Revived: Maplestory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a new Assassin three days ago. Now to level 24. My goal is 25 before the patch tonight xP

PoisonKandi - Windia

-EDIT-

Level 25 with 15 minutes to spare XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I started a new Assassin three days ago. Now to level 24. My goal is 25 before the patch tonight xPPoisonKandi - Windia
I have to say.. you're really good at maplestory.. you pick the most hardest jobs.. Theif's require too much jumping and running, and archers are just plain slow in training.. >.<

You're better than me at maplestory.

XD And then you spent more nx for hair.

I have to say.. you're really good at maplestory.. you pick the most hardest jobs.. Theif's require too much jumping and running, and archers are just plain slow in training.. >.<You're better than me at maplestory.

XD And then you spent more nx for hair.
I though I chose the easiest XD

Bowman is easy, but like you mentioned, training is insanely slow.

Thief so far is the easiest I've tried(bowman, mage, pirate, thief). I've only had it three days, and I'm already to 25. Except for today I haven't played on it much, lol.

The only problem I've had with both bowman and thief is mobs. I. Hate. Mobs.

What happens if you get caught? o.oBTW, That new auto kill Pirate hack is killing me! >.< I hate when they do it in CPQ's.

Care to show us what your character looks like?
They cant stop me. All Nexon can do is shut the server. I can just join another :]

I'll get a picture of What goes on in the private servers.

I play on a Server Called "SydneyMS" Its probably the best made one.

They cant stop me. All Nexon can do is shut the server. I can just join another :]I'll get a picture of What goes on in the private servers.

Every private server I've played on gets shut down within a week, so I just don't bother with them anymore.

They are pretty fun though X3

They cant stop me. All Nexon can do is shut the server. I can just join another :]I'll get a picture of What goes on in the private servers.

I play sydneyms too =D

I started a new Assassin three days ago. Now to level 24. My goal is 25 before the patch tonight xPPoisonKandi - Windia

-EDIT-

Level 25 with 15 minutes to spare XD
Yeah.. xD I'm liking this dexless pre-sin.

What stars do you throw? And I sent you a friend request. o.o

I throw Icicles, and Mokbi's..

Yeah, I used to be really active in that game.

140 Bishop in Mardia

I sorta gave up on it though because it starting taking over my life, and I became too poor to fund myself for pots and didn't have the patience to make more moneyz.

So... yeah. If it wasn't for the money factor though, I'd probably still play. I'm just so lazy ._.

LF>Funder lolz XD

I currently have a level 114 ice/lightning mage, although I have recently put it up as a mule and there are about 3 other people playing on it. I'm currently using a level 34 dexless assassin in scania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back