Rain~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I love the rain.

I'm sitting at my computer in the dark with just a small lamp on. :) Listening. To the rain. :3

Do you like rain? Why/why not?

Rain is lovely. Especially excessive pelting rain because it's just so thrilling. I'm a really happy person, but that grey thunderstorm atmosphere excites me.

I hate when my hair gets all wet though. xD

The rain in Mississippi is always thunderstormy. Except last night. It was great. It just sprinkled for ten minutes, then stopped. :]

No not really LOL. It's dark. And I don't like it dark. I like being outside when it's windy and inside when it's sunny. Kinda offtopic. LOL

I like rain, sometimes. If it stops me from doing something fun, then I dont like it. If it lets not do something I don't wanna do, then I like it xD

Eh, not really, to be honest. I'm a scaredy cat.

Thunder and lighting scare me. Along with rain and too much sunshine.

But I do quite enjoy the rain when I'm just sitting insiden with the lappy and mum next to me with the blanket and possibly my kitty cat as well :) That's just plain fun and comforting. But when the rain turns aggro is what I hate. I don't quite like the sound of rain crashing on my roof. D:

It rained today while I was at school.

It was a full on storm, heavy rain, loud thunder and plenty of lightening.

Amazingly, it was still warm and not windy.

There was even sunshine at the same time.

Gotta love Australia and it's crazy weather.

Depends.

Cold rain I hate being out side in but with a tin roof its amazing to be inside listening to it.

Sunshowers I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. I go out a dance in them

I like the rain. When it rains, it rains HARD, so me and my friends go out and LITERALLY get our bathingsuits on and do cannon-balls in the puddles. It's freaking fun! :)

Man, I love rain. And lightning.

We had a huge lightning storm two days ago, and I was sitting on my front porch for an hour. Just watching the lightning. I just love the way rain feels so, I don't know. So crisp on your skin. So refreshing. Lightning I love. It's so beautiful and it makes me aw-struck.

^OMG! We had a lightning storm too. I was bored with no computer, so I took a whole bunch of retarded pics of me. And a stupid 15 minute long video of my dogs freaking out. It was epic. :)

^yeah. Maritimes. the place where you can get from NS to PE in 2 hours. xD

The storm lasted till midnight, and my dogs were running around till 2AM. LONNNGG after my parents were asleep. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back