S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay raised an eyebrow at her. "Hmmm, tempting. But I don't know... I'm not much of a swimmer." He said he had never really enjoyed swimming very much. "Awww, fxck it. You had me at cute girl." He smirked a bit. He picked up his styrofoam cup and sipped at his coffee. The pounding in his head was finally starting to wind down a bit, but then again sadly so was his coffee.

Hailey finished off most of her muffin and tossed the rest into the shiny silver trash bin. She took a few sips of her drink and sat down on a cushoned bench by one of the large windows to drink it. She enjoyed the contrast of the warm chocolateyness of her hot chocolate and the cool, creamy vanilla flavour of the whipped cream. The sprinkles added some colour spread into the whipped cream and added a nice sugary sweetness. She looked out at the deck where she could see the sun coming out from behind the clouds.

"That's more like it." AJ smiled back in return. "Oh, sir, i'll have a refill of whatever this, lovely gentleman, had." She tossed a few dollars on the counter for a tip. "Keep the change", she added with a wink. Then she turned to Jay and handed him the fresh cup of coffee. "Here, you'll need more. I'm Andrea by the way, but you can call me AJ."

Chris assumed that he and the others were finally going swimming, so he left the coffee shop and headed towards the giant outdoor pool on the ship's end deck. "Okay let's go have a kick a$$ time everybody", he said with a laugh.

Jay smiled and took the cup "Well thank you." He told her "Jay." He said holding his hand out. He Took a sip of the steaming liquid and tossed out his empty cup. He wondered when the bar opened so they could go get those martinis she had spoken of earlier. "So shall we go?" he asked her simply.

I-Fail-So-Hard-Today

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate had been swimming laps in the outdoor pool for awhile now, concentrating on his form. He was going to be captain of the guy's swim team for his school next year and the favorite to go to state, so he really, really needed to work hard so he could live up to expectations. After a few laps of crawlstroke he switched to breaststroke.

Ty grinned, and followed Chris out to the deck and over to the gigantic outdoor pool. "Ya got that right, bro. Wait a second.." He turned to Chris. "Aaaaaah c(@p, I gotta go back and get my swim shorts, they're like back in my cabin suite."

AJ shook Jay's hand softly and smiled. "It's a pleasure. And yes, let's get going before the kids pollute the pool." She walked with Jay to the pool deck. She slid off her blue dress and underneath was a metallic-looking silver bikini. "So you heard about that ball Friday night?" She asked Jay smoothly.

Chris shrugged at Ty. "No problem dude, want me to save you a seat?"

"Sure, thanks, bro!" Ty then proceeded to Olympic sprint off the deck in mach speed (Actually, just a super sprint, he can't run that fast since he's not a track runner or soccer player, ha) and back to his cabin suite, where he quickly (no, rapidly) changed into his swim shorts in what seemed to be five seconds. Within about 5 minutes, he returned back to the pool, huffing. "Whew!"

"No, I didn't. There's a ball?"Jayson told her "Oh, look at you all prepared, speaking of which I guess I should probably run back to my suite and get something to change into." He said smirking a bit. He Walked quickly back to his suite and swiped himself in and changed into a navy blue pair of swim shorts and tossed on a plain grey t shirt and headed back to the pool within a few minutes. He did have to admit that AJ was really good looking and the girl definitely knew how to pick a bikini. He tossed his shirt onto one of the white sunchairs and kicked off his shoes.

"I like to be prepared for whatever life tends to throw at me", AJ smirked; her mind was secretly in the gutter... ALL the time. She put on her leopard sunglasses and laid out on her chair until Jay returned in his pool attire. Damx, someone's cute, she thought to herself about Jay when he took his shirt off.

Chris was already in the pool, knowing that every girl- that wasn't his sister- was staring at his hotness. He ignored it. "Hey Andrea! Get your a$$ in the pool already!" He called to AJ.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get in when I feel like it!" She answered back and continued her conversation with Jay. "Anyway, there's a big teen ball on Friday night. Like a dance; supposed to be a fancy-fun time. Interested?"

Jay couldn't help but smirk a bit at what she said, he too took it straight into the gutter. "Hmmm, a ball. Very 1800's." He mused thoughtfully. "It sounds like it might be fun. I'll have to think about it." "And Hey, I though you said you were going swimming?" He pointed out. "You're just lying around in a bikini." He smirked slightly and then picked her up and tossed her into the middle of the pool.

AJ laughed and then squealed when she landed in the icy water. She brushed her- now soaking wet- blonde hair out of her face and splashed water at Jay. "I should kill you for that you know", she tried to sound serious but failed miserably and started laughing again. "I'll forgive you if you come to the dance with me." She smiled and splashed him again.

Jay laughed at her and then dove in the water near her. "Hmmm I don't know, angry girls can be kind of hot" He smirked " I barely know you, " He told her "I believe that would make me a w*ore." He swam back a few feet and leaned against the pool's wall. He propped his bent arm up on the deck. He couldn't help but smirk a bit, he found toying with her quite to his amusement.

"Oh shut up", AJ joked as she stood next to Jay on the edge of the pool. Two could play at this game. "You're a guy... you are allowed to be a whxre." She paused, giggled, then said "Right bro?"

Chris laughed. "Not that I'm supporting that kind of behavior or anything, but she's got a point." He was being sarcastic of course; he didn't care what his sister did as long as she didn't get hurt.

((i'll be back in like 30 minutes; showerrr timeee))

Jay grinned a bit a her response. Of course he knew he could be a w*ore. He was one. The boy couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than a week or two and since most of them didn't last until breakfast or even got the actual 'girlfriend' title. "Takes one to know one." He teased like a small child on the playground. "Ewww," He said pushing her away gently telling her playfully "I don't want people to think that I'm with you."

(Thats alright, I'm going to go find something to eat anyway ;P)

Andrea giggled again. "Awww poor baby, afraid of getting my cooties?" She got closer to Jay's face and made a face like she was going to kiss him. She could tell he was a one-night-stand type of guy. And that was perfectly fine with her. This was summer vacation; for the next 3 months she was a one-night-stand type of girl too. She wasn't expecting to fall in love on this cruise, only have a good time.

"No, cooties I'm fine with. I just don't want people to think that I know you." He whispered the last part like it was something secretive. He too looked for a moment like he was going to kiss her. He smirked a bit and moved closer for e brief section. He then ducked under the water and swam under the sufce to the deepest point in the pool, further away from the others.

"You jerk!" AJ exclaimed with a joking grin. Usually she was the one that teased guys; not many guys actually teased back. This kid was different. "I'm not swimming over there", she called across the pool to Jay. "I guess I'll just work on my tan", she added, teasingly. Then she turned and climbed up the ladder out of the pool, revealing her "Make Love, Not War" tattoo on her lower back.

"So be it." Jay said shrugging. However, after a few moment he got out of the water as well. He shook most of the water off and grabbed himself a towel off of the rack. He ruffled it through his hair trying to dry it up a bit. He figured the bar had to be open by now, this was a cruise for christ's sake and there were plenty of midforties women who wanted their ten am pinacoladas. He tossed his damp towel on Andrea while she was lying on the chair tanning, she looked almost like she had fallen asleep. "I think I'm gonna go through with that martini idea" he said as he walked across the deck back past the pool on his way to the bar. He had no problem getting drinks because he was so close to the legal age and he had the height thing goig for him so he was rarely questioned.

AJ peeked at Jay under her sunglasses and smirked. "Be a doll and get me a strawberry daiquiri will you? Thanks... babe." She added the 'babe' just to be funny so people would think they were together if they heard her. "And if they give you any trouble, get my brother Chris. He gets whatever he wants no matter where he goes." She continued to lay in the bright sun; now this felt like summer.

Jayson rolled his eyes a bit at her request. "I think I'll be fine. " he told her. He went over to the bar. He ordered their drinks and waited patiently against the wall beside the bar. He paid the bartender and added in a decent tip and went back to the pool. He had a simple bourbon in one hand and Andrea's strawberry daiquiri in the other. He sat down on the chair beside her placed his drink on the small table between their chairs. He held out her drink to her, it was in a simple rounded glass so it looked like a small bowl on a glass stem filled with the deep pink drink with a bright coloured umbrella and a slice of some tropical fruit and a strawberry slice in it to make it look all fancy around the simple red straw. "You have no idea how hot I was carrying this thing around. I mean girls were totally checking out my intense manliness. "

Andrea giggled and took the girly drink from Jay. "Oh I can imagine. You looked very sexy to me. And thank you, it's quite delicious." She took a long first sip and laid her head back on the chair.Now it was really feeling like summer. A few drinks and she would be ready to seriously party. She also remembered the other 'fun stuff' that she'd packed in her suitcase. Her personal favorite; cannabis. That would come in handy later. "Anything I can do to help you gain your manliness back?" AJ asked, biting into the strawberry. Now it was her turn to tease. Who could resist a hot blonde, in a bikini, eating strawberries? It was like a guy's fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back