Rate yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in looks ♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥_♥&#982

• dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c* * * (edited)

• below -10

• 1 billion

• shooting out of the comos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what Rachel said XD It doesnt matter whats on the outside, but whats on the inside! If I had to Id say 2, cause some girl who thinks shes SOOOOOOOOOO popular (Hmmm a fatzo who always eats but has alotta clothes says Im fat, Im only 130 pounds cuz of meh height shes over 180) Calls me fat and ugly, I can show a pic if she allows me. Beware marissa might burn your eyes!
Wait, so you're agreeing that it's what on the iinside that counts? So why are you judging Marissa... the eye burner...? o_o'

There is no need for people to rate them selves. As several people said beauty comes from the inside not the outside B) .

For example, I'm not super pretty and I have many friends. You don't have to be pretty to have friends or be popular so there is no need to rate ourselves.

And I can tell this will lead into a flame war.

If it's because of my comment to MeowBark, sorry ^^' I'm just wondering. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
what Rachel said XD It doesnt matter whats on the outside, but whats on the inside! If I had to Id say 2, cause some girl who thinks shes SOOOOOOOOOO popular [b/](Hmmm a fatzo who always eats but has alotta clothes says Im fat, Im only 130 pounds cuz of meh height shes over 180) Calls me fat and ugly, I can show a pic if she allows me. Beware marissa might burn your eyes!
You say you don't like to judge people by how they look on the outside and then you go head and judge someone...

Why don't you just ask a guide to come check it out? That way if it doesn't have to be closed it won't. ^^

Well, no reason to put C*** on your poll. Cool it, there are kids as young as SEVEN on here. We don't want them to learn things, do we now?

-TP-

This is so very true. I'm not rating on my looks, as this may lead to flame wars.~Rey Mysterio~ ;)
Nee nee.... B) Somebody actually used my quote, lol!

Guys, I think this topic has gotten more spammy than intentioned. It's what on the inside that counts; not the outside. We're all beautiful. Here on Tamatalk, you can't see what I look like....you can only see my words and my personality. Let's say I was ugly; would you start judging me? I would hope not. Looks aren't what count, and I don't think we should rate ourselves.....we are all special, and this can turn into attention seeking. B)

*Tgd*

well...rate yourself on what? like what are the numbers for?

oh sorry i didn't pay attention to the description. *: P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nee nee.... :lol: Somebody actually used my quote, lol!
Guys, I think this topic has gotten more spammy than intentioned. It's what on the inside that counts; not the outside. We're all beautiful. Here on Tamatalk, you can't see what I look like....you can only see my words and my personality. Let's say I was ugly; would you start judging me? I would hope not. Looks aren't what count, and I don't think we should rate ourselves.....we are all special, and this can turn into attention seeking. ;)

*Tgd*
Hehe, yeah, it's a very good quote!

Anyway, I agree with TGD. Looks don't matter if you are a nice person! I've got a little quote of my own:

If someone says you are ugly on the outside, what are they, but ugly on the inside. - Rey Mysterio
~Rey Mysterio~ :huh:

I don't think people should be rated or even judged by looks... Because trust me I know how it feels to be judged (Espically on weight) and it's not a good feeling at all.

I feel I'd be happier if I didn't rate myself becuase the rating wouldn't be very high

Sadly, it is a fact of life that some people will always judge others based on looks... and no matter how much we wish it, that is unlikely to change :furawatchi:

In this topic so far, there seem to have been more posts from sensible members trying to help avoid a flame war and fortunately fewer provocative posts that challenge or make fun of others, so for the moment I will leave this topic open, but keep checking it.

If you have any doubts about a topic, just hit the little report button in the bottom right hand corner of the reply.

It will allow you to explain why you think there is a problem or indeed let you ask if a Guide can check whether the topic is OK to stay open :D

I'm not rating myself. I don't need to. My favorite saying: It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, just the inside.

I think we all know what its telling us.

Hmm... I'm not one to rate myself, but my outer beauty has much to be desired. In any case, it's only to very shallow people where beauty counts in your friendship or relationship.This is where all my internet friends come in. They can't see me. :furawatchi: They can only see the part that counts.
Thats why I love the internet :eek: My internetic friends dont care what I look like. They count me for what's inside. I wish all people were like that. Kids at my school take a look at you and I guess they..rate you o0 They decide if you are one of "them". By "them" i mean the "popular" people. The gorgeous people :rollseyes: I don't rate myself or others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back