rjalda100's Virtual Zoo - a V2 Log (with photos)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm back!

Not much has happened with Nelson today. It may be a bit cruel, but I find it really easy to neglect characters I don't like (sorry, Nelson!), so I've been treating him really badly. I hope I end up with Flowertchi (NOT Violetchi, the V2 exclusive one) or maybe Kabutchi (the Osu equivalent of Pipotchi, who I find absolutely adorable) or Hiratchi. I just want an adult I haven't had yet - I counted, and I've gotten 15 (exactly half) of the 30 V2 adults, so I'm trying hard to get the other half now.

Nelson10_zpsne07gn4h.jpg

In other news, Bosco got married today! I didn't get photos because the matchmaker sequence is way too fast on the V4, but he married a Violetchi.

BoscoGrowth_zpsjg2tv9qp.png
He had a baby boy! This is good because I MIGHT have a chance at Mametchi/Tensaitchi now. As long as his son stays in the Mame family (now that I think of it, marrying a Meme adult was a pretty bad idea), I should be able to make it work.

Bosco29_zpszo2hlsx4.jpg
The only problem is that I don't know what to name the baby yet! It will be something starting with C because I'm doing an alphabet theme on this tama too (Anna ---> Bosco ---> C????). I'm thinking of maybe calling him Cody or Cally. I like Cally but it's a bit girly. I really like the name Chris, but I'd rather not use it because I've used it on my V2 before.

Bosco32_zpshvxcibgn.jpg
That happens at least 3-4 times a day now. Argh. Bosco must have really bad luck because he never gets good mail, just poop and snakes and the robber.

Guess what? Someone else got married today too! That's right, Shea got the matchmaker at the same time as Bosco.

SheaGrowth_zps5q2m3lsh.png
And the wedding photos! (This is the reason I couldn't photograph Bosco's marriage)

Shea22_zpsycmmb5dc.jpg
Shea23_zpsccbt5xad.jpg
I've been getting lots of boys on all of my tamas lately. I'm actually happy about it because I almost never get boys on this particular V3 - this makes 6 girls and 2 boys I've now had on it. No idea what I'm going to call him yet, although my V3 isn't being named according to any sort of theme so picking a name should be a lot easier than my V4.

Ilse is 136 now and will turn 137 later this evening. Not much else to report on as she's still doing perfectly fine, albeit a bit heavy (55lbs). I don't think weight matters too much though.

Ilse74_zpsawfezikt.jpg
Look at those pearly whites! And yes, she got enjoyment out of Mametchi's tower falling over.

:wub:

Hello, I'm back! I didn't log yesterday because nothing happened. But today I have an evolution and two new little tama babies to share with you. Let's get started on that!

I changed Nelson's clock so he'd wake up early and evolve at 8AM like he's supposed to. Sure enough, I was woken up by the familiar evolving sound.

Nelson11_zpsdlielviv.jpg
Nelson12_zpsznmxcedx.jpg
I didn't actually think I neglected him THAT badly, only a small portion of the neglect was on purpose but the rest was accidental. I'm actually not disappointed because I've not had Zuccitchi before, and that was the whole point of my little experiment. Apparently I counted wrong the last time, but now I have had exactly half of the V2's 30 adult characters. 15 different adults in 20 generations is not bad, I'd say. It's probably because I like to change up my caretaking style.

I actually find him pretty cute. Another good thing that comes out of this - because he's a bad care adult, his offspring is almost certain to become a bad care teen next generation, so I might be able to get Oniontchi, the only V2 teen I haven't had yet (getting him on the V1 doesn't count).

I actually had a little bit of a mess up with Bosco - I reset and downloaded him yesterday to fix the name glitch, but that apparently stopped him from leaving his child last night. I was finally able to get him to leave at around 10AM, though, so I'm now on the third generation on my V4 with Colin (a name that popped into my head randomly).

Colin1_zpsnfx0bkom.jpg
Colin2_zps2tcxwcmb.jpg
Colin was a good baby. I played lots of games of jump rope with him to get him some skill points. The entire time he was a baby, I was praying he would not become Mizutamatchi - I needed either a Puchitchi or Harutchi to give Colin the best chance at entering the Mame family. Luckily, my wish was granted:

Colin3_zpsvzyysxbl.jpg
Puchitchi! I'm trying to take really good care of him now and earn him lots of skill points, because if I do so, he has a good chance at becoming a Mame teen. I think I said this before, but I'm going for Mametchi/Tensaitchi this gen.

I put him to sleep earlier because I was at work, but when I woke him up, he got mail. It was time for him to enroll in school!

Colin4_zpspy86k4t2.jpg
I've sent him a few times now. As I write this, his skill points are 25/21/27. I need to get them a little higher, I think, because last gen I ended up with Obotchi when the skill points were in that range.

So I didn't get to raise both Bosco and Shea's children at the same time because of the mess up with my V4. Shea's son was actually named first, at around 7:00AM. I named him "John" because it was the first name I could think of that early in the morning.

John1_zpsnzdss9r1.jpg
Like Colin, John was a good baby. I tried to take good care of him and I think I succeeded pretty well. I'm a little baffled by what he turned into as a toddler, though.

John2_zpszmbwhxoq.jpg
John3_zpsvn2magif.jpg
Seeing as how John's mother was a fully-trained Kuchpatchi, he should have become a Mohitamatchi or Kuchitamatchi, no? All I hope is that he doesn't become Hinotamatchi. I just had him and I don't really want him yet AGAIN. He probably will though.

Ilse is now 138 and still doing great! She reaches the 145 record in just over 6 days and she beats it one week from today. I don't know how she managed to make it this far but I'm thrilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm back! I tried something different for image resizing this time; normally I upload them onto my computer and then resize them there but this time I uploaded them straight to Photobucket from my phone and resized them with Photobucket. It was much less time consuming although I think the images came out a little fuzzier. I can't really tell.

Anyway, Nelson is still the same. He should be getting the matchmaker tomorrow although I have a different idea as to what I'm going to do with him. I think I'm going to let him become an oldie and then mate him with my debugged Plus so that I can get Oyajitchi, another character I've never been bothered to try for before (well, I did have two failed attempts on the P1, if that counts).

3770f8d4-fad0-45ff-bc31-3d93fe1b27a6_zpsoqzg2tig.jpg
3518a2dd-0dec-441f-9753-b9796281ee3c_zpsbm78doqo.jpg
d9571a70-c37e-44ef-899f-e6f198625fe9_zps5wfk8c1b.jpg
My finger slipped yesterday and I accidentally selected the costume item - at least it's the reusable one. I have to admit, he actually looked pretty cute. I was happy to have him back to his old self today, however.

6c1391b4-58a1-492c-8db8-937b242097b1_zpsb3uwv7hu.jpg
His closeup animation is soooooo cute - I love his eyes! That's the first time I actually caught it.

Okay, now onto part one of disappointing evolutions. You might remember from my last post a few days ago that Colin was a Puchitchi as a toddler, yes? Well, I tried to take good care of him, and I got his skill points up fairly high (60+ in each category). I had no reason not to expect a Mame teen, until...

f045cf87-d45d-4f5f-a723-eb6a61325ad8_zpst3sb5zt8.png
Why, why, WHY? It's not that I don't like Gourmetchi, it's just that now I can't really follow my original plan. I suppose I'll now go for Shimashimatchi like I was going to do last gen - he's my favourite of the male Meme adults, at least. As I write this, Colin's skill points are 60/62/90. He's two years old so he should be reaching adulthood tomorrow. (I do wish the teen stage on the V4 was longer to give more time for accumulating skill points).

5664f7a1-4d1a-46a4-94ae-223624d9df0c_zpsjnhe1kat.png
412faa9a-6e94-46f6-a0bf-9bab80620592_zpsp0p8npp5.png

Okay, now onto part two of disappointing evolutions - this one's worse than the first, probably. John evolved a few hours before Colin did and, well...

37e61070-acbd-4c93-b445-db0f6d31fb8e_zpsqbyaj1hd.jpg
851da2c9-b00e-478d-a603-058fdf3297ac_zpssfgdzrag.jpg
Bleh. STILL sick of Hinotamatchi, especially now that I just got him back to back on two different tamas (real glad I didn't end up with him on my V4, then I probably would have rioted). I can't seem to avoid him - maybe it's a sign that I need to be a better caretaker.

It's not a huge deal because I'm pausing my V3 tomorrow so I can run something else for the Easter hatch, so at least I get a break from him for a bit.

Ilse is officially 140; she'll be 141 in about an hour. She's still doing really well! She will reach the 145 record on Wednesday and she'll beat it on Thursday. I'm excited, and now I'm interested to see how far she'll actually make it. 200 seems like an improbable goal, but I don't really know.

Congratulations on reaching 140! Thats a great achievement. After reading about your caring Im confident youll make it to 200! I had a V2 and V3. Reading your log brings back memories. I had Zuccitchi 10 years ago. I love its sleeping pose! Gunjirotchi was my favourite! I remember always wanting a Marumimitchi on V2 and getting Mimitchi, and wanting Mametchi on V3 and getting Decotchi. Good times! I really enjoy reading your log :D

Hello, I'm back! Thank you to Rydatchi for following this log and for the nice comment!

Normally I would have married my V2 off by this point, but I've actually still got Nelson around. He's 9 years old right now and has rejected the matchmaker 7 times. With luck, he should turn into an oldie by tomorrow. He'll actually be sticking around quite a while, I think, because although I am running his future mate (more on that in a moment!!), she has not even reached adulthood yet, let alone the oldie stage. So I suspect Nelson will probably be somewhere around 18-20 by the time he gets to marry.

758f260e-8dc7-4415-8d31-172531cb2551_zpsvc5jwdlo.jpg
1b514f2d-4180-4665-9ee0-5786f3807c80_zpsbzeexltn.jpg
I love the boot animation (above, right) - he actually only wears one boot and kinda bounces around it, similar to the animation I got when I had Nyorotchi a while back.

Colin evolved on Sunday and although I'm not one bit surprised, I'm very happy with the result!

e30f91f1-560c-4136-bc78-6b29ab3bd985_zps4zt2nhqb.jpg
f7de8289-5765-42b6-b57e-09cb5cef5ae6_zpskxhqemvl.jpg
4760b029-aacb-49c3-a443-dfcd5890abf7_zpsdhqxc2v3.jpg
(sorry for Photobucket ruining the image quality there)
Shimashimatchi! And my very first one at that! He's really cute and almost reminds me of a cross between a bumble bee and a bear!

He got a job yesterday and now works at an amusement park (?) catching balloons. The game is a bit different from the V4.5 amusement park job.

fd8ac4b2-c42d-46d0-8b13-dba848309bbf_zpsuu1tvvp0.jpg
2990c6dc-d70c-4f3f-9ba9-a68e069035f6_zpsexswq3nt.jpg
I like the job - the game is really easy. Colin's pay this morning was around 1700 points, I believe, although it could potentially be more if I played the game more often than I currently do.

Being 5 years old, Colin should get the matchmaker tomorrow. I don't know how long I'm planning on running this tama but I'm content to keep it running for a few more generations, at least.

I put my clear pink V3 back on pause for the time being - I'm planning on resuming it maybe next week? Not sure yet, Anyway, for the Easter hatch I decided to start up my Plus. I reset it and got what I was hoping for, a baby girl. Her name is Bunny (which I modified slightly to write in Japanese, but Bunny is what I'll call her).

Here's one of her baby pictures:

0797bdc3-f3db-45ed-82d7-ef88a59a8d17_zpswrsbuufx.jpg
A more detailed log of her infant and toddler stage can be found here. She evolved into a teen yesterday and is now Ichigotchi:

b2cec4e2-a900-4cb2-aa49-e56f7455113a_zps0y5s8rh3.jpg
She's been connecting a lot with Nelson, her future beau. As I mentioned earlier, I plan to mate the two as oldies, in order to produce Oyajitchi. They currently have three smiley faces for each other and Nelson has already softened up and begun to give her nice gifts.

I'm trying to take good care of her, as I'm aiming for her to become Mametchi.

Okay! Ilse is still alive and she's close to reaching the 145 record. Like, REALLY close. She's 143 now and will turn 144 at around 7:46 tonight.

Ilse77_zpsute7u4qc.gif
I actually had a better animation made but it wouldn't save properly, so you're stuck with this one. It's better than nothing though! It's been a little while since I posted any photos of her. I like her sleeping pose a lot! It's a little creepy but it's funny to watch.

Hello, I'm back! I think I've solved the image quality issue I was having, since I was able to resize today's images without them coming out fuzzy. So that's a plus. Also, I unpaused my clear pink V3, but I'm not really logging it right now since logging five tamas is a chore. I still have John, the character I was running on it before, and he became Sekitoritchi as an adult (this is why my limit for running tamas is usually four! Anything more and I end up with the worst adults!)

Anyway, Nelson the Zuccitchi is still sticking around. He's not an oldie yet and I suspect he might have gotten paused in my pocket, because his age counter still reads 9 when he should certainly be 10 by now.

e9f1d952-c0b4-469f-9c07-69f63e88bd36_zps18mwdjeh.jpg
a192b204-50c7-4281-924a-11fcdc83fbea_zpspdqpwsrg.jpg
4b583bd4-ae41-4d3f-ac02-7994336d957a_zpsmum1lriq.jpg
My finger slipped again so Nelson gets to be in costume today. At least it's the reusable one I keep accidentally clicking! He does look cute, although I've really grown to like Zuccitchi over the past week (?) I've had him now. He has a certain charm about him! Anyway, with Nelson in the costume, I took the opportunity to try out some more items with him - I couldn't photograph all of them. The middle photo there is actually the wig item - I think those are supposed to be pigtails or something. The photo on the right is the "music" item - Nelson enjoyed jamming out to some tunes (which I, unfortunately, couldn't hear).

He should be evolving into an oldie either tonight or tomorrow. After that, he'll have to stick around for a bit because he has to wait for Bunny to catch up. I actually don't mind because I've never had Ojitchi before and this will give me some time to check out all of his animations and stuff!

Colin the Shimashimatchi is also still sticking around. He didn't get a matchmaker visit this morning, but I suspect she'll be showing up later today. Like Nelson, I believe he must have gotten accidentally paused because his age counter still reads 5, but he should actually be turning 6 today.

I caught him brushing his teeth this morning. How armless tamas manage to hold a toothbrush is still beyond me:

2bf7f79d-b336-4711-893e-09f75a0156e1_zpsdyzgadye.png
9418cc65-ebbe-4107-9ab0-a9979ce07b49_zpsvgks3htk.png
While browsing the shop this morning, we found a nice fancy guitar! It cost something like 8000p, but Colin couldn't resist!

c27bb0f1-0729-426a-af49-579b0664b3b2_zps5hxwvbbc.jpg
Colin also had a go at the fishing pole the king gifted him a few days ago...

7eac3034-980d-4686-8018-3cc7851293e6_zpsfzkmwz7t.jpg
e65867d4-65eb-4595-b8ea-9275017089ac_zpsscl9lija.jpg
...and he didn't get so lucky. I gotta admit, his angry face cracks me up. The good thing about the fishing pole is that it does stay in your inventory if you catch a can or something bad. It seems to disappear if you either catch points, or a giant fish. So Colin can have another go at it later!

Bunny is still the same, but doing well. She should be reaching adulthood tomorrow, and I'm hoping she becomes either Mametchi or Kuchipatchi. I've taken good care of her, but she got sick once for absolutely no reason - the one thing I don't like about this tama is that it has a habit of doing that and therefore it's more difficult to get good adults. Other than that, I haven't missed much. She has 7 bars of training but I should be able to fill her bar completely by the time she evolves.

3b97ca7a-7ab2-4b74-b38d-ef16d9185e8b_zps8p5hrpa5.jpg
63b93978-ca24-415e-933b-5d0e00627deb_zpswuh3imxy.jpg
One thing I DO love about this tama is the animations. They last a lot longer than the V2 and V3 animations do. On the V2, the singing animation only lasts a few seconds; on the Plus/V1, it lasts for quite a while. I also like the fact that at random moments, Bunny will just start playing with her ball for no reason. It's really cute!

Last but not least, I'm still running Ilse! Did you really expect any different? She's 144 currently and will turn 145 at approximately 7:46PM tonight. She's still doing just fine - Luckily, I haven't slacked on her care much lately. She's still never been sick, which is a great thing. The 23rd will mark five months since she was hatched; if she reaches six human months, that will be a real feat I think.

Congrats on reaching Aaron's age. Now break through that barrier and set a record that puts Aaron's to shame :) . Paz is getting nervous about how old she'll have to be :)

Hello, I'm back! First of all, this log reached 5,000 views. Yay!! Second of all, I have two evolutions and a marriage to share with you today, and you can probably guess what those are.

Nelson didn't turn 10 until late last night, so when he went to bed, he was still Zuccitchi. Here's one of the last photos I got of him in this stage (using the pencil):

95e7c034-0c03-4780-b4de-75699b2beb87_zpsmmtndxzn.jpg
He then evolved into an oldie shortly after waking up this morning. I don't know the exact time because his sound was off, but it was before 11AM. Here he is in all his glory:

Nelson16_zpscaymlhkw.jpg
My second oldie ever and my first Ojitchi! He has some really cute animations - I'll show you some more of them tomorrow! The throne is one of my favourites, just look at how smug his face looks! He will stay with me in this stage for a few days yet as he has to wait for Bunny, his future wife, to catch up.

I haven't yet figured out Ojitchi's favourite food on the V2, nor his least favourite - I believe it is different from the V3. For meals he eats what looks like some kind of bread (?) and for snacks he drinks coffee/tea.

Colin finally got the matchmaker yesterday at 3PM. She brought along a perfect mate - a Yattatchi! It was a match made in heaven.

ColinGrowth_zpsipvpvwbg.png
And the wedding photos:

Colin12_zpsmuzykdio.jpg
IT'S A GIRL! I believe I'm going to name her Diana. I hope she follows in her mother's footsteps and ends up Kuchi-bound because I really want to go for Yattatchi, who has some of the cutest animations ever. If she ends up Meme-bound, I'm probably going to scream because I don't really care for Ponytchi or Violetchi that much (Violetchi's okay, but I'm not really in the mood for her right now).

Since it's Colin's last day, I did a little photoshoot of some of his animations.

Colin13_zpst4powei1.jpg
Pencil
Colin14_zps2lmscwts.jpg
Umbrella (I love the fact that the umbrella is striped like he is!) and Music

Bunny evolved this morning and, well:

d4979f2a-6df1-48f5-b58f-647cdf02df41_zpsydf1vudr.jpg
*bangs head on desk*

What do I have to do to get good adults on this tama? I don't get it. I kept her hearts full, filled her training bar all the way, kept the weight low, and she still became a bad adult. Maybe I need to cut down on the snack feeding?

9c72c04a-c808-4871-9476-b76fdc6f47d1_zpskxnrzwen.jpg
f065db78-8e71-4ed8-a448-98d187534015_zpsfuqcbsu0.jpg
(wow, my screen is really scratched and dirty!)
She at least received some items from Nelson this morning when they connected. The picture on the left is her wearing the wig (the animation is quite adorable), and the picture on the left is her blowing bubbles (I think). I'm continuing to connect the two a lot - they can't marry yet because Nelson is an oldie and Bunny isn't. They have two hearts and two smiley faces for each other which, I believe, is the highest level they can get to at this point.

Ilse is 145 now and will turn 146 later this evening. So yes, she has officially reached Aaron's age and has almost surpassed it. She's still doing very well. I'm paranoid about connecting her to Nelson, because there's potential for an accidental marriage there, so I'm avoiding connecting those two at all costs.

11a3c8b5-e549-49d3-845f-2e76397e6007_zpsdkxyafd3.jpg
She'll be accompanying me to work again tonight, as she's been doing for almost five months now. I still clip her to the inside of my shirt as it's been the best way to avoid accidental pausing. She actually holds up very well while I work - I make sure to stuff her with extra meals before my shift (which is why her weight sometimes gets really high) and she drops a lot less hearts this way. Yay!

Hello, I'm back! Nelson is still sticking around, waiting for Bunny to get old.

Nelson4_zpsbirt56by.jpg
Keeping him around a little longer gives me the opportunity to enjoy all of his little animations. Pictured above is Nelson using the music player (yes, he really likes to rock out!), the wings (back at it with the smug face!), and the sunglasses (he knows, he's just about the coolest tama on the planet!). He's pretty cute, isn't he? Never really was a fan of Ojitchi before (one of the main reasons why I was glad my long lived oldie attempt is a girl), but he's growing on me. He has some great animations.

Colin left his daughter last night. I stayed up to watch it and although I'd planned to make an animation of him leaving, I wasn't quick enough to catch it.

63b4cf23-8026-4cae-9cd4-91338e131d51_zpsicoph9uw.jpg
He looks like such a proud father!
I started raising the baby at around 8:30 this morning. She begins the 4th generation on my V4 and her name is Diana. Here she is, pictured as a baby:

5b6930e5-3336-4977-9966-7e112e4dcb5a_zpstjur18tn.jpg
d98866d1-044a-4b3d-a2a0-3ca21888e230_zps1akgdda1.jpg
During the baby stage, I cared for her well. I played lots of games with her and avoided snacks. I disciplined her when she called for it and healed her when she got sick. The whole time, I was really hoping she'd become Mohitamatchi so she'd have a chance to follow in her mother's footsteps. Actually, I would have been fine with any toddler except Mizutamatchi. Well...

c775d117-becd-4c2d-9e85-c2929d871620_zpsmgcrwnxu.jpg
873f08d5-b1ef-44ab-af83-cab16ef36b2b_zpsar5pkfsk.jpg
Darn it. Not again. My only hope for getting out of the Meme family now (because like I said, really not in the mood for Ponytchi or Violetchi) is to get a Universal teen, so that's what I'm going to try to do. I haven't played a single game with her since she evolved, and her skill points are currently 13/15/8. I've let her hearts run down all the way a few times as well, so I hope it works. I remember a few gens ago, Bosco was a Mizutamatchi, had skill points all in the 20s, and still became a universal teen because he received poor care. So it should work.

Bunny is still the same. Her age counter is way off, and at this point I've probably accidentally aged her like 3-4 years (I'm used to the North American Connections, which don't age every time you wake them up). I think she's actually supposed to be 6 right now, however.

c1315349-c846-4088-a790-b7fb615a13d5_zps1mdqcrmm.jpg
c9085c29-afc6-4c74-8a9f-9a5214670766_zps1pgxrnty.jpg
ba8282c4-8d89-43e4-aee8-2692c1d447b0_zpswaj2ags2.jpg
Other than that, she doesn't do a whole lot. She still connects with Nelson but their relationship won't go any further until she becomes an oldie. I might eventually hyperspeed her if I get too impatient.

Ilse is 146 now and will turn 147 while I'm at work this evening. Two days from now will mark five months since I hatched her - that's exciting. I've realized that she was actually hatched on the 20th anniversary of tamagotchi (Nov 23, 2016), but I actually didn't plan that!

Ilse3_zpshbdhdh5c.jpg
We bought make-up from the shop this morning and decided to give it a go, but Ilse was shy and didn't want to show her face. That's a bummer, it would have been hilarious to see.

Short update here! A more detailed one with photos will be posted this evening when I get home from work!

First of all, I have a new addition to my tama family. If anyone was following this log back in January or so, you might remember that I won a auction for an Entama, but it never arrived because of delays and quite frankly, after three months I pretty much just assumed it got lost in the mail. I was actually about to order another one, but the first one finally showed up on Friday! I've decided to run it right away, probably going to deactivate some stuff soon so I don't have so many running. It's fun so far but there's a lot to figure out.

Diana evolved into Hawaikotchi for her teen stage, so I'm happy! She's very cute. I've been playing lots of games with her to get her skill points up; for some reason, I've been focusing on her intelligence points. Not sure why. As I write this, her skill points are 73/32/41. Yes, I still really hate the Dance game.

My clear pink V3 is still going but probably will be paused soon. John the Sekitoritchi married another Sekitoritchi and had a daughter named Lindy. She's a Tamatchi right now.

I also finally felt like making a tama-related Instagram after putting it off for a while. It's @rjalda100 if anyone wants to check it out. Not sure how often I'll actually post but it's off to a start.

Hello, I'm back! Pictures are here, as promised.

I ended up hyperspeeding Bunny like I said I was going to, as I was getting a little impatient and Nelson was 15 already. So she ended up evolving into Otokitchi this morning, although she and Nelson didn't end up marrying until a few hours ago. I had growth charts but my hard drive broke and I'm not in the mood to make new ones.

Here's the wedding pictures:

BunnyNelson4_zps4ydc29rr.jpg
Bunny's on pause for now, as I won't be raising her son right away.I will be raising Nelson's son though! I haven't really decided on a name yet.

dd2d09ed-8841-4dab-811e-f9b2551a836b_zpsbo7kwgg3.jpg
I realized I forgot to get a photo of them actually awake. Whoops.

As I said earlier, Diana evolved into Hawaikotchi - the teen I was secretly hoping for. Here she is:

Diana3_zpsax5opukx.jpg
She'll be reaching adulthood in the morning. I'm not sure which adult she's going to become but her Intelligence points are still the highest. She's been going to school quite a bit; her teacher is Mr. Turtle!

Diana4_zpsyq5o8iad.jpg
Her skill points are currently 92/57/56. Not stellar, but high enough for her not to turn into a universal, I think.

As I also said earlier, I finally got my entama after waiting for three months. This is what the shell looks like:

f894188e-eb9f-4f3e-91f7-d10e897e41db_zpsndhuri4h.jpg
I've decided to run it right away; I've paused my Plus and pink V3 in order to do so. After I put the battery in, I selected the download option - I normally do this just because I get curious - and found a cute little Mamebotchi named Raku. Not sure why, but I've decided to go ahead and raise him. He's on the 13th gen, and I believe his parent was a Kuchipatchi if I'm deciphering that right.

4aa2d49b-03c5-4627-adb5-e297c8568edd_zpsk84tssch.jpg
(it has the exact same screen background as my V4)
His whole toddler stage was basically me trying to figure everything out. Right off the bat I decided to focus on his Intelligence points because I still want to try for Mametchi/Tensaitchi. It didn't work out on my V4 yet, so maybe it's worth a shot here. He started out with around 30 Intelligence points when I downloaded him; his points are now 149/3/4. I've played the card game a LOT.

He evolved this morning into the exact teen I wanted, Young Mametchi!

2536218c-38f0-44bd-9211-1f1f558a3569_zpsm0quohcp.jpg
entama_zpsvfe73oel.jpg
One of my favourite teens ever! I just want to hug him! He started school not long after evolving, and his teacher is Mr. Turtle, just like Diana!

89ec63fc-8a28-4648-b999-7b2df37b4bba_zpsptxmrazn.jpg
I'm not very good at the school game yet. It's more difficult than the one on the V4. I'm not sure if there's an actual strategy to it, or if it's just a guessing game.

Ilse is 149 now, and today marks five months since she was hatched. The big milestone will be six months, which I'm pretty set on reaching. She's still doing really well - no photos of her today because I forgot and now she's asleep. I might put her in one of the costumes for her 150th - I seem to do that every 50 days or so.

Hello, I'm back! Nelson left his son last night, and Ollie made his entrance into the world at approximately 10:30AM this morning. Finally, after over two weeks, I finally get to start generation 21 on my V2.

0b06b717-a0f8-4643-97a9-2938d5cc783c_zps7ftbmzx7.jpg
62e3b89f-dd03-4642-a9a5-4fc8f326256f_zpsspegjl1u.jpg
Ollie had a good babyhood. I tried my best to care for him well. We played lots of games of Jump; Ollie's small size made him quite good at it. I fed him lots of lollipops, his favourite food. I healed him when he was sick and turned his lights out when it was time for a nap.

Of course, I already knew his evolution would not be a surprising one. Here he is now: Ollie the Oyajitchi! Has a good ring to it, I think.

1da948d5-e69d-4fb7-9626-a07da49e4e3a_zpsmclql1iq.jpg

Generation 20 was one of the longest gens on this tama, and this generation will be one of the shortest. Ollie went from a baby, straight to a full-fledged adult. It's kinda cool, actually. I don't know how the matchmaker will work this time around, but I'd assume she'll start visiting after 72 hours, like she does with normal adults.

Diana evolved yesterday and I didn't exactly get my wish because she still turned into a Ponytchi. Oh well, I won't complain. She's actually kind of cute.

03a5e39a-4bff-4231-9842-63026632f6b7_zpszk61qgdx.jpg
e3bb73fc-56a9-4929-8ef6-2ea429879bbe_zpsxu2gswfo.jpg
She graduated school and got to choose a job this morning. I wasn't really paying attention when the job selection screen came up, so I just picked the first job that came up. It was the bank job, which I'm okay with! I've had it on the V4.5 before and the minigame is really easy because it's the same as "Get" on the V3.

5710fa5d-2270-4ac5-9e2f-e0cbe9709da7_zpsqsovkxof.jpg
Not much is going to happen with her tomorrow but she should be getting the matchmaker on Thursday.

Raku the Young Mametchi is still the same. I still suck at the school game but I'm good at the card matching game. This is the current result of my constant playing:

1fcc6662-06ac-4297-81bd-0789bee2ba1b_zpsdk6pqwzm.jpg
He is definitely on the right track to becoming Mametchi and potentially Tensaitchi. I read that in order to get Tensaitchi, your tama has to have 200 Intelligence points by the time of graduation. So I've already got that covered. I haven't been focusing on the other categories because I'm not sure if there's a point in doing that.

Ilse reached the big 150 yesterday evening! To celebrate, I put her in the Nyatchi costume:

a9fd63ca-4011-45aa-bdfe-4b7fc0e0ef21_zpswm2pobyt.jpg
c2c25a7d-af71-4917-af36-8fadc2a7e10a_zpsycbniugx.jpg
1ab95bb1-a162-4031-9948-bb8b3e988703_zpsknbfmgri.jpg
Nyatchi's closeup is soooo cute! Oldies don't really do any animations like that, so I had to use the mirror in order to see it.

Sorry for slacking on the updates, I've been busy. I'll be getting back into the regular groove of things, probably after this weekend.

Ollie has a future mate now, who he'll probably be marrying tomorrow. I unpaused Lindy, my V3, who was a Pirorirotchi at the time, and she just evolved into a Kuchipatchi this morning. I still don't know why I get so many Kuchipatchis on that tama, but I'm not keeping her around for very long so it's not a big deal. Ollie is already eligible to mate, but I believe Lindy has to wait until tomorrow. I'm at work the entire day tomorrow but I might mate them in the morning.

Raku evolved into a Mametchi, as suspected. Pictures coming shortly as he is just as cute as a button. He's the first Mametchi I've had with the newer sprite. He currently has 300 intelligence points.

Diana got married today - the matchmaker brought along a Zukyutchi (YAY!) and I obviously couldn't say no. She had a baby boy who I'm thinking of calling Eddie.

I think that's it? Ilse is 152, almost 153, but she still doesn't do much. Oh yeah, I'm not sure I even mentioned it in this log, but I'm getting an iDL - it was supposed to be delivered today but I wasn't home and I missed it. So I get to pick it up Monday. It's a used blue one. I don't have an IR phone for downloads yet but I'm looking into getting one.

Look, pictures!!

7f34c7c8-c51e-46ff-aa4c-b096efac410f_zps9efthec3.jpg
b1177a4d-3dcc-47fe-a2e2-a3c84d0921b6_zpsxvkzyp1c.jpg
Ollie and Lindy married and had two adorable baby boys!
ced3ad18-984f-4ed7-935c-0ecf71af23fc_zps9rutxsk5.jpg
49a0928b-1a7b-48c9-a0ef-b07a51e86afd_zpsp0otelxm.jpg
9e7093f5-9c26-47a2-a931-099cd8e94f2e_zpsw3ykn9ku.jpg
Lindy's teen stage. First time getting Pirorirotchi in probably ten years.
66ade5a2-ba79-45dd-808b-96f1c52b6548_zpsswz4owrt.jpg
e1442486-1068-4f97-9031-9e4b9dd866c2_zpszlxuildr.jpg
Raku the Mametchi says hi!
0880fde7-3ad2-43be-9dc6-e82247c07514_zps7c1h4ynn.jpg
Sorry for this entry not being that detailed. I had all of these on my photobucket and never posted 'em. Also, I'm picking up my iDL tomorrow morning. I'm probably going to deactivate my pink v3 in order to run it. I might deactivate my V4 soon so I can focus on my Entama more, but I plan to raise Diana's son at least.

Hello, I'm back! I've changed up my current running tamas just a bit, as running five at once wasn't working for me. My current running tamas now consist of the following: V2 (because I'm not ready to break the longest continuous tama run I've ever done), blue V3 (self-explanatory), Entama, and the iDL I got this morning (more on that soon! Keep reading!) Running two skill point based tamas at once was too much - I decided to deactivate the V4 because I've had it running longer. A lot of the characters between the V4 and Entama are the same, anyway.

Anyway. I changed Ollie's clock to make him sleep while I was at work, forgetting that he had a baby. So when I got home, he'd already left and there was a crying baby boy on the screen. I decided why not just raise the baby now, so let's all give a warm welcome to Peter, generation 22 on my V2.

18e4a559-f4c8-4385-bfac-e07298d74a0f_zpsweem65ss.jpg
7bbe1421-4e9a-4c38-8bb9-cc1828c5c5af_zpsd3pkkzlj.jpg
Like all baby tamas, Peter was needy but I tried my best to care for him well. I'm not great at the Jump game (even after 22 gens of running this thing!), so his weight got a little high. Other than that, his baby stage went smoothly. He evolved into a toddler about an hour ago:

c2f833d6-0e29-47b0-b79e-d7a678ba4842_zpscem6wgn5.jpg
Kinakomotchi! Wow, I've not seen one of those in a while! I'm going to take good care of him this time since I slacked there for a couple of gens (not that Oyajitchi really counts as a good or bad adult). I'm hoping he becomes a Hinatchi as a teen, since I have not had Hinatchi in an absurdly long time. I'd be okay with Young Mimitchi too - I just don't really want Ichigotchi since I've been getting it a lot lately.

When it comes to the adult stage, again, anything I haven't already had would be good. ChoHimetchi would be GREAT, but maybe that'd be a bit weird as Peter is a boy. It's the only even-gen, good care adult I've never had though.

Raku, now age 9 (age counter reads 10 because I accidentally aged him up a year), graduated school yesterday and got to choose a job. Through the help of some rough translations (because my Japanese skills are absolutely useless), I was able to choose the scientist job, the next step to getting Tensaitchi.

0bf9ed14-8dbf-4540-9d65-6c8ebe6cb411_zpst0g7jhqv.jpg
188bdff0-be80-42f7-b074-99e2358cf952_zpstso6wmsp.jpg
b3085c73-13fd-41d5-82ae-f2aa6045d6ec_zpsnvsgeds8.jpg
I've been busy and haven't had a ton of time to raise his GUTS points, so he's still at 1 star for now. I'll have more time to work with him tomorrow. As I write this, his points are 387/3/4. His intelligence points were around 300 when he graduated. I'm not sure if you earn more points once you reach the next level of the job. Raising them is certainly a tiresome process (it's a LOT more work to get the secret characters on here than it is on the V4), but I'm making progress here for sure.

Although it's currently midnight, I've actually got him up with me right now - I changed his clock so that I'd have time to play with him when I got home from work.

I'm starting to run out of shades of blue to type in for all of the blue tamas I own. 3/4 of my running tamas right now are blue - can you tell what my favourite colour is? Anyway, I was able to pick up my iDL this morning. I decided to start it up because I've not run a colour tama in a while. I really like the shell - it's prettier in real life than in pictures. I didn't take any photos of the shell itself but like I said, I got the blue one. I almost got the pink one but the blue one was $15 less, and I like blue better.

Anyway, rambling aside, I put batteries in at around 10AM this morning. The egg ended up hatching into a girl, Momoirotchi.

0fcd0945-b652-46d1-8414-2b684ce44318_zps5ycd3jvz.jpg
The contrast on this photo is really bad, sorry.
I haven't given her a name because I can't get into the habit of naming tamas which don't have a naming feature. Not sure why. I did it for a bit there with my +Colour but it got a bit confusing. Anyway, I'm not sure I took the best care of her as a baby, since I was trying to figure out what the heck I was doing. I figured out the basic stuff pretty quickly. The two built-in games took a few tries to get the hang of, but I do okay with them now.

She evolved right before I left for work, into Paletchi:

b791f17f-e719-4e35-bd99-aa593bd1a64d_zpswidpq92f.jpg
Of course, the one thing I couldn't resist buying was the paint palette:

159683ee-ba33-44e0-bea3-23776ad23fa2_zpsww67fhbg.jpg
5355c43e-b8f8-49fa-bf4f-018e4af386cf_zpskxcvfgux.jpg
So cute! She'll be evolving into a teen tomorrow morning, I think. I'm going for Sabosabotchi, and I've given her two care misses so far. What I like about the colour models as opposed to the Connections is that the care misses are really easy to control. The easiest way to get care misses for me has been just letting the hungry hearts run out, then waiting until the attention icon turns off to feed.

Oh yeah, and like I said, I can't get downloads yet as I haven't gotten an IR phone yet. I'll get one eventually but I'm still trying to figure everything out so I'll probably run the tama for a few gens, get used to it, and then do that.

I haven't given an update on Ilse in a few days, have I? Well I can assure you she's still doing just fine. She's 155 now. I was really dumb the other day and forgot to turn her lights out again - only the second time I've ever done that. She should still be okay as long as I don't forget again. She doesn't seem demanding, and she still hasn't been sick, so I think she's still perfectly fine.

Hello, I'm back! I have a couple of evolutions to share with you today. First of all, Peter evolved into a teen last night - I changed his clock so that he'd evolve at 10PM like he's supposed to. This is the result:

b3aea7a5-5526-4d1f-8fc7-537921a9086d_zpswnukfnli.jpg
644da676-22a7-411d-8e20-377ce0167279_zpsfhdh3vsx.jpg
Not exactly what I wanted as I've been getting Ichigotchi a LOT lately. At least he's good care though - I'd be complaining more if I got another Hinotamatchi. From past experiences, taking perfect care of Ichigotchi seems to lead to Marumimitchi. At least, for me it has. I wouldn't mind getting him again actually (for the fourth time? yeeeeeeeah). We'll just have to wait and see.

Other than that, not too much is new with him. He has four bars of training - this is always the hardest part since I use the sleep trick instead of pausing when I'm busy, which makes it very difficult to fill the training bar. I haven't caught any calls for training yet today, but hopefully he'll call at least once before I have to put him to sleep later.

Raku is still doing well. I've sent him to his job lots of times, and he's now at three stars (5000gp a day!). His intelligence points are also quite high but I'm still working on raising them.

ac0725b6-3ae9-4944-9e8d-0538a9fc44b6_zpsfovp4vvd.jpg
2aeedb99-a5fd-41f7-b7b2-fef60968e8c8_zpscedylsrj.jpg
Actually, I have him beside me as I'm typing this, sending him to his job over and over. His GUTS points are now 756/4/4. So I have just over 200 to go; it will be more than worth it in the end! He's gotten four matchmaker visits so far but I've declined them all. Apparently, characters on the Entama don't turn into oldies until the age of 16, so I think I'm safe as Raku is only 11.

I didn't realize how quickly evolutions happen on the iDL. Paletchi became Sabosabotchi yesterday morning, just as I'd hoped. Here she is in that stage - she was quite adorable.

4a40549d-49a5-4dad-9a5b-c3d0013f68b7_zpsi7iztg1x.jpg
d901fed4-d698-430c-8559-c3192a85b8a5_zpsfzhxcwqk.jpg
I wanted to try for Shigurehimetchi, so I made sure to give her four care misses, or so I thought. I must have missed something along the way because she evolved this morning and she didn't become Shigurehimetchi. Instead, she became...

a684c328-d727-4355-a8ad-8644f096960a_zpskh0rdhze.jpg
...Makiko! I'll still take Makiko as this is only my third time ever getting her, and only the second time in colour. I'll just have to learn to get better at counting the care misses next time.

Anyway, now that I have an adult, I can work on getting her happy symbols. I've been referring to this very helpful Tama-Zone topic to help me out.The first one was very typical of Makiko - the makeup bag:

84607e86-1e59-4ee0-bf63-bdb0d153d66e_zps0plfffi6.jpg
bf4ca0c0-01bc-4607-8efb-525657898111_zpst4v8ei4m.jpg
93007aea-d6d0-41f8-8d10-edc649116c6a_zpsxtmgpvhh.jpg
The other two are food items which I haven't gotten yet; I'll work on that shortly.

Last but not least, I've still got Ilse going at the age of 156! She'll be 157 later this evening. This month, on the 23rd, will mark 6 months she's been alive - that's pretty crazy as I didn't really ever think she'd get that far. She's still doing well. Her weight is a little bit high (71lbs), but other than that she's fine. Shame there's no diet soda on the V3 or I'd be using it all the time!

Hello, I'm back! I'm actually logging two days in a row for once, what a miracle. I've been busy lately and editing photos is a pain, and I don't really like making log entries without photos, so yeah, that's why this hasn't really been a daily log lately.

Peter is still the same. He'll either be reaching adulthood tomorrow night if I decide to keep him up, or on Thursday morning if I decide to wait. I've been taking pretty good care of him - I don't think I've missed anything yet. His training bar is currently 7/9.

1e5b6bd9-6441-49df-90e1-01f9b34e9448_zpsm073nhcb.jpg
(there he is playing with... a ghost ball? o_O)
So far, every Ichigotchi I've had on this tama has evolved into Marumimitchi. Okay, that's an exaggeration - I've only had two, Peter is the third. The previous two did have the exact same growth though, so I'm leaning toward Peter following the same pattern as them. We'll find out either tomorrow or Thursday!

Guess what? GUESS WHAT??? I spent forever yesterday just sending Raku to his job over and over, trying to get his intelligence points up. They finally maxed out at around 11PM (yes, I kept him up with me again). He didn't evolve right away though. It wasn't until 11:30 that I glanced at my Entama and saw...

79167e42-b39f-4851-b2a1-08119897fc33_zpsz18jhamw.jpg
91c6089b-acd3-49be-b55d-6a44167005ee_zpsisx72jjc.jpg
SQUEEEEEE! My hard work finally paid off! Tensaitchi is such a cool character - he reminds me of the mad scientist version of Mametchi. I'm really glad to have him, if you couldn't already tell. Here are his GUTS points now, after probably going to his job about 700 times.

5dbd4353-4789-4c58-b1e8-02f92f0467c3_zpspkeorh3y.jpg
The matchmaker keeps popping up, but I've been shooing her away for now. I want to keep Raku as a Tensaitchi for a few more days so that I can enjoy him and his animations. He's 12 at the moment, so I'm still safe as long as I marry him off by the age of 16.

Makiko is still sticking around. I can't marry her off yet, and even if I could, there would be no point as she won't get her fourth happy symbol until tomorrow. That reminds me that I did get her other two happy symbols though. I forget what the second one was, but the third was tiramisu from the cafe!

4ecb4a05-9e55-4388-bdf0-99f591e3ede3_zpseegrfmkz.jpg
(I earn gotchi points quite quickly, as you can see)
Makiko also has a pet now! We met quite a few pets at our frequent park visits, but in the end, it was Hapihapitchi who won her over. Okay, that sounds like I'm describing a marriage, but I can assure you I'm NOT ^_^ . Here they are together:

8eaed209-8ef4-41e9-9074-463ef506ffa2_zpsnkdb8dhk.jpg
Hapihapitchi accompanies her when walking places, like the park or the cafe, but she doesn't actually come inside. Not sure where she goes, especially when at the park.

Makiko also got her living room remodeled this morning. I plan to do the rest of the rooms later on. I picked one of the less costly ones for now, because I'm cheap. She still seems to like it though!

c5539b7b-4a94-4b31-8fe9-70cea88d8484_zpsj9vycu3o.jpg
Something else I've noticed - Makiko doesn't like the default meal AT ALL. She'll eat it but she still gets angry when I feed it to her. This is probably normal but this is the first tama where I've experienced this. Anyway, I've mostly just been sending her to the restaurant and cafe to avoid her getting mad at me. Feeding her the food we've grown from seeds works too (although I usually like to sell those).

0bdb9a64-b053-4179-8bc6-ad78523256ae_zpsmr3pn25x.jpg
That's about all with her, for now. As I said, she'll be getting her fourth happy stamp tomorrow. I should be able to marry her off after that and start the second generation. Ever noticed how very few of my tamas ever get past the fifth generation? (To date, my V2 and clear pink V3 are the only two that have.) This one's going to be different for sure - I'm planning on keeping it going for quite a while. Especially since it's pretty dependent on raising a lot of different generations and stuff, in order to unlock new locations, etc.

Guess who actually has photos of Ilse today? I do!! First of all, to prove she's indeed still alive at the age of 157 (she'll be 158 in the evening), and second of all, because these were too funny not to post.

b6c7564f-37c8-4e7c-9d9b-833ca1178b41_zps9afjhwxb.jpg
b44646d1-640d-4eeb-80ca-b0ebc2e9d9ec_zpsmntnrh3h.jpg
I wanted to give the makeup a second go, since I read that sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get your tama to show their face. Maybe she was just shy the first time? Anyway, the makeup showed up in her shop again, so I bought it. The result is shown above! She's quite the looker, isn't she?

Hello, I'm back! Today's log entry is actually going to be split into two parts. This first part will be about my Connections, the second part will be about my iDL, because a lot has happened with that one and I have a LOT of photos. So stay tuned.

I kept Peter up with me on Wednesday so he could evolve, and I wasn't really expecting the result I got:

6196a676-3dd7-43d9-bf88-20f28d776a68_zps317jy2ur.jpg
Obviously, I would have preferred a character I haven't already had, but I haven't had Toratchi in a while and he's pretty cute! Weirdly enough, I didn't think I made any care mistakes at all so I was expecting a higher rank character, but I'm still okay with what I got.

805fc131-2c8e-4a7d-9161-6197d15a29b0_zps145l1yf7.jpg
139a0a5b-d38a-49f6-8fdb-32d8f78b9d4d_zpsomr5jtdb.jpg
(second photo is blurry, whoops)
I like checking out all of his animations since I have a lot more items on my V2 now than I did the previous two times I had this character. Above are the sunglasses and the wings - I'll try to photograph some more tomorrow!

Raku finally got married yesterday at the age of 15. I didn't get a chance to take photos of the actual marriage process, but he married a Pukatchi!

771947de-e622-4226-822b-e20f82d76ebd_zps7ghpltaf.jpg
He had a little girl who I'm thinking of calling Doremi. Actually, I'm pretty sure I used that name before on my Akai but since I didn't really get through a whole gen on there and I really like the name (even though I'm not sure it actually means anything in Japanese), I'm going to use it again for Raku's girl. She's a Mamekotchi, and the plan is to raise her Intelligence points the highest so she can become Mimitchi!

fa4e1a7e-edbe-4ad3-b6d3-8251b41fad4a_zps3agjo9cx.jpg
e6cde0e1-c4ad-4fa1-bb0d-7f0504b73110_zpss7bg55r9.jpg
We bought a car from the vendor a few days ago and only just got the chance to try it out! Looks like fun, doesn't it? I will certainly miss this little guy - the thing about the Entama is that they stick around longer which makes it harder to see them go.

Ilse is still sticking around! She just turned 161 not too long ago. Here she is chilling in the little cradle I made for her a while back:

d35ffb2a-ca86-4429-8efa-59c46ca63fe3_zpswrss5gwh.jpg
My phone's camera doesn't capture the colour too well, but the cradle actually matches the buttons almost perfectly. I rather like it.

Onto part two, my iDL. I've gone through almost an entire generation without updating you guys, whoops.

To start off, Makiko received her last happy stamp on Wednesday, around 11:30AM:

makiko_zpscq1zmtdj.jpg
She now shows up in the TamaTomo book as number 23:

makiko4_zpsu6lklnzh.jpg
I decided to send her to the matchmaker about two hours later. The matchmaker offered her Spacytchi, Bokutchi, and Shutotchi, of which she picked Spacytchi (little bit of a weird couple there, don't you think?)

makikowedding_zpsh8afrcmk.jpg
Here's the wedding photos! (Makiko needs to hire a better wedding photographer...)

makikowedding2_zpszksgrjiz.jpg
She ended up with an egg, which hatched into a girl - Choribotchi this time rather than Momoirotchi! Here she is playing with her daughter before departing (second photo is a bit blurry, I apologize):

makiko6_zps96tuwqrg.jpg
I played with the baby girl for an hour before she reached her toddler stage. She became Paletchi, just like her mother!

babytoddler_zpsw4ee3fgz.jpg
This time around, I decided to try the perfect care route since I wanted Painaputchi as a teen. I actually couldn't decide between Lovelitchi and Meloditchi for who I wanted during the adult stage - I wasn't expecting Lovelitchi because I read something about the fact that you're supposed to catch Painaputchi right before she makes a mess on the floor, three times, and I didn't do that. I still got her though:

teenadult_zpsip0qrf5f.jpg
She has one happy stamp so far - I'll tell you guys what it is in tomorrow's entry. It's actually something I bought last generation so I was kind of surprised when it turned out to be a happy symbol but I'm glad it was! I haven't found the other two yet.

Hello, I'm back! I married Peter off yesterday morning; the matchmaker brought along a nice Butterflytchi for him and he couldn't say no!

PeterGrowth_zpsbadb5exb.png
(I'm making growth charts again! Yeeeeeah!)
And the wedding photos, which are a little bit dark but still visible:

peter6_zpslwmwitow.jpg
Yeesh, I've been getting a lot of boys lately. This is, like, number 5 in a row now? I'm thinking of calling the baby Quinn because, let's be honest, there aren't too many good names out there starting with the letter Q. Actually, the letter I'm dreading the most is U (I already know a few X names, believe it or not) - that one's gonna be a hard one.

Raku left his baby on Saturday, although I didn't start raising her until around 3PM because I was busy most of the day. Here's Doremi the Second as a baby:

Doremi4_zpsstxlejkv.jpg
Wasn't she adorable? As I said previously, she was born into the Mame family, just like her father. I am aiming for her to become Mimitchi, hopefully. Here she is after growing up a little, into Mimipetchi:

12a81f3b-2e34-440e-ada5-30f464210c44_zps4sctyv0y.jpg
She actually evolved again right after I started writing this message - following in the footsteps of Doremi the First, who also did that? Perhaps. She's now a Ringotchi; I was hoping for Young Mimitchi, but I'm assuming this result is due to the fact that I treated her horribly during the toddler stage, not intentionally. Actually, I'm pretty sure Doremi the First was a Ringotchi too, so it all works out!

Lovelitchi on my iDL finally has all of her happy stamps, although I couldn't marry her off yesterday because the age counter glitched out. I'll probably do it later today.

The first happy symbol I found was the pink dress from TamaMori, this one:

lovelitchihappy_zpscpivpvop.jpg
I didn't photograph the other two but they were from the bakery and cafe. I believe it was the first option in the bakery and the second option in the cafe, or maybe vice versa? I don't remember now.

She received her fourth happy symbol yesterday, even though her age counter didn't increase for whatever reason (which is why I couldn't marry her off. It's working properly now though). She also got a pet, Sopratchi (whose twin sister, coincidentally, is called Doremitchi):

lovelitchi2_zpsozlgimm2.jpg
She now comes up as number 16 in the book of TamaTomos. Sopratchi comes up as number 10 in the book of pets. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow to update as she should be married off by then.

Not a ton to report on Ilse but I do still have her going. She's 163 and will be 164 in a few hours. Her weight skyrocketed to 90lbs again, but since that doesn't seem to have any affect on health, it's not a huge deal to me. I'm going to see if I can get her to reach 200, in which case she'll probably be one of the oldest Connections ever. Maybe.

Latest posts

Back