READ THIS ALL V4 OWNERS A.S.A.P.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that is really interesting! :ichigotchi: i will try that sometime thanks for the tip bye :ichigotchi: ;) :D

hey thanx for all the replies, and at the time i didnt know that other ppl already knew that! sry! hope i helped! btw, this is tamacrazycheerleader, w/ a different name, just my account expired... :ichigotchi: lol thnx!!!!!!

oh there is nothing to worry about the flower was a different teacher. when you go to school with that teacher you earn a different skill point. there are 3 different teachers and the Flower is my personal favorite :) dont worry

I knew that before I read the topic starter, though it's nice to share information. :)

who is the chinese teacher? every time my v4 gets to that age, there are only the 3 teachers??? weird....

btw, in case u dont know,

this is tamacrazycheerleader

but my account expired!!!lol

:) :p

i never tried but maybe it may work[

]my tamagotchi v4

lia

7 yrs old

71 lbs

5 generation

I'm confused. How does this work? Do I only have one chance to pick a teacher (the first time my tama goes to school)?

Yeah, sorry, but I think there are maybe a couple topics on this. Anyways, I never even thought to push the C button, though. I always push the A button. lol

~Kuchi~ :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back