Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry then... your not gonna get so far in life if you take jokes SO seriously im afraid *shrugs*

0/10

I wasnt giving you low rating because you gave me one, i have always gave you 0/10

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that you're ugly, you're like omfg so adorable there. I just hate tamagotchis.

And, Jadeie, you're very dense, I can tell. I can handle jokes, but your jokes are lolnot funny.

1/10.

tbh... I can't tell who it is owo Is it Supein? Your sig says Chiner but...

10/10. none the less.

oh >w< I thought it was witch!Spain.

I wrote something like that once but it was also France abuse somewhat

10/10.

8/10

Goggleface, jokes dont have to be funny just not serious, I did not add a 'serious' so therefore jokes

8/10 if it's a panda with a "Bakie".

10/10

Waddya mean Nurse Joy? its a panda with a cookie

9/10

of course its not original... everythings already been done :(

It's not that you're ugly, you're like omfg so adorable there. I just hate tamagotchis.
Aaw, really, I am? I don't believe u >:3 And you don't like Tamas? And you're in TamaTalk? :( Lol, I knew it was a bad idea to include my Tamagotchi collection there. xD

Anyway,...

Kidna cool ^^ 8/10

Aaw, really, I am? I don't believe u >:3 And you don't like Tamas? And you're in TamaTalk? ;) Lol, I knew it was a bad idea to include my Tamagotchi collection there. xD

Anyway,...

Kidna cool ^^ 8/10
Why do people always assume that if I'm on TamaTalk, I'm like OMG HAVE MY BABIES to tamagotchis? People fall out of things. I fell out of tamas ages ago.

And Jadeie, I just don't get how saying you hate someone is a joke. :(

10/10.

4/10

Goggle-Face, It means I don't hate you and I was just saying that for a little muck around, sorry if I upset you or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back