Robbers (V4s only)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should there be limit to how much robbers steal??!!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep

• Duh

• Uh huh

• I like pie

• Uh...

• What was the question?!

• None of the above

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes, some of you may have seen my goodbye topic but I was just looking for codes)

Please do not triple post. I see the third post was an accident.

Yes the robbers are annoying. Especialy when your expecting some nice gotchi points. However wouldn't it be a little boring if there wasn't a 'theif' thing. I mean it would always be money and there would be no surprises.

I don't like it when he takes my money but he is a pretty neat feature.

There is a limit aswell. He can only take 500gp max. In fact I beleive he always takes 500gp.

~KK~

:furawatchi: :) I really dont like robbers B) :mimitchi:

Since one day i was caring for my 4 tamagotchi's i have one the go at the moment, and i got mail

I hoped it might be some money because i only had 600 points, then a robber came and took them all! My robber is called Fred...naughty Fred

My Tamagotchi's I've Got:

Ver1 : Yelow : Light Pink Shell : Pink Buttons

Ver2 : Green : Dark Pink Shell With Flowers : Green Buttons

Ver3 : Bloo : Light Blue Camo Shell : White Buttons

Ver4 : xRedx : White Shell With Multi-Colourd Bubbles On : Prange Buttons

lol

My little sis kept getting robbed. She had been robbed about 6 times in her tamagtochi's life and it was an adult. Mine was an adult too and I never got robbed :mametchi:

God! Robbers SUCK! Whenever I get one.... I feel like smaking them upside the head! LOL!

tamaluvinfreak :( :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I couldn't care less about Robbers. they have only taken 100 from me once, and I'm gen 10. I've got tons of points anyway. :) (I kinda like the Robber, hes all sneaky...kinda like a ninja! :D I'm kidding.)

that happend to me , he looks like a maskatchi with glasses. or like a :D mixed with a :angry:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

that was kinda rude :( but I do too. this is a lesson that can be learned in real life. :p even though I dont know what it is :(

[SIZE=8pt]well... I am on the 2nd generation on my V4 and the robber has never stolen any money from me ever!!! :angry: :lol: :D I am telling the truth :( :unsure: [/SIZE]

he has never stole any money from me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back