rjalda100's Virtual Zoo - a V2 Log (with photos)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm back! Sorry for not updating for a few days, I've been too busy with life. I've still had my tamas running, and I have quite a bit to share with you. Again, a LOT has happened with my iDL, so I'm going to write about that in a separate entry. This one will be about my Connections. Let's get started!

So, Peter departed the night of the 9th, leaving baby Quinn all alone, in my care. He officially began his independent life at 9:00AM on May 9th. Here he is as a cute little baby:

c26e4819-66a7-4faf-b6a3-579f790b5426_zpsrizj682s.jpg
At 10:00AM, he grew up a little. I was pleased that he turned into Kuribotchi rather than Kinakomotchi, as I don't seem to get Kuribotchi as often.

87b1c060-7563-462f-87db-976e2e860ee3_zps3edtdgu8.jpg
I decided to care for him as perfectly as possible, as doing so usually results in Young Mametchi, one of my favourite teens. I certainly was not disappointed yesterday morning when Quinn evolved, and...

b93b267b-b730-4142-b494-36e7a957ce8e_zpsz7k7ls4l.jpg
031827e5-014b-4653-8ec5-1fa542a5bfe4_zpsikhvjjzu.jpg
YAY! Isn't he just the cutest little thing? I'm continuing to take perfect care of him in the hopes that he'll become Mametchi or Pyonchitchi. I've had both before, but I haven't had either of them in a while so I kind of want them again. He should be evolving by Saturday so we'll find out by then.

When I last left off, Doremi had just evolved into a teen. She was a Ringotchi and I focused exclusively on her intelligence points. Here's the only photo I captured of her in her teen stage:

9460b426-e862-4286-bdeb-140f6a5cee0e_zpsl3vsigih.jpg
She spent a lot of her teen stage asleep because I was too busy to care for her (I have the robot butler and I should really use him...), but I played games with her whenever I could. I woke her up not too long ago so she could evolve, and the result is, obviously, what I was expecting:

855fbe7f-87aa-4257-8157-71d9c055a207_zpsjklbuwph.jpg
Her GUTS points at the time of evolution were 101/0/0. Not stellar, but decent enough. She really is adorable. She's 7 currently, which means she should be getting a job in 2 days.

Ilse's still the same. She's 167 now and I'm still aiming for 200 - I'm guessing it will probably happen provided I don't screw up again. Most of the time, she's the only one whose time I don't change, so she gets to stay awake with me while my other tamas are put to sleep.

:wub:

Okay, we now move on to part two of today's log entry, my iDL. I married Lovelitchi off on May 8th. The options presented by the matchmaker were Peintotchi, Sunopotchi, and Shutotchi. Lovelitchi chose Sunopotchi, and a wedding soon followed.

3c533a2c-01f5-4292-9cbc-64d1f14b5834_zpse9pavtwb.jpg
6a3e3320-c3b4-440a-8a1b-45916cdb8d10_zpsihp2kk2e.jpg
A kiss!
78755586-6f4d-4628-8a74-d878bc3abcca_zps98gyem5x.jpg
15f78ee0-25ea-45d7-b300-f81e40636231_zpsvhdlcoh0.jpg
b1e3b2ae-4887-4376-aa50-efeeef9dbeb5_zpscvh1x3lm.jpg
(Not sure why that second photo came out so blurry! Oops...)
Lovelitchi was left with an egg, which subsequently hatched into... Choribotchi! Another girl!

9d7a208a-3f28-4607-b67f-156cdae3f488_zpsxcfk0jpx.jpg
A few minutes later, Lovelitchi departed, leaving Choribotchi all alone with me.

4d32d54b-9336-4ff4-8512-ba0796a1e838_zpsflommio9.jpg
I admit i wasn't the greatest caretaker to her in the baby stage. Let's just say I picked a really bad time to marry my tama off, and it was really difficult to manage with the needy baby stage. One good thing came out of this, though - I got a toddler other than Paletchi. My little girl evolved into Kingyobotchi at around 12PM on May 8th.

e35680b3-3822-499b-b082-96cafe388c39_zpscolguzl6.jpg
The initial plan was to go for Sabosabotchi and then Shigurehimetchi. I succeeded with the Sabosabotchi part, although I forgot to take photos. Whoops. You'll just have to trust me on that one. I THOUGHT I counted four care misses; I was being very careful because I didn't want to screw up and get Makiko again as that would be a waste of a generation. Well, I didn't get Shigurehimetchi, but I didn't get Makiko either. This is my final result:

8b5f5d1d-a4c1-4d8f-9eaa-4ec495a5b171_zpscaclgauv.jpg
I'm not the biggest Violetchi fan in the world, but I admit I do like her in colour, more so than I do on the black and white tamas. Not sure why, she just seems cuter in colour. She'll actually be eligible to marry tomorrow as she'll be 4 years old, although I'm not doing that yet because she doesn't have all of her happy stamps. I've found two of them - the first one was the flower hat from TamaMori and the second one was from the bakery - the second or third option (can't remember now, sorry!). I just need to find the other one, which I'm assuming is from the restaurant because none of the cafe items worked (yes, I tried all of them).

I should really go back to logging every day because this tama evolves a lot faster than my Connections do. I go a few days without logging and you guys miss an entire generation. Whoops. I'll almost certainly be back tomorrow if I do decide to marry Violetchi off.

Hello, I'm back! I'm posting about all of my tamas in one post today because I actually had time to edit photos. Yay! Oh yeah, and guess what? I'm adding another tama to my collection! I'm going to keep it a secret for now but some people on here might know what it is. Hint: it's a tama I already have but I bought a second one with a prettier shell. :D

Anyway, Quinn evolved a few days ago now, I was just too busy to update. I gave him a care miss in the hopes of getting Ginjirotchi; while I didn't get him, I was close and got a character from the same rank:

Quinn5_zpspctlu4zy.jpg
I've been getting Kuchipatchi a LOT lately, but this is actually my first time getting him on the V2, so it's okay!

Quinn6_zpsom8ovjk3.jpg
Blurry photos. Whoops. He's cute though. Most of his animations are the same as those of the V3 Kuchipatchi, so it's nothing too surprising. He should be getting the matchmaker tomorrow as he's 6 years old now. I'll have to start brainstorming for R names, which shouldn't be too hard.

Doremi is still the same. She's 11 but has not gotten a job yet because I've been pausing her too much. She'll spend most of the day unpaused tomorrow so hopefully she should have a job by tomorrow.

Doremi7_zpsodfmgieh.jpg
When it comes time to marry her off, I'm planning on using one of the dating cards (which I got using EnWarehouse) so I get get the HatenaZoku characters next gen. I feel like that would be fun.

Lots of news on my iDL again. Violetchi got her last happy stamp on May 12th; she comes up as number 25 in the TamaTomo book:

VioletchiHappy2_zps1ackyu3f.jpg

I didn't end up marrying her off until around 4PM on May 13th. The options presented by the matchmaker were Hirotchi, Mametchi, and Shinshitchi:

VioletchiMarry2_zpszk7arnd5.jpg
She ended up choosing Mametchi! No wedding photos because she forgot to hire a wedding photographer, apparently (translation: I'm just lazy). And for the first time in four generations now, I got a BOY!

Nittobotchi4_zpslzgjcrgn.jpg
Little Nittobotchi made his entrance into the world at around 4PM on the 13th. I took good care of him as a baby; better than I cared for his mother, at least. His growth pattern ended up going like this: Nittobotchi -> Kaubotchi -> Hanikamitchi -> Mametchi!

idlgen4_zpsanrxou32.jpg
My first coloured Mametchi, he's a splitting image of his father. He doesn't have any of his happy stamps yet, although I know what two of them are (I just haven't used them yet). He'll be eligible for marriage tomorrow, but I may wait until Wednesday. We'll see.

Ilse is still here at the age of 171! I think she's one of the oldest Connections ever at this point, although I'm not 100% sure? She's still doing fine. Next Tuesday, the 23rd, will mark 6 months since she was hatched - I think that's quite a feat. Other than that she still doesn't do a whole lot.

Hello! No photos today because my computer's USB port is acting up and although I know how to fix it, I'm not currently in the mood to do so. I have a bunch of photos saved and I might post them later.

Anyway, no news yet about the tama I'm waiting for that's in the mail. The ETA is May 30th so hopefully it arrives by then.

I married Quinn off on Tuesday; the matchmaker brought along a darling Urutchi/Wooltchi and he couldn't say no. He had a baby girl, who he left yesterday. I named her Renee because it was the first name that popped into my head. She became Hitodetchi as a child, not sure why since her father was good care, and she just evolved again a few minutes ago into the dreaded Hinotamatchi. Ugh.

Doremi also got married off on Tuesday; I used the Hatena dating card #3, so she married a curtain. The baby was obviously Hatenatchi, later determined to be a boy. I named him "Shiro" for no apparent reason. He's currently an Okutchi and he's really funny looking!

I married off Mametchi on Wednesday - he ended up choosing Giragiratchi and had another baby boy, Nittobotchi. The baby became Kaubotchi as a toddler and he's currently Bokuhoshitchi! He should be turning into an adult shortly and I'm aiming for Kuchipatchi.

(UPDATE: he just evolved as I'm typing this and my prediction was correct. He's now a Kuchipatchi.)

Ilse is still doing well. She's 174 and will be 175 later this evening. Just over 25 days until she reaches 200 - I'm pretty confident she will reach it.

Hello, I'm back! Thanks for helping this log reach over 6000 views even though it isn't as active as it used to be! I actually have some photos today but not as many as I usually do? Still sorting some issues out but I should have more the next time I post.

Waiting on 2 tama packages now, the first of which should be here very shortly. The mystery tama I was talking about earlier is actually a second V2 with a shell I've been after for quite a while but rarely see pop up, and the second package is an Osutchi/Mesutchi pair, which I may or may not run right away. I mostly just grabbed it because the price was decent. I might give my green V2 a break for a bit and run the new one since 24 gens straight is a lot. Or I might do a double V2 run, who knows...

V2

Renee turned into an adult this morning. I did a little experiment where I left the lights on only the first night, but turned them off the other two nights. The result was a character I've not had before: Dorotchi!

bd719d01-8f6b-4275-8456-34af858c4604_zpsngjof3rk.jpg
b9234fc0-498f-40d4-a615-b54caab750f7_zpstzkxtezf.jpg
It's a bit weird having a female Dorotchi, but I'm still pleased. I've now had all of the V2 average care adults except for Kabutchi. I've had all of the above-average care adults minus Ginjirotchi. I've not managed to get a single below-average care adult in the 24 generations I've been running this tama - I always end up with either average or horrible care. Weird.

Entama

Shiro became a teen a few days ago and he should be reaching adulthood tomorrow. He's currently Shiripuritchi, who might look a bit like a bird at first glance but he's actually a literal butt.

3b9866c4-73c6-4b11-b046-a6d8624811d7_zpsyigmujj0.jpg
Since i used the third dating card, he'll be turning into Ashitchi as an adult. I need to raise his GUTS points some more so he actually has a chance at getting a job; they're currently pretty low at 10/21/10.

iDL

I married Kuchipatchi off yesterday morning, shortly after he got his last happy stamp. He had a baby girl, Momoirotchi. She became Rolutchi as a toddler which is good because that's who I was hoping for. I gave her two care misses and this morning she evolved into Hineonetchi:

9af31a7d-8de3-4fae-8b66-40dd91de6465_zps1pejyhme.jpg
9287c46d-45fb-4102-92e3-6df051584bf4_zpsrmy4gou8.jpg
I like the fact that her hair turns pink when she's happy and blue when she's sick/sad. Anyway, I've decided to take perfect care and go for Ponpontchi. Not really sure why, although I'll be going for all of the characters sooner or later anyway.

V3

Ilse is still around at the age of 178. Tomorrow marks six months since I hatched her - pretty crazy I've kept her alive for half a human year. Other than that, not much is up with her.

Congratulations on your 6000 views! And for nearly reaching 200 with Ilse! (Im confident youll get there!! :D )

Ive always wanted a Marumimitchi, and love Ginjirotchi. I havent had a Marumimitchi, but getting a Ginjirotchi on a V2 is difficult! The way I got mine was I used to phraise it, but never gave it time out. I cant remember much else, but I remember winding up with a Oniontchi. I got it so often I used to hate Oniontchi. But one time I looked after Oniontchi really well from the moment it evolved from a toddler to the minute it evolved into a adult and one time and got a Ginjirotchi!

I hope that helps! I love reading your logs! They're fantastic, especially with photos!

Hello, I'm back! Thank you to Ginmarutchi for following and for the nice comment! I find that the easiest way to get Marumimitchi is by getting Ichigotchi first. I believe most of the Marumimitchis I've gotten have come from taking perfect care of Ichigotchi - I've not managed to get Marumimitchi from Young Mimitchi yet.

My V2 arrived yesterday, so I tabbed up my Entama for now and I'm currently doing a double V2 run. I might deactivate my green one eventually but for now I've decided to run them both.

V2

I married Renee off yesterday! The matchmaker brought along a Takotchi, and although I would have preferred to marry her to a higher care character, I didn't feel like messing with the time so I said yes anyway.

ReneeGrowth_zpsppaqpyzs.png
And the result is...

089b33d6-10e6-4792-8434-c1c51c6bbc84_zpshq7x8s2m.jpg
A girl! Still following with the alphabet theme, I plan on naming the baby Sofia. She will mark the 25th generation on this tama, the highest I've ever gotten on any tama.

V2

As I said before, I bought a second V2 and it arrived yesterday. It is really nice running two of the same version because there's more options when connecting.

Anyway, I hatched the tama at around 7:00PM yesterday. This tama was bought rather cheaply because the seller wasn't sure if it worked or not, but it works just fine. So that's a score. I hatched a baby girl, who I named Alexa. I'm going to be doing an alphabet theme on this one as well.

d806696a-f7dd-4f39-a046-4c5e472ee7b6_zpsteecmihz.jpg
I've noticed I always seem to hatch girls on the first generation. I was going to reset so I could get a boy to mate with Renee's baby, but I decided not to. Alexa had a pretty good baby stage. She connected with Renee a lot and received a ball as a gift. At around 8PM, she evolved into Marutchi:

2d23c425-4310-4917-ad93-488efb745cc7_zpsrhv2svgq.jpg
I'm taking good care of her in the hopes that I'll get Young Mametchi, one of my favourite teens. She currently has 4 bars of training and all of her hearts are full. She weighs 13 pounds, although I'm not sure weight has much of an effect on this version. I'm planning on changing her clock so she can stay up and evolve on time tonight. I'll be back later to update when she does evolve.

iDL

As suspected, my iDL evolved into Ponpontchi a few days ago. She had Rubytchi as a pet:

b4e1ed45-1a6d-41a0-adf2-872f8016cdc9_zpsa08pg2pp.jpg
I married her off this morning after she collected her last happy stamp. She married Bokutchi and had another baby girl:

6933cabc-21d6-4503-a3a4-0e088b8b0702_zpsiqv8vyhq.jpg
She starts off generation 7 on my iDL. I like that the generations move pretty quickly on this tama. After an hour-long needy baby stage, during most of which I forgot about her because I was used to the laid-back adult stage, she evolved into Paletchi:

d9059ba4-a70f-4126-9acb-bcbb999a4530_zps82zbmoef.jpg
Not sure which teen I'm going for this time. Probably Painaputchi so I can get Perotchi.

V3

Ilse is still around at the age of 181! She'll be 182 later this evening and a few days ago she reached six months of being alive. Quite a feat. I'm continuing to look after her well - she only has just over 18 days to go before she reaches 200!

Hello, I'm back! I'm going to try and update this log more frequently as I've actually had some free time lately.

V2 (1)

Renee left her daughter in the early morning hours of the 27th. I named the little girl Sofia, although I forgot to take photos of her during the baby and toddler stages. You all know what the female baby looks like, and she was a Hitodetchi as a child. She became a teen yesterday morning; she's now a Nikatchi:

a51fee12-3007-4949-a468-d7de6c13ff52_zpscd7wqpay.jpg
(Photo is a bit blurry, sorry about that)
I'm trying to take really good care of her now in hopes of either Mametchi or Pochitchi/Ginjirotchi. I had a bit of a mishap with my other V2, so that's motivating me even more to take superb care of this one!

V2 (2)

When I last left off, Alexa was still a Marutchi. I said I was hoping for Young Mametchi but that actually didn't happen - instead, she became Ringotchi:

41cef3d3-954e-4424-8237-1db84b5248db_zpsvih1ybc1.jpg
0658b978-b5e9-49fc-a49c-31623f393dc6_zps67dwxkkq.jpg
Not exactly who I wanted but she was still good care so I couldn't complain. I took absolutely perfect care of her because I wanted her to become Mametchi. I didn't miss a single thing until yesterday when I really messed up. I left my pink V2 at home while I worked for 5 hours and I'd forgotten to pause it or change the time. So Alexa was alone for 5 hours with no one to care for her. She didn't die, but I totally ruined my chance of getting any decent adult - sucks when I'd spent the past three days giving her the best care I possibly could.

Luckily, the result could have been much worse. She could have evolved into Masktchi or some other bottom tier adult, but she didn't. Instead, she evolved today into Kusatchi:

93a01fd6-9bb3-4d1d-8d11-678aa633c642_zpsho70wjwv.jpg
37e68f22-8a8d-431e-83e7-171a1e92a299_zpsdsbythde.jpg
Did I ever tell you guys the story of the very first generation I ran on my green V2? Because it actually went almost exactly like this one did. It was my first time running a tama in almost ten years, and I had a Young Mametchi. I was taking really good care of him because I wanted Mametchi as an adult. The day before he was supposed to evolve, I was walking home from work when my tama fell out of my pocket, and I didn't end up finding it until the next day. I got really lucky because I thought it was lost forever but I went back the next day and found it in the grass, still working.

Anyway, despite having been lost for over 12 hours, my tama survived but the damage had already been done. He evolved later that day into... Kusatchi. Yeah. I actually like Kusatchi (he's got some really great animations!), it's just funny that the first generations on both of these V2s carried out nearly the exact same way.

iDL

I messed up with this one too but it's still fine. I don't know what I was thinking when I said Perotchi came from Painaputchi because she definitely doesn't. So I accidentally got the wrong teen and had to come up with a second plan. I WAS going for Melodytchi but somehow a fourth care miss slipped in there and I got Moriritchi instead:

32cd8dd1-6562-4b0f-b956-ca4b880fb1bd_zpsoftlhrml.jpg
It's hard controlling care misses when I'm busy with work and stuff. I'm not too concerned because she's an adult I haven't had before. She actually evolved really late last night but she'll be eligible to marry tomorrow as she turns four years old then. I'm obviously not marrying her off for a few days yet as I haven't gotten around to finding her happy stamps. I'll probably wind up doing that tomorrow.

V3

Ilse turned 185 a few hours ago! Only 15 days to go until she turns 200 and I'm quite confident she'll be able to reach it. Yay! I'll have pictures of her coming soon, just to prove she's indeed still alive. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm back! I'm actually logging two days in a row which is somewhat of a miracle...

V2 (1)

Sofia is still a Nikatchi. She should be evolving first thing tomorrow morning. My main concern with her is her training bar, which is only at 4/9. I've been keeping her muted a lot lately, which has been causing me to miss training calls.

9a9cc690-1b80-40ff-aad3-ed4389964385_zpsiwkevf3a.jpg
Other than that, I've cared for her pretty well. Her hearts have never dropped below one empty and she's always been kept at her minimum weight. Let's hope luck is on my side tomorrow when she evolves.

V2 (2)

Alexa is obviously also still the same. I've been exploring her different animations, although I don't have too many items on this V2 yet. I've sent a couple over from my other one; two of them are the bow and the racquets:

f47e5e53-92d9-4edf-bf64-3cecb8be0828_zpsldt3zhf2.jpg
5bd81050-f646-41e7-a348-fd7be2e2e808_zps0sntqj5u.jpg
I like how her leaves apparently also double as hands. I'm able to earn points really quickly now since the slot game is unlocked, so if any of the more expensive items appear in the shop, we're all set.

iDL

Moriritchi now has three out of four happy stamps; the fourth one will be obtained later tonight. I got lucky and was able to harvest the TamaMori tree on my first try.

41647752-0c4c-470a-ae71-f2aa5e4fdd54_zpsrxlafrpj.jpg
And here's a random photo of her sleeping, just for the heck of it:

85d882a4-3688-45ab-8a38-25a2fc3a5db0_zpsxeonstbb.jpg
I'll probably be marrying her off tomorrow. I don't typically let my iDL characters stick around after they reach TamaTomo level since I'm impatient.

V3

Ilse turns 186 later this evening! She's still doing really well.

5899bc73-07d8-4410-ab99-fa2130101de1_zps5vjxesad.jpg
47193809-9289-4011-99e3-6099e7d41fd7_zpsnijuogx9.jpg
I haven't posted any photos of her in a while so there you go. The shell she lives in still remains one of my favourite V3 shells! The paint is rubbing off a little but you can't really see it in the photos.

Hello, I'm back! I got my Osutchi & Mesutchi pair today and have decided to start them up, so I paused one of my V2s for the time being.

V2 (1)

Sofia evolved into Nyorotchi yesterday and was put on pause so I can run the Osutchi & Mesutchi.

V2 (2)

Alexa got married about an hour ago! The matchmaker came along and brought a Violetchi, who we said yes to.

AlexaGrowth_zps5g2t02ij.png
The wedding photos (which kinda suck):

31870672-c8bf-44dc-b111-882c13c143db_zpscvgn24qx.jpg
10326377-f610-49ca-9879-9309c372c56e_zpsotbhmaco.jpg
And Alexa with her new baby:

e7df6b9a-8cbb-4f92-8562-5fd3586265bb_zps9s1aayhu.jpg

It's a BOY! Yay - I haven't had a boy on the V2 in a few gens. Not that it really matters on this version, but it's still nice to have a change. I'm thinking of calling him Benji, following with Alphabet Theme 2.0. I definitely want to start my other V2 back up eventually because I was quite close to finishing the entire alphabet on that one!

Osutchi & Mesutchi

I dunno which colour to write about these guys in, but I think I'll go with purple, for pink and blue combined, since those are the colours of the shells. Anyway, I picked these guys up from the post office earlier this afternoon. I wasn't initially planning on running them right away, but my curiosity got the best of me. I put batteries in the two tamas at around 1:30PM; the two little babies hatched about five minutes later. The eggs quite naturally hatched into the first generation babies, called Kuritchi:

fc18bea5-09dc-4c9b-bd25-d526e460a4d7_zpsqvvekbwz.jpg
fabd4526-e2f3-4acb-a80a-878046a0fae2_zps6cvrr1oy.jpg
The baby stage was mostly just me exploring the tamas. They're quite simple and not that difficult to figure out, as I expected. One thing that I noticed, and this is a big plus, is that the buttons are really responsive, much more so than the other vintages I've run so far. I also like how easy the game is - it's so quick and easy to win that I have no problem filling the happiness hearts at all.

An hour after they hatched, the two babies evolved into Mohitamatchi:

4aa66db0-1276-46b8-bb22-58958d4bc7db_zps1i41tgdr.jpg
fb192bd9-41e7-4cda-ab5c-11f522129115_zpsxd7lj5wl.jpg
They still look exactly the same so far; there's no difference at all in the animations. They've called for discipline just once so far, and there's a total of three notches filled on their training bars. I'm assuming the evolution schedule is similar to that of the P1/P2, which means they'll be reaching the teen stage on Saturday. Not much else will be happening with them until then.

iDL

I married Moriritchi off yesterday morning. She married Maisutatchi and had another baby girl, Momoirotchi. I've now had six girls and two boys - I really need to start getting more boys!

The baby girl became Rolutchi as a toddler. I was just really thankful I didn't get Paletchi yet again. She evolved again this morning, into Sabosabotchi:

2ba57f56-f571-4637-a9ea-85877febdc4e_zpsebxkzgdq.jpg
This time I can actually try for Perotchi, since I got the right teen. She's actually been asleep most of the day, since I had to work and couldn't take her with me. I haven't given her any care misses, so we'll have to wait and see.

V3

Ilse turned 188 a few hours ago. 12 days to go before she reaches 200! This seemed like a pretty far-fetched goal when I first started her up, but now it has a good chance of happening, I think!

Hello, I'm back! I have a couple of evolutions to share with you today.

V2

Alexa left at midnight yesterday. I started raising her son Benji at around 8:30 yesterday morning. Stupid me forgot to take photos but his baby stage went pretty well. He evolved into Kuribotchi for his toddler stage - I'm glad I married his mother to a good-care character so I wouldn't end up with one of the 'bad' toddlers again.

He just evolved again about two hours ago. I was really hoping for Hinatchi because I have not had him in ages, but it didn't happen:

18383097-5d69-4cbf-be6e-25a79d21ea2f_zpsobawj93i.jpg
87663b03-1d78-4ff0-afd5-3423fdba3453_zpsyyvqbxe4.jpg
Getting a bit tired of Ichigotchi since I get him/her a lot, but I can't really complain because he's still good care. I think I want Marumimitchi, but I just realized that if I get him, this generation will follow the exact same growth pattern as the second gen I ran on my green one (Kuribotchi ---> Ichigotchi ---> Marumimitchi).

Osutchi & Mesutchi

These guys took longer than usual to evolve since I kept messing with the clocks. I can't bring them to work with me, so I usually change their time to make them sleep. I finally got woken up this morning by the evolution sound. For some reason, Osutchi evolved a whole three minutes before Mesutchi did, even though I started them up at the exact same time and haven't actually paused them. Osutchi became Obotchi and Mesutchi became Ojotchi.

5ccd011e-7587-4b79-bbee-91200243abeb_zpsbtj2izwj.jpg
c7da4fbf-8f70-4e13-9ccd-96e4ba2e64ed_zpscypzw6sl.jpg
I've noticed the screen on the Osutchi is a little more faded than the one on the Mesutchi. I really hope the batteries are good since these tamas don't have a download feature.

I'm taking average care now and aiming for Bunbuntchi and Bunkotchi. They're my favourites of the TMP1 adults.

iDL

Sabosabotchi turned into Perotchi on Friday. She's now got all of her happy stamps but I have not married her off yet:

577b74f8-f250-4f9e-8a61-7710a9768e5e_zpslk4gn5r8.jpg
bc041e91-488e-4eb9-a8a6-3671eb50f7fc_zps5yjbamk4.jpg
I'm planning on marrying her off tomorrow because I'm off all day and will actually have time to care for a baby tama. If I don't get a boy this time around, I'm resetting and downloading until I do because I've had way too many girls so far.

V3

Ilse is 190 now and will turn 191 later this evening. She is still doing well. I almost forgot to turn her light off last night but caught it at 8:58. That was a close one but luckily she's still okay.

a3bd0591-1f6c-4c03-bceb-bb37d9928fb4_zpstzws53si.jpg
Random photo of her chilling. She doesn't do a lot but I'll try to post photos of her more often,

Hello, I'm back! Not much has happened in the world of my tamas, except the fact that I married my iDL off. More on that in a moment.

V2

Benji is still the same. I'm continuing to take perfect care of him in hopes of one of the top-tier adults, at least. I've never had ChoHimetchi, so that would be ideal, but I'd be fine with any of the three (Mimitchi/ChoHimetchi/Marumimitchi). Marumimitchi seems most likely since I usually tend to get him from Ichigotchi. His training bar is now completely full and I've been feeding him extra meals so his hunger hearts never drop.

76382471-94d1-44db-9c81-683a41318ecb_zpsdnewuzfg.jpg
ebfea37c-a16a-45c9-a153-559149bd2403_zpspimftmzl.jpg
Not much else to say about him, so there's some random photos.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys are still their same old cute selves. I really do love their animations - they're a lot different from the later Connection versions (I believe Obotchi was on the V3 and V4, while Ojotchi was just on the V4), and I almost find them more charming, in a way. I'll post some of them tomorrow - my favourites are the happy animation and the animations they do while being disciplined. It's the sweetest!

I got them to turn into Debutchi, the really puffy fat character, this afternoon. I have to admit, it was funnier than I thought it would be. They looked like they were about to burst:

d3178ddc-79a3-4e6f-916a-ac844a11fd3e_zpsj8alkgg6.jpg
026b0e29-ee7a-4d77-bbc7-0eb14bfb8499_zpscr8jzq5u.jpg
During this stage, the only functions available are the status screen and the game, which makes sense I suppose. This is what they look like when playing the game as Debutchi:

56bdc29b-b013-42be-9822-880542f36141_zpsufoxloym.jpg
57af9deb-a70d-482c-8ec8-2193b18faa9c_zps9cayr4uj.jpg
The flags just kinda appear over their faces since they don't have hands to lift them! Here's their happy faces after winning the game, which I love:

325a7694-5fd4-4b1f-8c06-df52b9f2e1c0_zpslcsislzo.jpg
61fc325d-a68e-4be7-a5c4-6be2a5530af8_zpsuhljfbmj.jpg
I wish I would have gotten photos of them sleeping in this stage, but I didn't keep them this way for very long. I changed them back about 10 minutes after they changed. Oddly enough, they didn't actually change back until their weight dropped to 89 lbs. I've obviously not experienced this myself, but apparently they die after being in this stage for 24 hours. Also, it does in fact count as a care miss.

iDL

I actually did end up marrying off Perotchi yesterday, shortly after I finished that log entry. She married Peintotchi and had... wait for it...

08516731-2ad0-46da-95ca-4380afd20827_zpspcrfuxfu.jpg
A BOY! And I didn't even have to reset! So that makes six girls and three boys I've had now. His baby hour was pretty standard and he evolved into Nannokitchi at around 2PM. I was pleased as I've not had this toddler before (seeing as I've only had two boys previously and they were both Kaubotchi...)

d1adf6e8-4bdd-4728-aa79-f0c29a958094_zps5sgee8jw.jpg
This poor tama hasn't been having very nice weather lately. Anyway, he was supposed to evolve into his teen stage this afternoon, but his batteries ran out (not bad considering they lasted me 8 generations), so he didn't end up changing until around 5. I don't have photos and even if I did I've already reached the photo limit here. But he's Hanikamitchi now. I'm aiming for Kuromametchi this time around. I've given him one care miss so far and I'll give him another one tomorrow.

V3

Ilse is 192 now. She's still doing fine and I remembered to turn her lights out this time. No photos of her today as she's already asleep by the time I'm writing this.

Hello, I'm back! First of all, wow. We made it to 11 pages. Here's to many more! Second of all, I have a bunch of evolutions to share with you, three of which are really exciting and one that... isn't, but I can live with it anyway.

V2

Benji evolved today and, well, I'm just gonna let this picture say it all...

eeb68e65-aa28-42ca-b62c-1564b0317fcf_zpsk5vf7rig.jpg
SQUEEEEE! I've wanted ChoHimetchi for a really long time, yet this is the first time I've gotten him/her in 27 combined V2 generations. It feels odd calling ChoHimetchi a "he", since she's literally a princess bear, but I can live with that.

I've really been loving some of the animations with this character, they're adorable! Here he is singing:

02b9882d-1b8e-42cd-967d-1caf55745fcb_zpsvxrwem5d.jpg
30d1ccf4-14bd-49bf-807b-fc818e397615_zps7eoqwsxy.jpg
I also saw his closeup earlier but didn't manage to get photos. I'll try to get some the next time I see it! Also, I've been buying lots more items on this tama now, especially since the slot game is unlocked and I can really start earning points. We bought the computer, wig, glasses, skateboard, and boots. The UFO also appeared in the shop but we didn't have enough for that. Maybe next time.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys also evolved today. Into what, you may ask? Well, I'll tell you in a moment, First of all, here's the photos I took of them while still in the teen stage - I really wanted to share their happy faces because they were so adorable, especially the fact that Mesutchi does a little tiptoe dance.

87779e02-3453-458f-8123-12cc18296c9b_zpsihavcydu.jpg
47e4179f-1b76-473d-befd-0844a8990377_zpshsedm17x.jpg
Anyway, their growth got a little delayed again today for whatever reason. They were supposed to evolve in the morning, at around the same time my V2 evolved. Instead, they decided to wait until 5PM to evolve. Not only that, but I was at work so I don't know the exact time they evolved. I just happened to glance at them after 5 and saw their new adult forms.

87e27b66-ad23-4e35-a34d-66532f24fa8e_zpsrz4iqoad.jpg
6c227dc9-2120-40fe-b490-fbe64eaa6808_zpsbeuanyqv.jpg
Yeeeeeeah! I managed to get the exact adults I was aiming for which rarely happens when I run vintage tamas. I was worried I didn't neglect enough, but I also didn't want to neglect too badly in fear of getting the Megatchi characters or worse, the unmateable adults, Sutebotchi and Tsuketchi (if you've not seen them, look them up. They're quite the lookers). I think the high weight and low discipline combined with otherwise decent care is what did it.

They'll be eligible to mate tomorrow, although I'm thinking of waiting a few days as I have a relatively heavy work schedule tomorrow and Friday, and would at least like some time to enjoy them. I'm really excited to mate them though, since I've never done it before. I can't for the life of me remember which gen 2 babies come from Bunbuntchi and Bunkotchi though. I THINK it's the same babies that come from Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi - Tsubutchi. But I might be wrong.

iDL

This is where I really messed up, although it's not a HUGE deal. You might remember a few days ago I said I had Hanikamitchi and was aiming for Kuromametchi:

87c615aa-ce32-4c31-acba-dfa50325227c_zpsoicju8vu.jpg
I thought I counted three care misses, which would have been enough to get Kuromametchi, although to be fair I did oversleep yesterday and poor Hanikamitchi was left for 3 hours without care, so more care misses might have happened then. Either way, I apparently managed five care misses or more, since I got Peintotchi instead:

c891bf13-3dc9-493a-812c-3bd02ee8414c_zpsbktjfie4.jpg
Not a huge deal because I haven't had him before. I can always try for Kuromametchi next gen, or whenever I happen to get a boy again. Anyway, he currently has only one happy stamp, and it was a really obvious one - the paint palette. I haven't found the other two yet because I'm lazy, but I guess I'll work on that tomorrow.

V3

Ilse just turned 194 a few hours ago. If it weren't for this log, I don't know how I'd keep track of her age because I thought she was 192, but she was 192 in the last entry I wrote two days ago, so that means she's 194 now. I wish the age counter didn't stop at 99 because it would make my life easier. Anyway, she's still doing fine. The outlook of her reaching 200 is looking good!

I congratulate you on Benji's evolution! I tried to get ChoHimetchi or Marumimitchi on my Version 2 fairly recently, but lost out by getting a Mimitchi instead (Which I had already gotten a lot). I aim to replicate your feat next time I reach an even generation!

A remarkable achievement with Ilse too. Assuming if 10 Tama-years is equal to 65 human years, judging from the change to the senior stage, Ilse would be equivalent to a human that is 1,261 years old. I'm sure you can keep her going for another human millennium at this rate!

Hello, I'm back! I've been busy which is why this log has been quiet lately.

V2

Benji got married yesterday - the matchmaker brought along a silly Kaerutchi.

0618fb17-5c7a-44fb-9829-bba344308377_zps30cvww66.jpg
He ended up with a little girl. I have boys paused on both my V3 (the clear pink one) and V4 so I could potentially start up one of those to use as a mate for her. I haven't decided on a name yet but it'll be something starting with C.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys finally got married on Saturday. I didn't get photos of the actual mating process but it was very cute, more so on the Mesutchi than on the Osutchi, but they were both fun to watch.

8c87b5a7-2ff4-4f7e-a3ff-ec894a27c471_zpsssbgvqrg.jpg
139d23de-bc2c-4ae9-b731-18e865515432_zpsfpoevvcd.jpg
I was correct, they ended up with Tsubutchi. I'd like to experiment later on down the road and attempt to get the other two TMP2 babies. There won't be many surprises this gen, these guys are certain to turn into Hiratchi and Piratchi.

I've been pausing them quite a bit lately, but I think they'll be leaving their babies tonight. Sadly, I'm working an 8 hour shift tomorrow which means I won't have much time to spend with the babies.

iDL

I finally married Peintotchi on Saturday as well. He stuck around a little longer than most of my iDL adults do and was 6 when he got married. I had to reset and download four times before I finally got a baby boy, Yurapatchi. He evolved into Kaubotchi as a toddler, and although I was aiming for Hanikamitchi again, I apparently messed up and got Bokuhoshitchi:

dd954bb2-cfc6-415b-b18f-f6c14a4db1a6_zpsktttrrs9.jpg
I've decided to go for Gozarutchi this time so I'm treating him rather poorly. Also, he was a toddler for an extra day because he was paused all day Sunday, so while he should have evolved today, he won't be evolving now until tomorrow.

V3

Ilse turns 199 in an hour. Tomorrow's the big day - the day she turns 200 days old! Actually, she's technically already 200 because she lost a day when she was 16 due to an unfortunate glitch, but I can't really prove that so I just go by what her age counter read when it was still working.

b

Hello, I'm back! I've got a couple of things to share with you today.

V2

Benji left his daughter on the 13th and I named her Chise. Her baby hour was quite typical of course, and once it was up, she evolved into Kuribotchi - following in her father's footsteps:

41c3b9af-753c-4c8a-ad41-7dcc4f3ce5b6_zpskuwsy01l.jpg
I took decent care of her while in this stage, although I accidentally let her fall asleep with poop next to her. Fortunately, it didn't affect anything, and she still evolved into...

f4108279-18cc-48a7-b72b-4f72fc48a1bc_zpsuiioivh6.jpg
206f25d8-4c57-414b-9055-85b1b470ee85_zpssii8wcav.jpg
Young Mametchi! Yay! Young Mametchi is one of my favourite teens - his animations are so cute. Not sure which adult I'm aiming for with her, but I've been taking good care of her so far. The only worry is her training bar, which is still only at 4/9. That's actually not because I've missed training opportunities, but because she spends a lot of time sleeping while I'm at work.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys spent a lot of time on pause, so they stuck around with the babies a lot longer than I thought they would. They finally left yesterday, and their little Tsubutchi finally got to begin their independent lives:

641c24bf-51bc-4c77-8b89-ad8c58a89090_zpsv61p9fn2.jpg
27993970-4658-4572-a6e2-afb43b46f045_zpswqtgpgrr.jpg
Immediately after waking up, their status read 2 years and 5g. After gen 1, these tamas don't actually have a typical baby stage - these guys remained as Tsubutchi the entire day and weren't as needy as typical tama babies. They're more like caring for toddlers which is nice. They haven't evolved yet because I didn't actually wake them up until around 2PM yesterday. So I assume they'll be evolving around then.

iDL

Bokuhoshitchi evolved into Gozarutchi a few days ago, just like I'd expected:

250f1697-c0d1-4c05-8b10-8a91e08ca181_zpsqqstiv8u.jpg
He's 5 now and I haven't married him off yet because I haven't collected all of his happy stamps yet - I've been busy. I found the first one which is the first item in the restaurant, and he got the fourth one last night. I'll probably look for the others either later today or tomorrow and then finally marry him off.

V3

I still have Ilse going at the age of 202. She'll turn 203 later this evening. Not a lot to report on her, but she's still doing fine as always.

Hello, I'm back! Wow, I haven't updated this log in a week. I've been really busy, and there's not a ton new with the tamas as they've spent most of their time asleep.

V2

Chise evolved into Nyorotchi, which disappointed me a little bit because I thought I took better care of her. Oh well, she's still pretty cute!

579b5d60-bc4a-41da-a25a-45c6cf7ef454_zps7ht2pbml.jpg
The matchmaker came for her on Wednesday, although I actually still have her sticking around. She's been on pause a lot but I think I'll unpause her tonight so she can finally leave her baby. She married a Wooltchi/Urutchi, by the way.

ChiseGrowth_zpsaunw7que.png
She was left with a baby girl, who I'm thinking of calling Dawn:

b0b61a19-3060-4bed-8952-6c08a868476d_zpstb0ttnhz.jpg
I will try to be back tomorrow to update on her, but if not, you guys will get to learn all about her the next time I post.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys evolved into Hyurutchi for the child stage, and then into UFOtchi (Mesutchi) and Hikotchi (Osutchi) for the teen stage:

93c7a7e0-a1ac-4d37-83aa-46f11cc17ddd_zpsm414lx8d.jpg
65850466-fd03-4575-9fa2-1cbaf77058e9_zpsuzub3fbm.jpg
These two guys are definitely familiar as they did appear on later Connection versions. UFOtchi's on the V2 and Hikotchi's on the V3. Both are also on the V4.5 with slightly different sprites, although I haven't had them on there yet because they're Universals. Anyway, these two have been teens for a few days now, so I expect they'll be evolving into adults soon. I've been messing with their times a lot which obviously throws their growth off but there's not much I can do about that.

iDL

I married Gozarutchi off on Sunday and got yet another boy. His growth went: Nittobotchi --> Furutsupantchi --> Happabouyatchi --> Sunopotchi.

d7e9de57-ab39-41be-b1b6-b60595014bb5_zpsskovhpci.jpg
ce172798-137e-43c0-b833-d0714a5189cb_zpsbksstf0m.jpg
He's old enough to mate now but I haven't done so yet as I still have to find two of his happy stamps.

V3

Ilse is 209 and will turn 210 in about half an hour. She's still doing well, as always, so there's still not a ton to update on other than her age. I'll hopefully have pictures coming soon!

Hello! I haven't updated for a while and I apologize. Also, I'm aware most of my images are broken at the moment. I'll be fixing that for future entries.

V2

Chise left her daughter, Dawn, who's now a Dorotchi. Dawn got married yesterday and now has a daughter, who I plan to name Elisa.

I've also been running my green V2 on and off and am currently caring for Tasha, who's a Kabutchi.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Hikotchi and UFOtchi evolved into Hiratchi and Piratchi and married a few days ago. They left their children last night; the children are both still PetitChocotchi. They're pretty cute. I'm excited because this is the gen I finally get Pipotchi and Kabutchi, two of my favourite characters. I was sooooo happy when my V2 evolved into Kabutchi, and now I get to have him again on my Osutchi.

iDL

Here's where I messed up. I had a Sabosabotchi and apparently didn't give enough care misses because I got Perotchi again. Bleh. I'll be marrying her off as soon as it's possible to do so.

V3

Ilse is still alive at the age of 219 and will turn 220 later this evening. She still seems to be doing well - not much else to report on. The 23rd marked seven months since she was hatched.

Hello, I'm back! I've changed up what I'm running a bit. I never mentioned it here, but I finally bought a Morino and it arrived a few days ago. More about that in a bit. Also, Elisa had a VERY exciting evolution for me, which I'm about to get to. If you've read the majority of this log, you might be able to guess what she is and why I'm so excited. Anyway...

V2

Dawn the Dorotchi left her daughter, Elisa, in my care last week. Elisa's evolution went as followed: Shiropetitchi ---> Marutchi ---> Oniontchi...

Glea4E.png
...GINJIROTCHI! It took 31 combined V2 generations, but Ginjirotchi finally decided to show up. I just love her! I really enjoy seeing all of her different animations as they're all super adorable.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

These guys were paused for a fair bit, but I'm running them again. They're currently both Mizutamatchi:

YmmnFt.png
8219zq.jpg
I don't typically run multiple vintages at once, but I want to keep these guys going as my goal is to complete all four generations on them. They're currently on the third generation.

Morino

My Morino is white, so I can't really write about it in that colour. I'll do this brownish yellow colour since that's the colour of the accents.

Anyway, I received this tama a few days ago. It was brand new in package, and as a result, I had to deal with some very badly corroded batteries, sadly. I could not get it to work at first, but after thoroughly cleaning the contacts, it's come back to life. I also bought a vintage case which I've been keeping it in.

Upon starting it up, I chose the spotted egg as I really want Kabutotchi. There was no baby stage and the tama hatched straight into Imotchi:

vbK76O.png
He still remains in this stage and is VERY easy to care for, no different than any other toddler stage. As far as I know, he'll still be like this for a few days before he goes into the cocoon.

V3

Ilse is still around at the age of 226. She'll be turning 227 this evening. Not much else to note as she's mostly the same.

Hello! I'm back after a fairly long absence. I've changed up what I'm running a bit, which I'll get to in a moment. Hopefully I won't disappear for this long again.

V2

Elisa the Ginjirotchi actually stuck around until last week and had a son named Finn. Unfortunately, I was really busy and forgot about my V2 and Finn died. So I rehatched the tama and got a baby girl, named Azure. Her growth went as followed: Shiropetitchi ---> Hitodetchi ---> Young Mametchi...

FqeSd4.jpg
...Pochitchi! This is only the second time I've ever had Pochitchi, so I'm very pleased. She's simply adorable.

V3

A few days ago, I finally put away my Osu/Mesu pair in favour of my clear pink V3, which I've not run regularly in quite a while. I actually kind of missed it. Bad news: I found it dead. So like my V2, it's starting over from the first generation. I got a boy who I named Asha. He was a Patapatatchi as a teen and just evolved yesterday, into Tarakotchi:

t10ORH.jpg
4zpD89.jpg
I actually like Tarakotchi and all of his adorable animations. Plus, I've never had him on a V3, so that's a bonus! Naturally, I plan to mate him and Azure when they're ready.

Morino

I still have my Morino going and it's the same little guy from the last entry. He turned into Kabutotchi about a week ago, and he's currently 12 days old.

fpml6H.jpg
He's really adorable and his animations are great. I'm not sure how long the Morino lives for compared to other vintages, but so far, he isn't very needy.

V3 (2)

I still have Ilse sticking around at the age of 240. She'll be 241 later this evening. Not much else to say, other than that it's nice having my other V3 going again because of the connection options. Ilse still enjoys having friends, even at her age!

That's about all for today. I also log my tamas on instagram at @rjalda100, so if I ever take any more long absences from logging here, you can always follow me and my tamas there. Bye for now!

Latest posts

Back