S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On her way out of her suite Hailey noticed some posters hung up on the walls, doors, and windows. She stopped for a moment to read one of them. "Hmm, a ball. Sounds like fun. " she placed the event in the calendar of her phone for that Friday to ensure she would remember it. Now all she had to do was decide what to wear. Normally in this case she would simply ind something online or order something customary made but while on a boat the whole shipping process didn't exactly work out quite right. This was something she knew would definitely disturb her little vacation this summer due to the fact that it was something she had always been acustomed to doing. She saw a few of the maid rushing away with all sorts of things into suits only to hear things like ' unpack my luggage', ' draw my bath' and 'order me roomservice and then make a reservation for me tonight at the restaurant by the east deck' she rolled her eyes. Even she wasn't that bad. She found people like that utterly pathetic. Sure, she enjoyed her money and luxuries but she was capable of dressing herself and making her own reservations and bathing herself quite fine on her own she didn't need someone else's assistance to do so. She sighed and headed up to the main deck to find herself a cafe. Due to the rain and cool weather she was in a pair of dark navy skinnyjeans and simple white tanktop and of course a pair of white peeptoe pumps that she had bought only days before the trip and had yet to get a chance to wear.

Micky squealed - in terror at first, then with glee. "Hi, Carlos!" she took him on to her hand happily. "Oh, and, uh, hi, AJ," she said offhandedly. She then laughed, and hugged her friend. "What're you doing here?! I thought I'd be stuck here alone! I mean, uh, this is Ty," she said in a calmer voice, glancing at her new friend. "AJ here is pretty dope," she slid on to the seat, casually running a hand through her hair, acting all cool.

A.J laughed and hugged Mickey back. "I'm glad you're more excited to see a bearded dragon than one of your best friends. But it looks like we'll be spending summer vacation together! Except, my parents only let me come if Chris came to keep an eye on me..." Andrea paused for a minute and then added, "But I'm sure I'll end up keeping my eye on him, as usual."

Lillith stood outside the cafe looking left and right to find a concierge she can ask regarding the shoe shops they had on the ship. Her eyes fell on someone wearing a pair of Herve Leger 2010 winter collection white, peep-toe pumps. "Ohhh I had one of those" She thought. "Pretty, but sooo last season. Teehee" She mumbled sassily under her breath without even looking to consider who it was. Yes she does fancy nice, expensive things and knew her designer shoes well.

She went on and walked towards one of the central booths and realized she found the concierge after all. She made a quick inquiry at the lady manning the booth and then decided she'll be visiting Manolo Blahniks first.

(Actually, Acegirl, Mystic was playing a male character, I think, so AJ doesn't have to go lesbian unless you want her to. Anyway, let me see.. The male to female ratio is currently at 4-4! HOORAAAAY it's actually equal for once! :DDDDD *celebrates with Party Rock Anthem and soda and candy*)

Throughout watching the two friends reunite, Ty kept his grin on his face, although when he received a text message on his phone, he looked at it, and his face flickered in displeasure for a moment. It was from one of his few buddies who didn't pity him left back home, and what it said distracted him.

Hey! Guess what?! Heard someone from our school is on the same cruise as you! You two can chill together, and become buddies (;

He quickly reminded himself to avoid whoever that was at all costs. He quickly snapped back to paying attention to the two, and then politely said, "It's nice to meet you, AJ. Your friend Micky has been pretty cool-" His second omelet arrived, and Ty instantly began to dig into it. Eggs were magnets to Ty.

Nate, on the other hand, had finished his croissant and was now wandering the mall, which was absolutely enormous. He mainly window shopped, since there was really nothing he had to buy. Well, he happened to come across a cool hoodie at the Nike store, which he quickly jumped at... Until he realized it was $75 and he didn't want to splurge that much money. "D***. It's way too expensive."

Jay awoke with a slight hangover from the night before. He rolled out of bed and changed into a simple pair of jeans and a light coloured button up tee. It was probably something with a highend label, but he wasn't one to really care about clothing or brand labels. He tended to just throw on the first thing his hands hit in the morning. He went over to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and swallowed down a couple of asprin tablets and then left his room in search of a coffee.

Hailey paused on her way through the upper deck. She leaned against the railing on the side of the ship and stared out, she loved water and the ocean was so beatiful out here. She could see the land in the distance. The boat was docking today so she would be able to get in some sight seeing in whatever place they were docked in. She would also get the chance to get in some retail therapy. She smiled to herself as she looked out at the gently rocking waves.

(YAY! ok good cuz i/andrea likes boys. hehehe HOKAY so ty & mickey... who're the other matches?)

AJ stared at the omelet that had just arrived at the table, and she felt her stomach growl. "Oops! I guess I forgot to eat breakfast this morning. I'll grab something after I go swimming. Are you in?"

Christopher wondered around the deck looking for something to do. Coffee and then to the pool, why not... He thought to himself. He walked into a tiny coffee shop and spotted his sister Andrea. Walking up behind her he grabbed her ruffled her hair obnoxiously. "You may be 17 but you're never too old for a noogie!!"

AJ whirled around and play-hit her brother. "You doofus!" She exclaimed, sounding completely like a ten year old. "Don't mess with my hair ever again or I will kill you." Then she laughed. "Ty, this is my older brother Chris. He's kind of annoying, but you get used to it."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wait are Ty & Mickey pairing up? o_O)

Mickey laughed at the exchange between the two siblings, but her hands rummaged in her purse underneath the table as Andrea talked. She found her lithium pills and tapped two into the palm of her hand. She faked a yawn and "covered" it with the same palm, dropping the pills in. She swallowed and downed some of her coffee. "Hello to you too, Chris," she smiled and turned to Andrea again. "In for the swimming or the food?" Next time, she snarled angrily at herself in her head, Remember to take those in your suite. Alone.

Hailey sighed and then headed toward the cafe on the deck. She walked carefully, trying to avoid stepping in any puddles. She just got these shoes and she was not about to ruin a pair of Louboutin 2011 fall collection pumps. When shoe's haven't come out to the general public yet, you do not trample around in puddles in them, even if she would peobably only ever wear them once. She entred the cafe and ordered herself a warmed chocolate chip muffin and because she didn't drink coffee, a hot chocolate the way she always did. "Double cream, a dash of foam, and topped with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles." She ordered and then waited for the young man to return with her drink and breakfast.

Jay entred the cafe shortly after his sister but when to the other cashier person. He ordered himself a black coffee. He leaned against the counter and place his forehead in his palm, holding him up on his elbow. He felt like sh't and wanted to go back to his suit and turn off the lights and go back to bed. Why is it so d*mned bright out here. He wondered grumpily. He was starting to get impatiant while he waited for the lady to brew a new pot of coffee.

(Not yet, nobody is pretty much officially a couple yet.)

Swimming sounded nice, although there were still puddles outside that were leftover from the rain showers in the early morning. Ty, in between one of bites to his omelet, swallowed his food and looked up at the siblings. "Hey, you two mind if I join you guys? Although you may not want to be seen with me, since I might accidentally drown a little kid because I didn't see them while I was swimming. 'Happened once, when I was at the pool and there was this kid who was swimming in a lane but I didn't see this kid so I swam right over the kid, and the kid nearly drowned. I got suspended from the local pool for a while cuz' of that."

(LOLI'MBACKWHATISTHISJADE,RUNNAR,WHATISTHISIDON'TEVEN)

[okey, had to get that out, and due to Jade and Runner, I'm back o3o . Ehehe)

-effingmajortimeskipwhatisthisiduneven-

Zach groaned, clutching his stomach. Fizz chuckled. "And that, big brother, is why you don't try and down a whole carton of chocolate milk in one go. It was quite stupid of ya, no offense" she scolded, trying hard not to keep a goofy grin off her face. Zach mumbled a remark and they both sat outside on the deck, noticing a boy walk into a coffee shop (lolwut). "Funny, never seen him around before" Zach commented. Fizz just nodded, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. A poster caught her eye. It was an ad for the ball. Fizz rested her head in her hands. 'I wonder if I should go' she thought, chewing her lip.

(long post is long)

Andrea couldn't help but leak out a laugh at Ty's story. "Well as long as you don't drown me, it's totally cool." She glanced around the coffee shop, seeing several other teenagers hanging around. "Anyone else want to go swimming?!" She asked, loud enough for the others to hear.

Chris looked at his sister, slightly embarrassed. "Do you have to be so loud?"

AJ smiled and nodded. "Duh?" She took Carlos back from Mickey and placed him on her shoulder. "So Ty, where are you from?" Andrea was a very outgoing person and wasn't afraid to jump right in to a getting-to-know-you conversation.

Hailey gave a slight glance toward the others when Andrea had made her loud exlamation. Without a word she simply looked back down to the counter and waited for her order. When the man arrived with it she thanked him politely and took her order. She picked off a piece of her muffin and popped it into her mouth while holding her drink in the other hand, the lid was not even put on it due to her topppings. She stuck her finger into the whipped cream that had a light coat of sprinkles on it and licked it off. This was just the little pick me up that she needed.

AJ frowned. "I did speak English, right?" She mumbled to herself, annoyed that no one responded. She wasn't going to bite them or anything, just go swimming and meet new people. This was a teen paradise summer vacation for goodness sake. She noticed a boy that looked her age sitting at the front of the cafe. He seemed... down. "Would you excuse me for a minute?" AJ said to her friends, smirking to herself.

She approached the boy and propped her arms on to the counter about a foot away from him. She batted her long eyelashes at the waiter and smoothly said "I'll take a medium strawberry-banana smoothie please. And I'm in a bit of a rush, so could you be a doll and make it quickly?" She smiled nicely and within a minute or two, she had her smoothie. Then she turned to the cute boy next to her and took a sip of the smoothie. "Hey there, haven't seen you around."

Fizz stood up. "Zach, go inside the coffee shop and get some coffee, I'm going shopping" she told him. Zach shook his head. "Nuh uh. No way will I go in there with my stomach." he protested. Fizz sighed. "Excuses, Excuses. But whatever, I guess I will" she muttered, turning to glare sharply at him. "You are coming too". Zach rolled his eyes, as Fizz dragged him into the shop. She walked up to the counter, Zach struggling in her grasp. "Sis, this is torture". Fizz smiled inwardly, and glanced at the counter lady. Two coffees please, decaf for both" she ordered. The woman wore a surprised expression. Either she hadn't met a girl that was tall, or she thought Fizz was rude for dragging her brother in by force. Nonetheless, she nodded and scampered off.

When Jay was finally given his coffee he payed the girl and took a deep sip of his coffee. "Mmm." The warm liquid helped wake him up. Once he had that first mouthful of coffee down he felt a lot better. He looked up with tired eyes when somebody else presented themselves at the counter. When she spoke he only said a few tired words n response to her. "Its only the second day, there are hundreds of people you probably haven't met." He told the girl.

Polishing off his second omelet, Ty stood up. "'Kay, I'm ready to drown little kids now..." Realizing AJ had poofed, he stopped mid sentence. "Errr, not." He glanced around, wondering where AJ had disappeared to, until he spotted her talking to a guy sitting on a stool by the front counter. Leaving a tip for the waiter and glad he didn't have to pay since this restaurant was one of the restaurants that were complementary and came with the cruise package, Ty got up and then stretched.

Nate, on the other hand, put the Nike sweatshirt he was now coveting like crazy back on the rack. Sighing, he left the store. "Man, this is why I hate going into malls." Walking down the stretch, he saw a cool pair of shoes on display in the window at Adidas. Not bothering to even go check them out since he knew he wouldn't be able to buy them while still having enough pocket money for the next two months, he kept walking until he got an urge to go swimming again. Since most families probably wanted to stay inside today and use the inside pool rather than the outside pool, he decided to take the opportunity to go do lap swimming. Being in swim, he needed to keep fit for the season anyway. Running back to his cabin suite, he changed into his black swim shorts and headed off with a towel to the outside pool.

AJ briefly turned towards Ty and gestured a finger to him... silently telling him "just one minute". She chuckled at Jay's clever remark. "I suppose you're right. You seem tired, long night huh?" She smiled, she could tell he was hungover. It was fun to mess with hungover people; to AJ anyway. Pounding headache, sensitive to all light and sound; he seriously needed that coffee.

"Somewhat." Jay said then added "But I'm assuming the alcohol is a more probable cause." He had a killer headache but he could feel the asprin starting to kick in. He'd never learn, no matter how bad the consequences were he never learned. He was a thick headed person and he tended to make extremely stupid decisions occasionally but he figured that as long as he had fun it would all be worth it. He was a total party boy so he was used to being hungover, however he normally cured it using more booze. That was something he needed, he decided, a good party on this ship. He thought ships like this had all sorts of teen nights and teen clubs to go and hook up at. But at this point he was feeling so crappy that even the hottest girl could blatantly hit on him and he probably would really realize it.

AJ chuckled, making sure not to be loud and make his headache worse. She sipped her smoothie some more. "Trust me hun, I know the feeling. A little too well, but what can you do? I think, you should come swimming with me and some other people. Come on, cute girl in a bikini... maybe sneaking a martini or two? That is, if you're up to it." She smiled flirtatiously.

Chris watched his sister from across the room. He turned to Ty and sighed. "You know, most older brothers would be bothered that their little sister is hitting on a drunken stranger... but not me." He laughed and added, "I'm used to it by now. I just hope she's careful."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back