Rain~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a storm last night. And, of course, it being Kansas, tons of wind to go with it.

I like the rain, most of the time. It doesn't bother me. Thunder, however, does.

No... I hate the rain. It scares me. I had a bad memmory earlier this year...

I absolutely love the rain. :)

When you're sitting inside your home or car or something, and you can see and hear the rain outside, it makes me feel warm and... nice. x3

I love it when it rains at night. I love the sound of rain.

I LOVE RAIN. <33

xP

Sometimes, I love being out in the rain.

I think rain is quite romantic, actually. I can just see the couple dancing together or kissing in the rain, only caring about each other and not the fact that they're getting wet [everybody say "Awww" xD] :)

I love it when I'm in my mum's sports car, and the sound of the rain on the roof, it sounds so cool.

And, to some extent, rain when you're in a tent is really nice. At night, when you're in your warm sleeping bag with your friends around you and listening to the rain come down on the tent. It's so relaxing, and it makes me feel all cosy =D

However, on the last camping trip, it rained so much that the tent was leaking, so grandad had to sleep in the boot of the car and we had to tie down the sides to stop the whole thing from ripping off and flying away in the wind xDDD

We eventually came home early.

And the amount of rain we've had over the summer has caused it to be an extremely boring and even depressing vacation at times Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back