READ THIS ALL V4 OWNERS A.S.A.P.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*
The turtle is Mr. Turtlepedia

The flower is Flower Teacher

And the human is a guy who paints his face named Mr. Canvas :(

Yea, I know! The Flower teacher is for social points and the Canvas teacher is for art. Good find though! :(

I did that cheat on my G2 but then whenever I played games I only got those type of skill points. Also can you chose what type of pre-school teacher you want?

I know which one's the points are! My friend's tama went up to High School!

Mr. Turtlepedia (Sp?): Intelligence

Flower teacher : Style

Mr. Canvas: Kindness

:D This is all over tamatalk, we all know this already! :D

BUT, it is good for people who DONT know at all :D . lol good wrk though!

but yu pressed the c button? i thought it would exit automatically, so i always pressed the b or a button i was always too scared :D .

[SIZE=14pt]Guess What? [/SIZE]

I was tama-sitting my friends v4 and i bought a chets on the shop. When i used it, the matchmaker came and the tama get unhappy . THen i looked at the weight and it went from 76 to 43!

So whenever you see a chest in the shop, [buy IT!!!!!!!![/size]

:p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

these are other teachers it happends all the timw to me dont worry!!

so your supposed to press it when he shows up on screen? its not working for me >.>

Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*
Thanks that really helps because my friend had Mr. Canvas but I had no clue how she got it so know I know! Thanks so much for that tip it really helped me and other people too. :chohimetchi:

hey peeps but umm, this is me, the 1 who wrote this, just,,,, i changed my name, so now its tamagirl2007, not tamacrazycheerleader, my account got deleted somehow, and yeah, so thanx 4 all the replies!

Cool!

But i don't think you Hit the C button.

C=Cancel

B=Enter

A=Scroll

You would have pressed A to scroll through the characters, no?

Thanks for the info though.

FC1

*tamacrazycheerleader*
My Tama went to school when it was an adult...????

This also explained why I sometimes started shouting at old Mr. Turtle {xD Well, that's what it looked like!} and played a game with the two poos and the Intelligence Points icon!!!!!

I thought I had missed out on Tama school for some reason! That explains a lot, thanks!

But I still went to school when I was an adult!!!!!

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

I made a topic on this..
Very Cool though! ^_^ Eh? :D Most people say this was a secret but I think this was a little special. Thanks. :)
Thanks, I know some V.4 owners who don't know this, and dod not understand that once you choose your teacher, it is final. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back