Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you never 2 young 2 model, and modeling isnt about being pretty, u have 2 be unique and have a great personality. and im not tellin u where i live but my agent is victor w/ victors international, if u want to go to the website it is www.victorsinternational.com but u cant get it w/ out a password

You'll think it's a compliment when you're older, I wasn't trying to offend you.

No matter how many times your parents tell you this, I'll say it again: Enjoy your youth and don't try to grow up too fast; You grow up fast enough already!

CuteDancer, thanks for the website!

[SIZE=8pt]I don't really care about the way i look. [/SIZE]

I think it's what's on the inside that counts. :angry:

112 pounds or kilos? I'm guessing pounds. I'm 12 (13 in 6 days) and i'm 37 kilos or 84 pounds which sux cos i may be thin but i'd rather be fat cos even random people have come up to me and said things like " anorexic skank" and stuff like that i'd rather be called fatty
I have the same problem. I will be 13 in less than a month, and I only wiegh 80 lbs. :D I get the same kind of treatmeant, "Anorexic Freak!" and such. :angry:

I eat and eat, but I don't gain. :p

Cinderpelt♥

I'm in the club . . . I got an Agent ! ! ^_^

A friend requested it to me, and I immediately considered it.

I'll tell you guys later, as I've got to go.

But . . . OMG !

Hi, My name is Jessica, I Am 12... And, Sometimes I Feel about mySelf that I am Pretty,

Depends On what Feeling I Have, Right now, I Dont Care What I Look Like... So You Cant

Judge Yourself of What u Look like. Just Be Happy About Yourself, Some of You may be

Over weighted, But be Plesent About Your Body. I Have to Admit I Am a Stick, I Wanna

Put On more Weight but I love My Body. People May Say "Got Your Skinny!!" It Dosent Affened

me, Cause I Am Happy!. So all You People out Their Saying Your ugly... Think Again..

NoOne is Ugly. So Please, Say your pretty,

Hi, My name is Jessica, I Am 12... And, Sometimes I Feel about mySelf that I am Pretty,Depends On what Feeling I Have, Right now, I Dont Care What I Look Like... So You Cant

Judge Yourself of What u Look like. Just Be Happy About Yourself, Some of You may be

Over weighted, But be Plesent About Your Body. I Have to Admit I Am a Stick, I Wanna

Put On more Weight but I love My Body. People May Say "Got Your Skinny!!" It Dosent Affened

me, Cause I Am Happy!. So all You People out Their Saying Your ugly... Think Again..

NoOne is Ugly. So Please, Say your pretty,
You made me feel better about myself ^^

I'm in the club . . . I got an Agent ! ! ;) A friend requested it to me, and I immediately considered it.

I'll tell you guys later, as I've got to go.

But . . . OMG !
And that ^ made made ne feel worse.

Just another person who can while I can't. It always makes me feel worse when I find someone who made it and is all happy, it makes me feel all... ugly.

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
And that ^ made made ne feel worse.Just another person who can while I can't. It always makes me feel worse when I find someone who made it and is all happy, it makes me feel all... ugly.

Broken~Wings
I'm so sorry- That was'nt my intention at all. That's the last thing that I would want to do. ;) I'm sure that you are a very pretty girl. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique ways, so keep on believing in yourself!

I'm so sorry- That was'nt my intention at all. That's the last thing that I would want to do. :( I'm sure that you are a very pretty girl. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique ways, so keep on believing in yourself!
I know you didn't mean to! ;)

It just upsets me every time I think,hear, or see the words ProScout and Agent. ProScout truned me down twice. I hate it. Now I want to cry every time I think back about it.

I already have posted a picture of me in this topic, I might have been logged in as CDB though, since I'm CDB and all.I'll repost though, 'cause everyone over looked it for Rachie's pics. >_<

Broken~Wings

i have to wear these glasses that i think make me look ugly but guys still say im "hot" im very tan and have dark brown layred hair but i have a big nose :) so i wouldnt say im pretty or ugly :p

I know you didn't mean to! :p It just upsets me every time I think,hear, or see the words ProScout and Agent. ProScout truned me down twice. I hate it. Now I want to cry every time I think back about it.

I already have posted a picture of me in this topic, I might have been logged in as CDB though, since I'm CDB and all.I'll repost though, 'cause everyone over looked it for Rachie's pics. >_<

Broken~Wings
dont worry those people turn every one down if they pick u...great! but if they turn u down remember ur just not what THEY r lookin for it do not mean ur not pretty :) just be happy with u!

Bailey u dont need 2 get sad because u see other people posting, i am a model, and stuff like that because u still have an agent and as do i. just because proscout turned u down twice dont mean that u are a usless peice of crap cause u aint.

im preatty here me

Blond hair

Blue eyes

Slim fugure

nice personality

is that good?

My friend is a model, and she's really pretty, but she WENT to the modeling agency, I don't think she got "discovered". Me on the other hand, I don't think I'm very pretty, (really pale, LOTS of freckles, glasses - although I like those). I got called "chicken bones" in the 4th grade because I was so skinny. I eat, but I don't get any bigger, and thats fine with me. The rest of you sound really pretty!! ;)

My friend is a model, and she's really pretty, but she WENT to the modeling agency, I don't think she got "discovered". Me on the other hand, I don't think I'm very pretty, (really pale, LOTS of freckles, glasses - although I like those). I got called "chicken bones" in the 4th grade because I was so skinny. I eat, but I don't get any bigger, and thats fine with me. The rest of you sound really pretty!! :blink:
There's nothing wrong with lots of freckles. I don't have any except 1 or 2 on my nose when I sunbath, I wouldn't mind having some though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back