Revived: Maplestory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sales are good!I bought 2 sets icicles for 20k today. :)
Locky, do you know how badly you just got ripped off? Level 70+ can buy icy at an NPC for 2k.

Locky, do you know how badly you just got ripped off? Level 70+ can buy icy at an NPC for 2k.
So I heard. Illibis are rip off's too. I see that they're dropped by high leveled monster yet people sell it for over 8mil.

Thanks for informing me though. I quit my dexless sin..

I have a level 32 cleric.

Chrisisholy

That's becaue the drop rate of ilbi is at an extremely low rate and everyone wants them and due to that, people are willing to pay extreme prices. Steelies also sell at high prices, yet recently they have become quite low, peaking into the high 4,000,000s. Dexless Assassins aren't very popular anymore, I have a fair few though.

I play Maplestory~

I just started a few days ago. I'm a warrior, and I'm at level 16. My character name is SohaLove

=D

I got back into it... kinda. I'm a level 17 (weak!) magician. I can kill slimes in a shot of magic. And I made one on Dementos, HAZELFantasy. Level 10 pirate.

Oh. I go on the server Broa. My name's uratama1. Orange hair if you see me.

I just started playing MapleStory, and I really like it!

My username is IcyKitti, just look for a girl with brown "cutie hair"! By the way, the server that I go on is Bera, the second one from the left. (I wonder why Windia is so popular? Is it the name? Is it the wing symbol next to the name? Or do all of you choose random servers and choose Windia?)

That's becaue the drop rate of ilbi is at an extremely low rate and everyone wants them and due to that, people are willing to pay extreme prices. Steelies also sell at high prices, yet recently they have become quite low, peaking into the high 4,000,000s. Dexless Assassins aren't very popular anymore, I have a fair few though.
UPDATE: They dropped to 2-3mil now.. I saw it the FM a few days ago.

I went a bit simple this time. o-o Im a level 38 STRLESS Hunter. XD

I can probably find some icices on sale for you Kandi o-o.

My username is taaccky: Chrisisxbow

I just started playing MapleStory, and I really like it! My username is IcyKitti, just look for a girl with brown "cutie hair"! By the way, the server that I go on is Bera, the second one from the left. (I wonder why Windia is so popular? Is it the name? Is it the wing symbol next to the name? Or do all of you choose random servers and choose Windia?)
I started in Khaini but my friends are in Windia so I switched.

I started in Khaini but my friends are in Windia so I switched.
Wasn't that like 20 bucks or whatever? o-o

I would've started my character back over, doesn't take me that long to get a character to level 30...

Wasn't that like 20 bucks or whatever? o-oI would've started my character back over, doesn't take me that long to get a character to level 30...
20 or 25. I don't remember.

I changed over because I already had customized hair and eyes. Plus it took me forever to level with my bowman.

I have a level 26 Warrior in Windia =D 

Character name: Lara718

=] ADD ME.

https://i39.tinypic.com/2ymu1j4.jpg

^^ My friend and I having a rose fight.

I have no NX clothes yet =]
I'll add you. ;D

She looks like you sorta, expect your hair is black the last time I saw you. o-o

I got soooo bored, I made a dexless female sin. Her name is ChrisxStars.

I'll add you. ;DShe looks like you sorta, expect your hair is black the last time I saw you. o-o

I got soooo bored, I made a dexless female sin. Her name is ChrisxStars.
I have shoulder length reddish hair now =D

Lol, You have like 3974374387483784 accounts 0_0

I play MS. I have a level 28 Archer in Broa named pSammi. I hope for him to be a Crossbowman soon. :lol:

My Main

That's me. An NX drugged lv. 27 mage. f3

I wish someone here was on Broa... Because I have like 40 friends but none are from here...

I played. I want to play again but this computer's too old to play Maplestory. When I get my laptop fixed I'll play it again. I'm a level 35 Cleric... with messed up stats. But I'm not restarting, it took me months to get to level 35 xD. Yeah... really slow leveller. Oh well, at least I got my skills right, unlike on my other Magician. x_X My IGN's LeeFreeze and I play in Windia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back