Religious topics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I sort of get mad when people don't believe in god but it's there choice and we all know what happens to ppl when they do that but we gotta leave the alone.

Guys I sort of get mad when people don't believe in god but it's there choice and we all know what happens to ppl when they do that but we gotta leave the alone.
*points at bolded* If that means what I think it does, those are the exact comments people are sick of hearing. e.e

well, getting mad at someone wont help you or the person, it'll probably push them away if you get mad at them or bug them ALLL the time

Hey kid.. Not everyone belives in god. If they don't belive in god, then it's their humble choice.

Some may npt have a religion. Some may follow Buddahism and so fourth. Keep your opinons ot yourself and keep your mouth shut please. If someone likes demons, the devil, a burning goat.. leave them be.

Zelots aren't that cool of people.

I think this thread should be closed.. X_X

Seriously, before this thread turns into one that has gotten out-of-hand, I think everyone should just cool down. The last two pages consist of the same points being made over and over again. I think we all agree by now that everyone has their choice of religion, and that they shouldn't be picked on for it. Also, no one should try to force religion on anyone. I think the matter is pretty well settled by now, there's not a whole lot that hasn't been said. Let's all just remain civil and respect each other's opinions and beliefs, ok? ^_^ I would really like to see this thread staying open, that would show that we CAN discuss without arguing here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just sayin it's your choice you can believe what ever you want to believe don't listen to me earlier you can can believe in anything the choice is your s not mine and can a guide close this pls?

I'm just sayin it's your choice you can believe what ever you want to believe don't listen to me earlier you can can believe in anything the choice is your s not mine and can a guide close this pls?
that sounds like a good idea (2 close this)

now we all know that we can make religous topics, as long as they aren spammy or rude or w/e

I'm not telling my religion. So making fun of someone's religon is prohibited now.

╩Camelle╩
i didnt say you had to tell ur religion, actualy the only one to actualy tell their religion on this thread was like me and someoneelse.

and makeing fun of someone has always BEEN prohibited

I think this post by Admin summarises why the topic has been left open:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=496742

Lets keep it polite - even if you don't agree with someone's comments. Some members are already worried that they have upset others.

If everyone keeps on discussing this sensibly, without inflammatory remarks, then no one will get upset, and the topic can stay open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back