S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, okay, I guess I'll go back with you guys... In exchange I get to have some more booze while he party cuz' I feel like drinking until I burst." Ty followed Chris, AJ and Jay away from the pool, leaving a trail of drops of water from the pool behind him.

Politely rejecting AJ's offer with an awkward smile, Nate said, "Uh, no thanks." Seeing that another girl that showed up next to him, he turned to her. "I can't stand to drink, I've never drunk anything alcoholic in my life except wine, but that tasted way too bitter, so I never want to drink alcohol. How can these people stand to drink i-" Then he heard Lillith's voice call out to him. Spinning around, he yelled out to Lillith. "Hey Lillith! Come join the non-drinking teenagers club."

AJ shrugged and continued away from the kids who decided not to join the party. "Shut up Mickey!" She laughed at the condom comment. "Well alright y'all that party it up!"

Chris shook his head at Ty. "Dude, trust me when I say this, you don't need more alcohol! 'Cause if you puke, you're gonna clean it up."

"Puke? Pfftt... No way I'm gonna puke. Wait a second.." Ty squinted his eyes a bit. "This is rather shady, you talkin' to me when there's a bunch of hot chicks on board. If you're planning to go all homo on me, WHAM-" Ty gestured with his right fist into his open left palm, "I'm gonna kill you dead." With a burp, he started to laugh some more. How good it felt to be tipsy, it was a very wonderful sensation. "Though I do feel like beating the *** of someone."

Jay couldn't help but chuckle at Mickey's comment, and then again at AJ's reaction. He raised an eyebrow at Ty and sighed. "Oh goodie, he's a hyper and a belligerent drunk." Jay made a face as he watched Ty, "Okay, let's get you inside, before you get yourself killed." He pushed the kid slightly toward the door to get into the ship.

Hailey Headed back over to the side of the main deck of the ship and leaned on the railing. She intook a deep breath of the sea air. This trip was better than she'd thought it would be. She thought it would be boring but it wasn't there was all sorts of things to do and the view was absolutely spectacular.

(I may not be the greatest writer right now.. im a bit out of it myself xD bahaha)

Chris sighed in annoyance. Ty was definitely more than a little tipsy; it showed. "Nxgga if you even try touching me I'll beat the living shxt of you, and thats a promise". Chris still had the two girls on him and he glanced at them and then at Jay. "Does it look like I'm the gay type?" AJ also mumbled "Oh great, a light weight drunk."

Ahha Thats okay, I was going to say that too. It was 108+ degrees today and I just finished a 830-10pm work out, Ugghhh so tiring.

Jay smirked a bit and started walking toward the entrance to the suite's hallway. He had a feeling that Chris was definitely the type to keep that promise. "Nope, it really doesn't. But then again you never really know..." Tons of people got married had kids and lived for years in a marriage and then came out and their wives even say they had no idea. He looked up at AJ when she spoke "You shush up there and just start walking."

AJ planned on making some sort of funny gay reference to Jay, but he stopped her before she could. "I wasn't going to say a word", she laughed sarcastically. "But this is gonna be a fxcking blast!"

"Only if we actually get there at some point today." Jay pointed out. "Come on let's go." He 'encouraged', patting AJ's butt forward. Jay didn't really have much of an attention span so he only really did things for as long as he foun them interesting or entertaining. An he got bored of things quite easily.

Andrea gave Jay a "save-that-for-later" look after he touched her axx. The alcohol was kicking in now, but she was about to get so much more wasted. The group finally got back to AJ's suite and she went straight to her bedroom to get her hookah and a bag that had quite a bit of cannabis in it. She shook the bag and smiled. "I got the good shxt!" She announced, then tossed the baggy to Chris. "Roll it up bro".

AJ sat down beside Jay on the huge couch in the main room. "Ready to get fxcked up?" She said with a mischievous grin. She tended to curse more when she was intoxicated.

"Ugh, a hookah. I hate hookahs. They remind me too much of stinking Roger. The b***ard had to go and get himself killed in a f**ing accident." Not bothering to specify who Roger was, he simply slumped on the floor. "Ugh. I'm gonna like, just take a nap now, even though it's like 3 in the afternoon. G'night."

Jay set the about half full 12 pack on the carpet. He shrugged a bit. "I'm actually not all that into it. I'm good with my booze and either way I wouldn't mix the sh't. I like to stick to only being a washout in one way. You have fun though. " He liked his booze, quite frankly so much that he never really got into drugs. Sure he had the money for it but that was probably the thing that kept him away the most. He knew that normally you built up from the little ones especially when you had the cash to afford the expensive stuff. And he knew that with his dumbassness he'd end up becoming addicted to the more hardcore kind of thing. And he also knew that his parents could slid his partying under the rug a bit and say it's a phase he'll grow out of but drugs stirred up attention and in his family it would be the kind that would be enough to get you kicked out from the house, will and cash-flow that had always been provided. Jay dxmn well knew too, that he could not live with out all of his little toys and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back