Public Displays of Affection- PDA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my school one time two kindergartners were holding hands and then they got detention o_O
^_^ your avatar is my cell phone background pon and zi are amazing.

But oh my god... that's just retarded they're just kids I have a brother who's five and if my parents saw him hold hands with a girl they would think it was adorable. And if the teachers who decided that are working with kindergartners they need new jobs.

But come on, hugging? They can't at least allow hugging? Wow. Maybe you should get a petition and get kids to sign it, and then show it to the principal. I've done that once, and it really worked! Try giving it a shot. Either that, or have a talk with your school's principal. That's just wrong.
The prcincipal at that school is absolutly impossible, and retarded she just started that year. Seriously like... everything she tried to do was a joke. She added a tenth period and I didn't go to like any of my tenth period "enrichment" classes and when I did all I did was mess around and i had an A in all of them. The teachers didn't even take that seriously they just like let you leave. And then there were these assemblies that were rewards for reading but me and my boyfriend just ditched those and went to the music locker room. There were never any consequences, but god forbid I hug him. But I'm not going to that school anymore (YES!!!) high school next year.

Uhhg. PDA.

I hate PDA.

It was the end of the school year, and I was hugging my friends g'bye, and we all got a letter sent home... for what?

But, I mean, leaving my teacher's classroom and walking down the hallway... I've seen teachers snogging. Isn't that PDA?

[SIZE=13pt]Now...I'm actually against PDA, due to the fact that this year I had a friend that would ALWAYS make out with her boyfriend, and do...whatever to him. >.>" I swear, it was so awkward. And like...She'd even make out with him in front of our group of friends. And we'd all give them this sort of look like..."Umm can you do that somewhere else please?!"[/SIZE]

But noooo~! They kept on doing it, until they broke up. O_O LOL

o.o But still, theirs nothing wrong with hugging someone! Thats just stupid! :/

Jeez...Some schools are so corrupt. D;

At my school, (which was middle school, im now going into high school) students were making out with their bfs/gfs in the hallways, and most teachers don't care. And if the teachers do, they will just say "stop". Even kissing is not that big of a deal, and hugging... how is that wrong in any way?! Your teacher overreated EXTREMLEY. People hug their friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, family, ect. It is a sweet and friendly way to show affection.

Intence Kissing: I don't see why anyone would WANT to do that in public. I would much rather do that inside alone with my boyfriends then out in public hanging out with people. It can be annoying when you see other people doing that. At hte ice skating rink me and my friends go to sometimes there is always one couple lip locking. WE are always like "if you want to do that then stay home!! No one here cares ifyou are dating." But if u see a couple holding hands, hugging or just a light peck once then it is very sweet.

Everyone at my school hugs everyone. Their friends, the teachers, the principles, their boyfriends and girlfriends, their friends boyfriends and girlfriends, their siblings, EVERYONE! My school is nice like that :)

*BaBi*

Last edited by a moderator:
In China high schools and sometimes even universities discourage boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. They believe that it is disrupting to your studying O_O and PDA can result in serious consequences o_O~

She said she'd call your parents because you hugged someone? :|

Hugging is fine. I mean, everyone hugs everyone at my school, dating or not. My teachers don't seem to have a problem with it.

But I can understand snogging and stuff.

But hugging? There's nothing wrong with it!

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I already reply to this?

Anyhow, PDA is totally forbidden at my school. I recently read the student handbook, and there are 2 pages on how you can't hug people on school property. It also states that if you do, you can get an in-school suspention. :rolleyes:

wow that would really annoy me. if i were you, i would just keep hugging anyway, if she feels the need to call your mom let her call her then. wow you get in trouble for a hug? whats next, you cant smile at somebody? sheesh

[SIZE=14pt]OMG. That is so stupid. If my school did[/SIZE]

that I would boycott. I hug my friends. I always hug them after our resses is over. But belive me. My school is like a milatairy school. They always are angry at you if you don't eat and just talk. Jeez. You can't even make a fork do a back flip without them geting angry. And they have like these two rules: When the lights are out be quite. If you don't you go to the wall and sit there and waist your whole resses. And its soooo dumb. I mean I don't how a girl in my school lives with her mom! She's so mean and she always raises her voice and yells at you if you just make a fork do a backflip! I mean geez! And they make you eat fast. And you can't finish your food up at the playground you have to waist it. And like when we walk up to the playground this is what they do: They make you stay in a stright line, look forward, and shut up. And like this one time I was telling my friend in his ear that I saw a stink bug while I was walking to my class. And he said,"ewww!" And then a stupid aid (Thats what we call them.) Said go to the princeabials office. You kissed him. Like OMG. Stupid! But I got away with it because my princeabials nice. *Snickers* Omg. That was os dumb to tell me to go there. I HATE the PDA!!!!! :D :wub: ^_^ I say all of you that have that rule boycott with your friends. Its such a stupid rule. BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back