. e_e"[/SIZE]

I've been called pretty and ugly before...So it's quite confusing. But I guess I'm average...Maybe below.

My boyfriend keeps on reassuring me that I'm pretty. But darn! Sometimes It's hard to believe him. ]:

He's the real pretty one.

Well, I used to think I was really pretty, as you may have noticed. I can't remember what page it's on as there are so many in this topic. Anyways, recently, people have been calling me ugly and I've grown to believe it. I look in the mirror and I see some ugly girl. Nobody deserves to have their eyes bleed from looking at me, so I won't post a pic of myself.
First of all, you're not going to make people's eyes bleed, that's crazy.

You have to believe what you believe and don't let others push you around. I'm sure you're pretty if you thought you were before people called you ugly.

I would say I'm cute. Everyone thinks so, so that boosts my self esteem a lot. :] Dem boi's don't think so. -.-; They're dopey anyways. :p

I think im gogerous :]

Im overly confident O-O

But the camera makes me look ugly sometimes :/

thats why I always take pics with the camera in my faceee.

More Recent Pic.

Taken Liiike..This morning.

Woot For Blue Eyeliner. xD (Its Very Visible. Seeing as I put it on quite heavy...ish)

I See myself as Ugly :(

You Tell me.
I love that eyeliner 8D

I use teal, purple, blue, and stuff on the bottom lid with some black, and black on the top. Sometimes just black. And some black eyeshadow. But always eyeliner. You could say I'm obsessed =P

[SIZE=7pt]I don't think of myself as ugly or pretty.[/SIZE]

There's been some people out there that say amazing things about me. Girls and guys.

I should be grateful for that.

When my guyfriend said this: "You look really hot, and pretty much flawless. It's definetely surgery.", I was like, wow. Over the top, much? I have never gotten someone to say something like that. I appreciate it, but absolutely nobody is flawless, and I'm not even close to perfect. I'm so uncomfortable hearing that. If you have confidence in yourself, good for you! :rolleyes: I need more self-esteem, for sure. I'm working on it.

Well, I'm not pretty, (thats factual) and I'm not ugly. Average probs, but I still don't feel comfortable with my looks ;)

I'm not sure if I posted in this topic yet. o.0

But I think I'm fairly ugly.

People seem to keep calling me pretty, yet I don't see what they see. 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back