Rate the user name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.5/10 It's Unique, And it has a Nice Meaning to it :puroperatchi:

She rocks mine ok? How could any girl hate hannah montana? Its understandable (is that even a word? :) ) with boys, but usually girls love hannah montana.
Well no need to post 3 times, just edit it

She is a girl dancing around on a stage with a wig on. She cant even sing!

9/10

P.S. Im not a boy

wow theres 35 pages. i don't know what we are doing. im just testing out my avvie. sry

o.0

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Look at the 2:20 mark. Watch Hannah Closley. She is replaced with a double. That double couldent sound just like her

ok 4/10...it really is your opinion

She can act really well though. :l She's an ok singer but an extremely talented actress.
she is so mad at acting ( are we talking about hannah montana? sorry if not) hannah montana is so bad at acting, poop can do better and im not kidding.

she is so mad at acting ( are we talking about hannah montana? sorry if not) hannah montana is so bad at acting, poop can do better and im not kidding.
How is she a bad actress? I think the only reason she got the part of Miley on hannah montana was because she was a good actress, not a good singer. Jamie Lynn Spears is a bad actress. Poop can do better than her and I'm not kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back