Rate yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in looks ♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥_♥&#982

• dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c* * * (edited)

• below -10

• 1 billion

• shooting out of the comos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating topics get a lot of attention because people say they are just horrifyingly ugly or drop-dead gorgeous, either they get a whole lot of attention or a whole lot of backtalk and arguing. I don't really feel comfortable with rating myself. I think its personality that counts because it out-weighs looks. But I don't think too highly or lowly of myself, and I don't want anyone else to feel bad because I say I'm beautiful, and I don't want to be pitied for my looks. Frankly, I make sure I look descent, but I don't show off. :furawatchi:

Why do we fail to understand that we should not be judged on looks? Do people care what's on the inside anymore? Thats why I like internet friends. They can't see what I look like; they have to like me for my personality. Isn't that what counts? -Tgd
I think it'd do you well to understand that. I know you meant nothing of this topic, thinking it was harmless and everybody would participate. But sadly, alot of people don't agree on rating ourselves. We could say, "omg i'm sooooo hidiously ugly!" just to get attention. And some people mgiht say, "I'm sooo beautiful!" Isn't it a little attention seeking?

*Tgd*

To me, there are more important priorities in life than looks, fashion, popularity, etc.

I'm so ugly. I can't think of anyone uglier than me!!! :D :( :huh:
Please, dont say things like that about yourself. Believe that u could make urself prettier (or handsomer, whatever u are) I do makeovers on myself when I feel ugly! ^_^

Anyways, I rate myself around 18 or 19. Im not sure. Well I have a slim body, nice hair, long eyelashes (my mom says that I have the longest lashes out of all chinese ppl she's ever seen) and my clothes are AWESOME!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, yeah, it's a very good quote!Anyway, I agree with TGD. Looks don't matter if you are a nice person! I've got a little quote of my own:

~Rey Mysterio~ :mellow:
Hey, thats a good one!!! Is it okay if I paste that in my siggy?

~Creks~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back