Religious topics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But still there's some little kids on this site they shoudn't even see the word evil here i just pmed the admin
Please, for the love of all things holy, tell me this is a joke.

Evil is a bad word now? You are too religious for the internet. Sorry. Go home.

Please, for the love of all things holy, tell me this is a joke.
Evil is a bad word now? You are too religious for the internet. Sorry. Go home.
Iloveyou.. *froggy cuddle*

Really, these RPGS are harmless. They aren't hurting anyone. They are fictional RPGS.

Please do not post any topics about religious belifs.It could badly offend them.Or insult over skin color!
THIS IS WHY

If someone is very religious it can be very insulting to post

"I haaattteeee muslims" because that can break someones heart!Please

do not ever ever post that or anyother religons!Or a guide will emegently

be informed and the topic will be completly deleted. :p Come on you know

that you are not that stupid or imature!You can do it so please do it!!!!!!!

Thank you for readin this topic and please post your comments beloe :(
actually, yes we ARE aloud to post religios things just as long as they aren't rude or hurtfull.

we can talk without fighting u know

I tired to get those kinds of topics banned a few months ago x.x' Didn't work too well.

I agree that they shouldn't be talked about. People have a tantrum if you don't have the same belief as them and go into convert and yell mode. Tis annoying.

-EDIT-

Here's the topic I made in March about banning it.

Religion Ban

I figure it kinda goes with this heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tired to get those kinds of topics banned a few months ago x.x' Didn't work too well.
I agree that they shouldn't be talked about. People have a tantrum if you don't have the same belief as them and go into convert and yell mode. Tis annoying.
i remember you saying that

i dont mind them, as long as people arent all flaming.

There is nothing wrong with a religious topic as long as it stays within the rules of TamaTalk

No fighting or flaming, no back seat moderating, no swearing, etc.

Keep it sensible and polite and any topic can stay open.

Start getting touchy or sarcastic about other ppl's comments or making fun of other ppls comments and it gets closed... you know who you are - read and note well ...

There is nothing wrong with a religious topic as long as it stays within the rules of TamaTalk
No fighting or flaming, no back seat moderating, no swearing, etc.

Keep it sensible and polite and any topic can stay open.

Start getting touchy or sarcastic about other ppl's comments or making fun of other ppls comments and it gets closed... you know who you are - read and note well ...
Yup, me know who I am :3

Religious topic do get me mad, when people try to prove their religion is better or makes more sense tthan yours :S.

Yup, me know who I am :3
Religious topic do get me mad, when people try to prove their religion is better or makes more sense tthan yours :S.
And that's how they get locked.

Really, no one should force any opinon upon anyone and should be more respectful.

"OMG you don't believe in God! Your going to 'you know where'! YOUR A TERRIBLE PERSON!"

:blink: When do people learn? I don't see the point of writing the thing above...I mean, not everybody believes in God. It's their choice. Not everybody goes to church. Not everybody shares the same religion.....and making fun of other people's religion is just as bad as whining that they don't believe in God.

Thanks TamaMum. You did a bit of clearing up. I think religious topics can stay open, as long a people don't get touchy or sarcastic.

I have many friends with a different religion, and does that make them different? No. If somebody doesn't believe in God, you shouldn't throw a fit. Religion is about believeing in your own thing. If one person believes in something, and the other person doesn't....it's perfectly fine. :blink:

In my opinion, making a poll asking if people believe in God is fine; as long as they don't don't get angry if some people don't believe in him. Remember, no matter what we believe in.....we're all equal. :D

So the next time you see a religious topic, don't flame if somebody doesn't believe in the same thing as you.

*Tgd*

"OMG you don't believe in God! Your going to 'you know where'! YOUR A TERRIBLE PERSON!"
:blink: When do people learn? I don't see the point of writing the thing above...I mean, not everybody believes in God. It's their choice. Not everybody goes to church. Not everybody shares the same religion.....and making fun of other people's religion is just as bad as whining that they don't believe in God.

Thanks TamaMum. You did a bit of clearing up. I think religious topics can stay open, as long a people don't get touchy or sarcastic.

I have many friends with a different religion, and does that make them different? No. If somebody doesn't believe in God, you shouldn't throw a fit. Religion is about believeing in your own thing. If one person believes in something, and the other person doesn't....it's perfectly fine. :blink:

In my opinion, making a poll asking if people believe in God is fine; as long as they don't don't get angry if some people don't believe in him. Remember, no matter what we believe in.....we're all equal. :D

So the next time you see a religious topic, don't flame if somebody doesn't believe in the same thing as you.

*Tgd*
not all people write that, i believe in God but i dont write that as a topic. it sounds like you are just pointing out on religion (Chritsianity) and generalyizing saying that all of 'em say it like that and create flames like that. other people of other religions do that too.

not all people write that, i believe in God but i dont write that as a topic. it sounds like you are just pointing out on religion (Chritsianity) and generalyizing saying that all of 'em say it like that and create flames like that. other people of other religions do that too.
:blink: No....I didn't mean ti in that way! I'm talking about people who DO do that! I know some people react like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back